PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe it!!!!!!!

CP
04-03-03, 11:04 PM
My bruv was driving thru Brum - Aston Villa to be precise and came across a building called " The President Saddam Hussein Mosque"

:o

Someone tell me this is just a student rag pisstake please?

Is it just me or this country is just a fcuk joke? :x
We are about to go to war again with the bastid - probably one of the most dangerous, despotic, physcopathic leaders currently in existence. A man who regularly kills people himself, has 5 secret police services making sure no democracy exist, someone who voted himself back into power with a "99.9% majority", someone who has invaded a neighbouring country, used nerve agents on civilians in his own country, fired scud missiles at Israel, treats the rest of the world with disdain and has continued to defy every resolution placed upon his country by the UN.
The list goes on.

How is it that this is allowed? It is openly provocative - the people responsible must be well aware that it is so? Its more of the same sort of shite that Saddam trots out daily to the weapons inspectors - they are just ratcheting up the aggro.
I aint racist but there are a few peeps in this country who have outstayed their welcome.They have hi-jacked Islam for their own purposes and are determined to drag everyone down to their level.

?Marty?
04-03-03, 11:32 PM
Ride or die, mutherfuckers! :twisted:

ade
04-03-03, 11:42 PM
Islam as a relegion is ok - its the nutter fundamentalists youve gotta watch out for.

Its funny coming back from OZ coz over there there is about 100 relegions, all races and creeds, loads of languages. Got speaking to a couple of blokes in a pub (asian but born in OZ) - war came up on the telly and they were totally anti Sadam - giving it all this Bin Ladens a bastard - and getting right behind OZ.

The difference I noticed is this (and one of them said it) -

Somewhere like OZ - mixed race etc (but no racism!) when threatened, unite as one country - for the good of OZ
Britian on the other hand go all community and relegion on each other and dont unite as a country - instead we start fighting amongst ourselves and bickering.

Makes me embarassed to be British :(

Reading TIME magazine on the way home and saw a really true survey -

Out of all of Europe, Australasia and America (pretty much everywhere), its been proven through commerce, work force and motivation that the UK as a nation is the most disinterested of all nations mentioned above

Basically we dont give a fcuk - call it apathy or the weather, were just not bothered about owt.

I'd emigrate tomorrow given 1/2 the chance. I miss the sun

:cry:

Ade
(post holiday depression)

RobHardyUK
04-03-03, 11:52 PM
My computer wouldn't load this, but it sounds fun, take a look:

http://www.urban75.com/Punch/saddam.html

Have fun. A tip to do better at it is, imagine it is real :twisted:

Fester
05-03-03, 12:06 AM
the can is open and the worms are at large

i just typed out a massive message but then deleted it the issues are too deeply routed to answer without writing a massive essay, literally

ade
05-03-03, 12:39 AM
the scarey thing is Sadam, Bin Laden and all the other nutpies out there could very easily be working in your local Spar shop n you'd just think they were some kind of good lookalike!

I reckon theyve long gone anyway and the muppets you see on telly (specially sadam) are just CIA lookalikes planted years ago working for the US on covert missions.

I mean the CIA, NSA, etc are hardly gonna tell the President whats going on are they? Most of the worlds wars are started by em (failed coupes, undermine some dictator that dont exist, Lee Harvey Oswald etc...)

Mixed up fcuks

whitey
05-03-03, 12:40 AM
I'd emigrate tomorrow given 1/2 the chance. I miss the sun

LOL

My old man emigrated 1 and half years ago! Took him 4 years and a fair few grand of fees before he had earnt anough points to get in!

Had health test after health test and had to prove how he could be an asset to their economy and not just a low life!

Im going over there later this year! Sounds AWESOME where he is!

Building his own house, they are just all chilled over there! Like no troubles in the world!

Its the place to be!

And a V6 engine is like a lawnmower to them!

Whites

(Depressed with Ade)

MattyWoo
05-03-03, 09:11 AM
The other thing that worries me is countries like france and russia dont seem to see the problem at the moment. lets see how they react if saddam fires nuclear weapons at them!!!

Jim
05-03-03, 09:40 AM
I'd be amazed if the council would let the mosque stay being named as it is. Saying that, everything is so politcally correct theses days, racism, sexism, ageism, etc, sometimes people actually forget about whats best for the nation or the world. If the council did ask for them mosque to be renamed (providing it's not a student prank) then chances are the council would get called Rasist and there would be a massive lawsuit against them.

I agree that some people have outstayed there welcome in this country. In some aspects I agree with Australia's views on immagrants and asylum seekers, they basically don't let them in. Whereas Britian will gladly pack as many people into the country and make us 'the tax payers' pay for it all.

I don't trust George Bush either. He's got an itchy trigger finger and has the power to cause massive devastation throughout the world.

I see now why so many Brits try and emigrate to Australia. Mind you, it's not to get away from all this political crap, it's cos "Surf's up dude" :D

Jim

wisewood
05-03-03, 10:30 AM
I know if i get started on this i wont stop for ages so i will try not to get up too much of a momentum.

George Bush is a complete lunatic if you ask me, I am still undecided about Tony Blair and whether he is Bush's whipping boy or just playing a very clever game to keep Bush under control.

Immigrants entering into a country on some levels is fine, because it can asist the economy etc but the amount of people we are allowing in at the moment, in fact the amount we have allowed in over the past 10 years who have o real prospects of finding a job because tehy have no real intentions of learning our language etc or learning any other skills which might assist them in getting a job is too high. There should be some sort of training offered to these people and upon satisfactory completion they are then released into the community and should sign contracts stating that they will make an active effort to seek work and they will be assisted in every whay possible.

In doing that we would then have more tax payers, rather than more people absorbing the money we all pay in tax.

phew... wasnt that long.

Ben (lurk75)
05-03-03, 02:46 PM
As soon as ibuy house number 2 (next spring) i will then be able to go and live in the sun and let my property back here pay for my life.

I have had enough of this country it stinks, i am very proud of where i come from and wont ever hide it. but until the country sorts itself out ii isnt the place to live.

Alex
05-03-03, 03:33 PM
At work when the world cup was on i hung up a few union jacks and England flags. I was told to take them down as it may cause offence to some people - WTF is that about. I am British and am proud to live hear but political correctness and freedom of speach has gone to far.

I believe that Bush may be right to go after Sadam, but he does seem to think that this will solve all his problems with terrorism. It didn't stop with Bin Laden, and it wont with Sadam gone. Sadam has already deceived the UN telling them that they had no missiles etc and then suddenly some appear that he is willing to dismantle - missiles which he said he didn't have! One thing that I have thought of is that the American's may have some reliable information about Iraq that no-one else does, but the sources could be too sensitive to let this information become public.
The problem that I have with terorism is that they all hide behind religion, mainly Islam, which has nothing to do with the real issue.

Cara
05-03-03, 03:37 PM
yeah but if we complain about anything were racist :roll: that pi$$es me off most if u say anything about it ur a 'racist' but they can say what the fcuk they like

wisewood
05-03-03, 03:46 PM
a mate of mine once got attacked by 4 asain guys and the police called it, now what was it... "an unprovoked, non ratial attack".

4 asain blokes jump an everyday white bloke in the street, looks as normal as you can get - and thats not a racist attack? the didnt attempt to steal anything from him and he says they didnt say much to him either.
They just gave him a bit of a kicking and then ran off.

Its stupid.

Freak
05-03-03, 05:01 PM
This county is on fast flush mode at the mo....
going down the pan rapidly.

locky
05-03-03, 07:55 PM
This county is on fast flush mode at the mo....
going down the pan rapidly.

Here, here! something has gota b done, i just cant understand the asylum seekers either!
A british resident for all their lifetime, has 2 kids, single mum, and has 2 wait months for a house! these imigrants/asylum seekers get a house and fully furnished! worst thing is, most of them dont work, and i pay 4 them 2 live here from my tax i pay!
I dont see the government givin me any tax payers money so i can sit at home and do naff all! but theres a load of peeps out there who are takin the piss and laffin at us hard working people who go out and work our bollox off 4 a tidy living!
grr got me fuming now :evil: