PDA

View Full Version : i am currently..

Tidy Max
07-09-09, 08:42 PM
alreet chaps, im working away and bored :(

i am currently sat in a liitle lodge thingy up in norf yawwkshire, might go to the pub for a beverage inabit, although im watching levi roots on tv and its making me want to cook some carribean food mm

what you all up to?

let_nova
07-09-09, 08:44 PM
im on png.

let_nova
07-09-09, 08:45 PM
so is everybody else that replies on this thread lol

Rysee
07-09-09, 08:46 PM
Im on PNG...

Naked

mowgli
07-09-09, 08:47 PM
i'm doing your missus whilst you're away......

Tidy Max
pics or gtfo!! lol

do you not have a mrs mowgli? oh i forget, "your the king of the swinger zone" lol

mowgli
our hands are busy just now

Tidy Max
07-09-09, 08:49 PM
brilliant

vxr_racing_2008
07-09-09, 08:55 PM
:wisewood: ....lol

Rysee
07-09-09, 08:59 PM
our hands are busy just now

Shes that loose?

mowgli
07-09-09, 09:00 PM
pics or gtfo!! lol

do you not have a mrs mowgli? oh i forget, "your the king of the swinger zone" lol

well i've reached the top & had to stop & thats whats been bothering me...

Jack
07-09-09, 09:00 PM
Having a poo.

Mobile internet FTW

Tidy Max
08-09-09, 05:38 PM
WOOOOOOOOOAHHHH woop de doo, i be like RJ havin a poo OOO OOOO

Joe Richardson
08-09-09, 09:00 PM
i'm doing your missus whilst you're away......

hahalol

Joe Richardson
08-09-09, 09:01 PM
oh yeah and im on here:d

wwmnw
08-09-09, 09:02 PM
I shaved my pubes off in the bath not long ago, I have pictures too.

mowgli
08-09-09, 09:39 PM
I shaved my pubes off in the bath not long ago, I have pictures too.

too much information........ mr bath-fart (wwmnw) oops pardon me

Martin
08-09-09, 09:45 PM
ive got swine flu.....

Southie
08-09-09, 09:52 PM
Where in North Yorkshire are you? Keep photoshopping homo lol

I've just watch the trade centre footage that was on c4 the other night. I feel a little overcome to say the least :(

mowgli
08-09-09, 09:55 PM
I've just watch the trade centre footage that was on c4 the other night. I feel a little overcome to say the least :(

that is my jfk moment... I can remember that day as if it was yesterday. I know where i was, what i was doing, & who with.

Spudly
08-09-09, 09:57 PM

I hear you on that one dude, we all know about it but to see it unfold in witness format right in front of you with the actual footage of it happening really takes you into it doesnt it!

that is my jfk moment... I can remember that day as if it was yesterday. I know where i was, what i was doing, & who with.

Same here, i was still working in a supermarket at the time and i cant still remember the text my mum sent me, "have you seen the news, someones flown two passenger airliners into the world trade center towers, its like a scene from independance day only real"

mowgli
08-09-09, 10:03 PM
mine started when my missus rang me to tell me to get the radio on, the lads thought i was joking when i told them. we were pouring a load of concrete footings on a factory extension. the bloke from the factory brought out a small tv & we perched it on a barrel. i had to point out to the lads that even though we didn't feel like doing much, there were several thousand quids worth of concrete in a trench that needed sorting so i could drop the steel bolts in. we worked in silence & actually quite fast, then got back in front of the telly. it was such a humbling image.

Southie
08-09-09, 10:04 PM
I still cannot believe that it was 8 years ago on Thursday. It's like watching a film but I have a sickly feeling all the time knowing that it was real.

Maybe should be a start of a different thread. Sorry scruffy Max lol

wwmnw
08-09-09, 10:10 PM
All I remember of that is bricking it as my grandparent were in the USA at the time, I think I was in school when it happened, actually I remember talking about it in french lessons after it happened.

Martin
08-09-09, 10:37 PM
i was playing in the park when i was told by a bigger boy to go home and pup the news on...

so i did...

Sloth
08-09-09, 10:46 PM
i was in the mini dealership, looking at em as they were new. with the rents, and the sales chimp was in floods of tears, watching it. very surreal. doesnt time fly eh?

L14MNP
08-09-09, 10:49 PM
I was in London at Mc D's. Seen the second tower get struck live on TV.
Heading back on the tube, the driver stopped it and started rambling about how a possible hijacked plane was heading for the Houses of Parliament. :/

It's horrible to see the footage. I very much buy into the Loose Change theory though!

Jon_nova1
08-09-09, 11:13 PM
I was on the pc at home, and wondered why the hell the news was on at that time, and saw the tower collapse a few minutes later

Jack
09-09-09, 09:26 AM
I very much buy into the Loose Change theory though!
Tut. Limp, I thought you were intelligent.

I was at work at Parkers. The place pretty much stopped for a day as we watched it on the Sky News website. Started watching just after the first hit, so saw the second and the towers fall.

Saw a trailer about the program on C4 with clips from the "last phone calls" of people in/on/around the towers. Frankly I think thats absolutely disgusting. Making an infotainment program out of doomed people's last moments which would have been private and emotional is macabre.

Tidy Max
11-09-09, 10:33 AM
i was sat in design tech and a girl whos birthday it was (Danielle Peacock) fell off her chair, it was hilarious, then i got home and my mum was sat about 2 foot away from the toové crying!!

twas pretty bad :(

and im afraid RJ im with L14, and im a sucker for the Loose Change theory, not that i want to force it down peoples throats or anything, but imo theres alot of irrefutable (sp) evidence in that film!

ive only just got chance to pop on the net, which is why im only just replying in my....(hijacked) thread :P although the hijackning was for the best, as it was a ****e thread even for me!!

Jack
11-09-09, 10:58 AM
but imo theres alot of irrefutable (sp) evidence in that film!
Such as? Coincidence or misinformation shouldn't be regarded as evidence ;) Muhc, if not all, of the claims in the Loose Change skit have been junked.

Obviously nobody will ever know the whole story, as average joe doesn't have access to government secrets.

L14MNP
11-09-09, 11:25 AM
average joe doesn't have access to government secrets.
They couldn't even pay the bills. :(
http://plutoniumblond.files.wordpress.com/2006/10/averagejoecostume.jpg

Tidy Max
11-09-09, 04:24 PM
....as average joe doesn't have access to government secrets.

the average joe doesn't... but YOU do RJ, come on fella do some digging lol

i always beleived the bit about Osama, and the whole framing thing, and also the bits about Condoleeza Rice phoning up other political people (Donald Rumsfeld) to warn them not to fly! what the deuce!!

and the pentagon, the hole was nowhere near big enough for a plane, the building damage didn't concur with the missile material (plane metal, aviation fuel etc) and was more like that of a ballistic missile!

but i don't know im just a sucker for conspiracys lol

Jack
11-09-09, 05:07 PM
and the pentagon, the hole was nowhere near big enough for a plane
Yes it was. The damage to the building was at leas 90ft across, and some pictures show clear marks on the building caused by the wings of the aircraft.

People assume because of this picture:

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/damage/docs/woman_wtc.jpg

...that a similar punch mark will be visible on the Pentagon.

wwmnw
11-09-09, 05:11 PM
Yes it was. The damage to the building was at leas 90ft across, and some pictures show clear marks on the building caused by the wings of the aircraft.

People assume because of this picture:

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/analysis/damage/docs/woman_wtc.jpg

...that a similar punch mark will be visible on the Pentagon.

I cant make out what is in the red box, what is it supposed to be?

draper
11-09-09, 05:16 PM
i find all the conspiracy theory stuff fascinating, as for believing any of it - no lol

Jack
11-09-09, 05:18 PM
^ yep, I love it.

I cant make out what is in the red box, what is it supposed to be?
Dunno, I just stole the pic for illustration lol

draper
11-09-09, 05:19 PM
im guessing its a person

Tidy Max
12-09-09, 11:06 AM
nonono, the pentagon was built with reinforced concrete! the irregularities were that of lamp posts it was supposed to of hit just before colliding with the walls!

the wings took out about 5 lamp posts, where a lamp post would in reality of obliterated the wings! and also the blast impact into the building AND the reminants of the plane didnt have the right components for it to be the type of plane they said it was!

and yeah i think its a person! i didnt even notice the red box until you pointed it out lol

boyle_46
12-09-09, 11:13 AM
waiting on royal mail special delivery and trying ot figure out my engine lol

wwmnw
12-09-09, 11:35 AM
im guessing its a person

That's what I was thinking but I doubt someone could be there just after a plane had gone through it, even if it is someone they would have died when the building came down.

Tidy Max
12-09-09, 11:54 AM
this is true woomanawooo (that rhymes :)) had it been a plane!! dun dun duuuuuun

wwmnw
12-09-09, 11:55 AM
You're a poet but you don't know it.

:cry::cry:

Tidy Max
12-09-09, 11:57 AM
oh i know it, and i love to show it lol

Jack
12-09-09, 12:17 PM
nonono, the pentagon was built with reinforced concrete! the irregularities were that of lamp posts it was supposed to of hit just before colliding with the walls!

the wings took out about 5 lamp posts, where a lamp post would in reality of obliterated the wings! and also the blast impact into the building AND the reminants of the plane didnt have the right components for it to be the type of plane they said it was!

and yeah i think its a person! i didnt even notice the red box until you pointed it out lol
Its not a person, its just an optical illusion coupled with poor quality camera. Bbear in mind even with a high zoom lens, it would be difficult to pick up detail as to get a shot of that angle you'd need to be in another high rise building, whcih would be some distance away.

As for the lamp posts, there are simulation videos on youtube which show the trajectory of the aircraft and prove the lamp posts fall in a feasible fashion. An aircraft wing knocking the top of a lamp post at ~500mph may damage the wing but it certainly wouldn't shear it off.