PDA

View Full Version : CHRIS G

Anonymous
08-12-00, 03:37 PM
Chris, I don,t want to offend you as you are obviously a devout Nova owner and very keen. But could you try not to fill the forum up with pointless questions, fair enogh if you get properly stuck with something, but don't post a message for every single idea you have. Sorry keep modding.

Anonymous
08-12-00, 05:06 PM
I'm sorry but who ever has mad this complaint is wrong to criticise. At the moment i don't even have my nova, but i'm not waiting around for answers to my questions when i do get it. I want to know how much things cost and how difficult they are coz it may mean i have to change my plans. As soon as i get my nova i want to mod it and get it on the road ASAP, so knowing what i want for when it arrives will be a big time saver. Chris you keep asking questions if you need the answers, you never know how many other people may be wanting to know the same thing.

Anonymous
08-12-00, 05:15 PM
Well said Fenix! The whole point to this site is to post messages that help people when and where they need it!
And if you dont even have the guts to say who you are then you have no ground to talk!
I'm sure that most poeple would agree with me on this, bu the whole point of the forum is for the sole purpose of advise!!!
So I will not sit there if I need help, I will ask for it!

Anonymous
08-12-00, 05:41 PM
well said ladz, POLITE REQUEST must be a chessy bellend if he wont even tell us who he really is?????????????????????????????

Anonymous
08-12-00, 05:58 PM
'Polite Request' - You can read the subject first. Don't read it if you don't want to - no-one is making you!

Anonymous
08-12-00, 10:27 PM
Right peeps, would it be better if I split the forum nto categories?
like modifiying, general chat etc.

let me know.

Kev

Anonymous
09-12-00, 03:19 AM
Kev, if I were you I'd really consider an ultimate bullitin board style forum, as one: easy to split into catagories and 2: Dead useful in the way that it tells you if old posts have new messages. With the present system, checking for new messages is manual as you have to go back and look @ them and it slows you down if there are no new replies :)