PDA

View Full Version : not very happy today

davidfox280585
30-08-09, 09:08 PM
been sanding the nova down and it was gonna start raining so thought id got quite a fair bit done,
so off to the garage where my s1 rs turbo is and thought id prime bay up as thats my other project,
got everything masked paint mixed etc

compressor tripped out, now wont work checked fuse etc and its turning freely but think the motor has gone:(

COMPRESSOR NEEDED IF ANYONE HAS ONE FOR SALE:thumb:

Pillar
30-08-09, 09:27 PM
hating it when that happens!! haha ive got a brand new one for sale but probly a bit far away from you lol

blue_peg_16v
30-08-09, 09:54 PM
dave if its brixham devon i will be down near there next month so if the price is right ill collect it for you

davidfox280585
30-08-09, 10:46 PM
dave if its brixham devon i will be down near there next month so if the price is right ill collect it for you
great thanks rich,
may hold you to that and sort you a drink out if compressor is any good,
ive recently come from devon too,
will have to pop round rich ive got the nova at home now im just on with bodywork:thumb:

blue_peg_16v
30-08-09, 11:34 PM
no problem mate heather dosent live that far away from there so if its ok let us know im down that way at least once a month

and your welcome to come round whenever mate

davidfox280585
30-08-09, 11:38 PM
no problem mate heather dosent live that far away from there so if its ok let us know im down that way at least once a month

and your welcome to come round whenever mate
awaiting a reply from pillar rich, trying my hardest to get the nova done but keep getting little set backs but a bit more rubbing down and prime again its ready for paint:cool:

blue_peg_16v
31-08-09, 08:42 AM
cool ill have to pop down and have a look