PDA

View Full Version : Royal God Damn Fail!

kelbelle
07-09-09, 09:34 PM
I am moving house tomorrow but my final uni result is due within a few days so am trying to redirect my mail. They are scamming me about £8 a month that I dont have for a start!

The first time I tried I put on all of my brothers and sister's details but some personal details couldnt be verified despite the fact I gave them so many details they may have asked me for a gynacological examination so they couldnt complete the redirection!

Then I do it with just me but their system went down as I tried to pay so I have to 'try again later'!!! I cant try later, I need to do it now!

Plus, it doesnt start for 5 working days and my results will be due any day now. And before you say it, our address was only confirmed today so I couldnt do it before now.

F-F-S! :mad:

ok rant over!

16v Nova Kev
07-09-09, 09:36 PM
ha ha he he haw haw students ftl

mowgli
07-09-09, 09:39 PM
just ring the college & give them your new address.....job done

Sloth
07-09-09, 09:44 PM
rofl, royal fail wins again. bout time they privatised the siote basturds... postman pat? postman tw@t.....

Jack
07-09-09, 09:45 PM
ha ha he he haw haw students ftl
Roffle de doffle!

Whats the issue? Just have the council forward any outstanding mail.

kelbelle
07-09-09, 09:46 PM
Why would the council forward it? It's a housing association house

Joe Richardson
07-09-09, 09:55 PM
rofl, royal fail wins again. bout time they privatised the siote basturds... postman pat? postman tw@t.....

fpmsllol

Jack
07-09-09, 09:56 PM
Alright then, whoever maintains the property. Leave a forwarding address with them.

Fcuks me off as we get shedloads of mail (important stuff too like bills and bank statements) for the previous tenant of here. Yet she didn't leave a forwarding address with anyone so we have to just chuck the mail away.

Laura Brayley, you really ought to pay your credit card bill. Its mounting up and nearing its (small) limit. Not enough for me to buy a FMIC for the Celica either :(

mowgli
07-09-09, 09:56 PM
kellybelly, you could leave some large stamped addressed envelopes for the new tenant to forward mail to you...... or just go round there often to check

mowgli
07-09-09, 09:57 PM
Alright then, whoever maintains the property. Leave a forwarding address with them.

Fcuks me off as we get shedloads of mail (important stuff too like bills and bank statements) for the previous tenant of here. Yet she didn't leave a forwarding address with anyone so we have to just chuck the mail away.

Laura Brayley, you really ought to pay your credit card bill. Its mounting up and nearing its (small) limit. Not enough for me to buy a FMIC for the Celica either :(

rj, the old tenant will have given the landlord a forwarding address to get the deposit back.

Jack
07-09-09, 09:59 PM
Hmm, not according to the rental peoples.

mowgli
07-09-09, 10:04 PM
Hmm, not according to the rental peoples.

its called lazy ******* syndrome. she left & went elsewhere & they really can't be bothered to forward the mail.....

the last time I was in rented accomodation, we left envelopes, dropped in a postcard for the new tenant with our details & had a longwinded row with the landlord's agent about the bond (in my opinion, leaving a house for 3 weeks before the inspection & finding the lawn overgrown & cobwebs in the house is down to stupidity & not the fault of the ex tenants) that dragged on for about 5 months, during which time a gift parcel from a relative in the usa arrived at the old house. the new tenant passed it to the agent who left it in a cupboard for a couple of months cos she didn't know how to get hold of us!!!!!!!!!!!

J4MES
07-09-09, 11:17 PM

Same problem here, except we get letters from the previous 2 tenants, ID theft for the win!!:thumb:

novaguy08
08-09-09, 08:33 AM
Im sure that there would be no harm in contacting the Housing assosiation & asking to check the mail in a couple of days as your results are de to land any day, if not then pop round see if someone has already been moved in there, ask them to keep an eye out for them (so long as they not mppets who would rather use them to roach with rather than hand them over kindly!!)

kelbelle
09-09-09, 07:44 AM
Moved in yesterday but the house was furnished when we asked it not to be. Landlord said he would have it sorted by this morning but he aint been yet! So my bedroom has his double divan, two double wardrobes, a chest of drawers and a bed side table in it as well as my sister and my beds and wardrobes and drawers in so we bit cramped at the mo! Hopefully he'll be round soon!

Well as a last resort yesterday as we left for the last time my mum stuck a note on the door telling the post man to put our mail in our neighbours. So will do that until I can get myself sorted

Thanks for the advice everyone