PDA

View Full Version : Gte Grill ??rare??

G-nova
03-09-09, 01:28 AM
Hi just a quick question how hard is it to get a proper GTE grill with badge and how much should i be looking at paying?

Dave.
03-09-09, 01:51 AM
Not very hard tbh, theirs quite alot out there, more than you may think

And as for price, id say anywhere between £10-£30, totally depends on condition marks etc

LEWI007
03-09-09, 01:52 AM
ive just found one on ebay there for 15 quid so ive bought it, and ive bought an SR and GSi grille badge off someone off here, and ive already got the GTE badge, so a big WIN for me :D

i think they are hard to find with the plastic in the middle, and the badges are hard to find.

might be wrong though.

G-nova
03-09-09, 01:57 AM
ive just found one on ebay there for 15 quid so ive bought it, and ive bought an SR and GSi grille badge off someone off here, and ive already got the GTE badge, so a big WIN for me :D

you bas*ard lol get me GSI tank on suday so will get my mate to wire engine in during next week:thumb: also bought some class wheels more on that later tho:d
how you getting on with car?

LEWI007
03-09-09, 01:59 AM
Sounds good mate will you be getting your nova taxed and tested ? i want to see it :D

mines getting on alright, just putting a few small bits and pieces on, new panel coming this week, should be ready for the paint soon.

G-nova
03-09-09, 02:00 AM
tax runs out end of this month but putting a year tax on so i dont have to mot it till its ready

LEWI007
03-09-09, 02:04 AM
Nice what engine you putting in it again was it a 1.6 or 1.4 ? i cant remember or original one lol.

youll have to get more pics and stuff up in your topic lol

G-nova
03-09-09, 02:08 AM
will do when me parts come mate i already got Nova GSI lump in just needs wireing loom put in and tank and pump fitted. had to get GSI tank and pump as i have a carb shell (non injection). got some flush locking bonnet pins aswell that i need to fit.