PDA

View Full Version : Weekend thread

wilson_sri
28-08-09, 02:33 PM
Whats everyones plans this weekend?
Today - Had a half day at college. So just going to strip some more bits off my nova. Taking it easy tonight!

Saturday - Got a homer valeting someones car during the day. Then at night im going to see Felix Da Housecat, SLAM, Smokin Jo and The Japanese Popstars in Edinburgh

Sunday - il probably still be out partying somewhere lol

draper
28-08-09, 02:36 PM
work tonight and tomorrow, scarbourough meet sun/mon, try and find a new car at some point during the weekend/early next week aswell

wilson_sri
28-08-09, 02:37 PM
Dont know what the hell happened to my post there. Seems to happen a lot to me on here and migweb?!

Spudly
28-08-09, 02:38 PM
Sounds like a good one bud, im currently at work till half five then its off to enjoy some cold ones tonight whilst posting crap on here, and fitting my new mountain bike tyres if they have landed this aft, replacing my alt belt on the cav tomorrow morning and off to see a laydee in the aft, nothing planned for the night then cleany clean the cav for sundays meet in the am then off to the meet in the pm, then on monday im off to break andy at dalby forrest on mountain bikes lol

amz
28-08-09, 02:44 PM
At work until 5, boyfriend is painting my nova tonight so having the girls round for cocktails, tomorrow out in the town for a sesh and Sunday recover :)

Andy
28-08-09, 02:52 PM
I may well get blasted this weekend.(for a change....lol)
Bookies tomorrow to see if i can repeat last weekends success

Spudly
28-08-09, 02:54 PM
I may well get blasted this weekend.(for a change....lol)
Bookies tomorrow to see if i can repeat last weekends success

Just aslong as you dont do it on sunday night though lol

Andy
28-08-09, 02:57 PM
Nah i did that last sunday at my local when i went for "1" i ended up getting destroyed it was excellent.

draper
28-08-09, 03:00 PM
Nah i did that last sunday at my local when i went for "1" i ended up getting destroyed it was excellent.

welcome to draperland, population triple whoevers there

NOVA-KID-93
28-08-09, 03:06 PM
Today - Just chilling, may go and take the digi dash out of my Nova later ready to fit into Tim-SR's nova on Sat.

Saturday - Work 9-4 then cleaning Tim's Nova ready for the NE meet on Sun and fitting the Digi's out of my car into his.

Sunday - Going upto Donny to meet DJ-Wudgey and Jonny Turbo for the NE meet at Scarborough, then going down there and spend te rest of the day there.

Monday - Going to a local Classic Car Show at Thorsby and meeting Joe Richardson if the weather is nice.

Then for the rest of the week will just do nothing, may start painting my wheels white if I can be bothered, then its back to school for me on Friday :( (Thank god its my last year lol)

craig green
28-08-09, 03:41 PM
I'm hoping to keep any spending to - zero.

My brothers car needs a new starter motor fitting & I have a stack of service bits for my Golf. Sw BBQ tomorrow night & hopefully my mates dont want to go out on the town just because its a bank holiday.

Nick
28-08-09, 04:18 PM
Hmmm..

This evening - Go ride some street on my singlespeed 24" ; followed by a hospital visit no doubt.

Saturday - Either be still in hospital or doing work during the day. Evening - Who knows !?

Sunday - Brighton prehaps...

Monday - Work ...

Mike
28-08-09, 04:18 PM
Ill prolly go rave my tits off until about 5am Monday morning somewhere lol

Ive got a free holiday down south (somerset somewhere) but simply CBA to drive 6 hours down there just yet.

Jack
28-08-09, 04:19 PM
welcome to draperland, population triple whoevers there
LMFAO

I'm also off to the BBQ tomorrow. Aside from that, may go poke a lass tonight then may see the current mrs on Sunday/Monday.

Mike, go holiday in somerset :d

djshaggeh
28-08-09, 04:20 PM
Tonight - Radio set (www.uksfinest.org.uk 8 til 10) followed by some drinks possibly in town although high wycombe has a **** nightlife.

Tommorow - I plan to wash the GTE and the kitchen floor with my brand new bucket (£1 from asda - get in)! I'll probobly fine tune the timing and sort out the rear arches so it doesn't scrub. Followed by a whiskey session with jimbob-mcgrew in the evening. Think the missus is off to nottinghill carnival.

Sunday - Relax with a stinking hangover. Play some team fortress 2 and go for a drive in the afternoon. Enjoy the GTE :)

Mike
28-08-09, 04:29 PM
Mike, go holiday in somerset :d

Just found out its not Somerset, its past Truro, like further south, from me thats a reet funk off mission!!

Jack
28-08-09, 04:31 PM
Penzance? Go via Launceston and stop off for the SW BBQ :d

Mike
28-08-09, 04:43 PM
Penzance? Go via Launceston and stop off for the SW BBQ :d

Some village on the coast by Lizard is where im meant to be going, 292mile just to lizard!!! 5hours WITHOUT bank holiday traffic, fcuk that!!

Spudly
28-08-09, 05:04 PM
Wow, there is a car outside blaring out 'goureyella' whilst sat in traffic, niiiice:thumb:

novalicous
28-08-09, 05:21 PM
today-wieghed some scrap in £130 a tonne :eek: and numorous trips to the tipp
some ciders and a take awya at the wifes

saturday-mince about and clean the nova and wifes mini

sunday-N.E meet then over to york for a family pi$$ up and BBQ

monday-mince around york maybe even go to the dungeons

BIGS
28-08-09, 05:29 PM
I'm hoping to keep any spending to - zero.

My brothers car needs a new starter motor fitting & I have a stack of service bits for my Golf. Sw BBQ tomorrow night & hopefully my mates dont want to go out on the town just because its a bank holiday.

Your close to plymouth ...................

Im sure Jack would like to see some plymouth girls lol

Mr.B
28-08-09, 05:40 PM
Today: Finish 14 hour shift and go meet the father for a pint or 10.

Tomorrow: Work on car, Go for lunch with mates and pick up fancy dress costumes for sunday, go out on drink.

Sunday: Relax for a bit then off out to town again..

I'm not an alcoholic honest lol

craig green
28-08-09, 05:41 PM
Your close to plymouth ...................

Im sure Jack would like to see some plymouth girls lol

When are you going to show us? :d

BIGS
28-08-09, 05:46 PM
When are you going to show us? :d

Well ill speak to you tomorrow about it if you want, the misses is going out and wants me to join here. i can get her to bring out a few of her mates :confused:

craig green
28-08-09, 05:46 PM
Well ill speak to you tomorrow about it if you want, the misses is going out and wants me to join here. i can get her to bring out a few of her mates :confused:

Now yer talking. :thumb:

Spudly
28-08-09, 06:12 PM
I can now has beer, 96 cans of fosters to be exact as tesco have an offer on atm, 24x440ml cans = £10 epic win imo:thumb:

Adam
28-08-09, 06:54 PM
I would of gone with the stella's instead /\

Spudly
28-08-09, 07:00 PM
I would of gone with the stella's instead /\

I didnt pay for them, = epic fecking win lol

Rysee
28-08-09, 07:04 PM
Drinking some Sailor Jerry rum atm but have work 8-8 sat an sun

Adam
28-08-09, 07:05 PM
CAnt argue with that then Spud lol lol

Spudly
28-08-09, 07:07 PM
Didnt think you would dude lol

:thumb:

ade
28-08-09, 07:18 PM
I was off yesterday and today on holiday - working this weekend though (Sat 9-5, Sun 10-2).

Spent yesterday doing nothing.

Spent today (convinced it was Saturday) working on Puntova - been sorting the bonnet out.

Martin
28-08-09, 08:43 PM
foster = piss == epic fail lol..

tonight was menna be going to watch final destination 3d but every backed out.. i thought about going alone but then decided to have a ****.. now im tired so just gona sit here..

2mora.. early start 5am run with the hounds, 9am gettin picked up n taken to skeg-vegas to get some army gear then about 7pm to a mates for a few cheeky ciders, then a house party dressed in full army gear(face paint the lot) then to town for yager bombs..

sunday seeing the wifey and her new born baby boy...

monday... work.. then i get friday as a day in lieu so gonna spend it lakeside with a few bevvys catchign soem uber big carp...

enjoy ya weekend peeps :D

Jack
28-08-09, 09:05 PM
http://msp216.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/erinalexa00/Movies%20and%20TV/1b8e69df.gif

Matt
28-08-09, 09:21 PM
Going to tour around Croatia in the morning for 3 weeks! :cool: :d

Dod
28-08-09, 10:56 PM
This weekend I will be weighing in 6 cars and rebuilding an SRi Cav and if I get the time, I might go to Dublin.

Rysee
28-08-09, 11:21 PM
OH NOES OUT OF RUM...

But has Szechuan ribs oh yes

twistysnovagte
28-08-09, 11:27 PM
tonight obviously nothing
saturday; 42 square meters of flagging to do then off for a few cold ones.

sunday; go for a early swim for a hour or two,probaly a kickabout in the park with the lad. SUNDAY ROAST FTW!!!

monday; my lads first rugby game of the new season :)follwed by a all day party on the field barby,kids, bouncy castles etc beer beer beer beer,

bad head in work monday!

twistysnovagte
19-09-09, 11:49 PM
just thought id say my weekend this week has been rather relaxed,removed a rear bumper(colour coded)from a mk3 astra estate plus tail gate,
atm im on the lash with around 15-16 cans of breaker in me its time to go treat the missus to some cuddly love in bed9to much info i knowe(buit im pissedso wtf)
tommorow a nice joint of lamb for the sunday dinner and a few laps of the park on the baby trike i just bought him,then chilling
face work monday morning.

muzzy
19-09-09, 11:55 PM
I've done absolutely nothing this weekend, the Mrs is back up from Aberdeen although goes away again tomorrow and i've removed the cam carrier from the Corsa in a very half arsed attempt at taking the head off. Really need to pull my finger out as the whole car could be going next weekend and i've still to remove the engine & box, front suspension, front brakes and the front seats.

Andy
19-09-09, 11:55 PM
well ive had swine flu followed by strongbow,then tomorrow doing nothing

Jack
20-09-09, 12:12 AM
Mrs #1 came round last night. Went out to see Mrs #2 today, came home and got a kebab, then watched Flight of The Navigator and BTTF3 whilst consuming two bottles of wine. Now on here.

Rysee
20-09-09, 08:11 AM
spent friday and sat in hospital

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/Rysee_sri_130/25928457.jpg

novalicous
20-09-09, 08:42 AM
mmmmmmm nice ^^^^^^^^

how did that happen?

Rob
20-09-09, 08:54 AM
I didnt get up to much yesterday but i,m off to a hog roast :p this afternoon,good times:thumb:

Dod
20-09-09, 09:00 AM
Today I r bz disassembling a Cavalier and if time a Nova, then Bed early as I'm starting my new Job tomorrow morning at 6am!!!

Joe Richardson
20-09-09, 10:38 AM
Today i might get out in the sr again:thumb:

Rysee
20-09-09, 11:47 AM
mmmmmmm nice ^^^^^^^^

how did that happen?

me and a tractor had ab argument last oct and it never healed so theyve put a metal plate in

Dar
20-09-09, 11:47 AM
Went out last night. Got drunk, a girl I used to know walked up to me and told me how she used to fancy me and what do I think of her new breasts. I was told you can feel them if you like WINNAR!!!

Got in at 2am and told the Beast all about it

wwmnw
20-09-09, 12:40 PM
Back to work today after a week off, with no car may I add, ****ing sick now.

draper
20-09-09, 12:50 PM
this weekend i have mostly been showing up where i work and pretending to actully work

did all my partying midweek to make up for it tho lol

Mike
20-09-09, 12:52 PM
Generally mincing about with the bread van today.

Discovered M6 North is closed at J11A aswell :( had a drive upto chavfords in Cannock, laffed at chav's looking at lexus lights, cut a red light an some more mincing.

twistysnovagte
03-10-09, 10:47 PM
as usual, on the lash been out to watch the saints,who beat "ahem WIGAN,now im back in with a tasty chicken rogan josh, and 8 can of carlsberg export.
tommorow ill be fcuked in bed and having to get up for my little lads rugby game.
then back home ffor the taditional sunday roast, home cooked:).
monday back to work!

Stuart
03-10-09, 10:50 PM
I has stripped a Saab head down after leaving it outdoors uncovered for 18 months lol Its in remarkably good condition :d

tomorrow shall be getting the two first fish for the new tropical setup.

Spudly
03-10-09, 10:51 PM
Why would you be fcuked after eight cans of carlsberg/dishwater?

Ive been off work this week and all of next with a fudged knee, but been out for a squirt in the cav tonight and done over a 100 miles in it, gave her a bit of a blast too now she is running more boost and fuel, had a giggle and scored my mate a DMR trailstar for £140 bargain i reckon, now im having a few jars of fosters and browsing on here!

twistysnovagte
03-10-09, 10:55 PM
now im back in with a tasty chicken rogan josh,and now im back with 8 cans of carlsbreg exportas in bought from the spar shop next door,just to carry on with the routine,plus i mentioned "export" which is as strong as your stella etc ;) lol
EDIT; i ballsed that quote up lmao

Spudly
03-10-09, 10:59 PM
Ahh, export aint too bad then bud, apparently they have reduced the content of stella now according to the guy in my local offy:eek:

twistysnovagte
03-10-09, 11:04 PM
;), going to wash these down,then try get on the missus when i get upstair'slol.(little too much info butwtf lol)

Mike
04-10-09, 10:44 AM
Im mostly going for a poo.

djshaggeh
04-10-09, 10:59 AM
Mmmmm roast dinner, nice one twisty, thats what I will be doing today. Chicken, beef or pork?

Joe Richardson
04-10-09, 11:08 AM
Gonna go out in the sr today i think:d

twistysnovagte
10-10-09, 11:17 PM
how you all doing out there:thumb: ;) ,totaly pissed as cnut(feck me its taken me 8 mins to get this far.
now im in and ive just seen the saints get beat by leeds rhinos,gutted
so wtf im now listening to a few "pier choons"(wigan pier classics,bowlers ,shellys etc)woop woop.
i get some wicked choons her5e but not sure how you can listebn them?
OLD SKOOL FTW!
little lads birthday tommorow so im gonna be enjoying a sunday lunch at one of my fave country boozers(hassle free)

bring on the bbeer's

EDIT;i got lots and lots and l;ots and lots of old skool (89)(the proper old house,up until, today choons ,but not sure hoe to give them to you other then msn,

Graeme
10-10-09, 11:36 PM
Sounds good Andy, put some on a cd for me please

twistysnovagte
10-10-09, 11:41 PM
Sounds good Andy, put some on a cd for me pleaseparty on now bro, get here lol

ill mkake you a top cd fella np if your into your old skool beats such fpi project,asha jj, rythm rythm etc then i got pretty much all of it pal;)

old skool?
new skool?
what you into?

i got a sweet peir cd on here (all the classics)sweet beats the lads here lovin it lol

brainsnova
10-10-09, 11:46 PM
today on my mates polo i fitted a new clutch and second gearbox from scrapies, the first one i fitted was worse than the one we took out.

twistysnovagte
11-10-09, 12:13 AM
anyone msn???????????
choonage