PDA

View Full Version : air rifles

supernova1983
04-03-03, 08:00 PM
just remberd what happend other day not major story but was behind a bus in me car just bout to go round mini round about and the bus slammed its breaks on couldnt see why no one in front of him etc he got out of bus and left it there wernt til the bus finally pulled over u could see sum one had shot 3 of the widows of bus i presume its was air rifle gun woulda bin loud but just drove home thinking what if the little pricks had shot my car
dont mean to sound moaney and old coz i aint but whats point of going round shooting stuff just really annoys me all these little boys gouing round thinking they hard when they not :evil:

Mel
04-03-03, 08:20 PM
Yeah tell me bout it..the amount of things that happens round here tho is terrible...we have loads of more vandalising, fires and car thefts...plus all the crap about "i dont have one, so im gunna have urs"

Pathetic...ppl should just grow up :roll:

GTE-RACER
04-03-03, 08:37 PM
lol....yeah i agree wiv Mel, they should grow up....

lmao @ Safeway in Corby tho, gotta av guts 2 burn it down lol

Mel
04-03-03, 08:45 PM
Naaaa no guts were needed...just stupidity...and Corby is FULL of it...not that i count..im the brainy outcast :lol: :roll:

?Marty?
04-03-03, 11:41 PM
Be thankful you don't live somewhere like South Africa, or the US.

(If anyone wants a gun p.m. me. :wink: )

ade
04-03-03, 11:50 PM
for my opinion see CP's thread about not believing it.

This country is up its back side at the moment. Were trying to be little America and GW Bush has us as his little surpository -

Looks like Tony's gonna be out on his ear from what Radio4 were saying tonight - most of the cabinet aint happy about war.

As for inner city crime Glasgow is about as safe as it gets! We have tghe lowest crime/murder record of any city - yet I feel safer walking through a rough part of Edinburgh (last years drug aids and rape/murder capital of Britain!)

Goes for Insurance too - they rape us up the anus for living in a City that gives the perception of being rough and dodgey coz of 30 years ago - yet my car got smashed up more when I lived in the city centre of Edinburgh.

Anyone fancy setting up a comune on the Isle of Egg (or however you spelll it!)

Kev could be our leader - Start a TUNA/NOVA cult

lol

novaexplod
06-03-03, 08:21 PM
round ere sum fuckers have bin goin round wiv red ex, straight over cars, strips paint a treat, not happened to me yet luckily, watch out for it tho.

RobIsGrt18
06-03-03, 10:31 PM
mel, RoRn, i agree with ya there, corby is a rough place, hear loads bout it!!!