PDA

View Full Version : Car Crime

Cle
28-08-09, 01:44 PM
Dont think its a repost

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/26082009/36/police-turn-car-crime-0.html

AlexW
28-08-09, 05:01 PM
"Police" "Yes, my car has been broken into and all my expensive stuff has been stolen!" "arrr yes, that was us"

djshaggeh
28-08-09, 05:04 PM
So the car crime figures go up and they get more fundage so they can get a veyron lol

General Lee
28-08-09, 05:15 PM
That is qaulity, so they should do. I think it is a brilliant idea. For once they are going straight for the problem rather than going for all that beurocratic nonsence.

brainsnova
28-08-09, 05:39 PM
the police unlocked my car a while ago cause the alarm was going off and disconnected my battery, then left the doors unlocked at 2 am :cry: but lucky when i went out at 7 nothing was touched but there was a note saying "hi it was me pc blah blah i disconnected your battery due to your alarm going off"

Jack
28-08-09, 09:49 PM
Thats handy, all a crim has to do is keep setting an alarm off and friendly Mr Rozzer will come along and open it up for him lol

Bobminda
28-08-09, 10:02 PM
That pc Blah Blah has a lot to answer too !

DAFTJOHN
28-08-09, 10:06 PM
what a joke, if they did that I'd be asking them for compensation for me having to waste time collecting MY stuff

MK999
28-08-09, 10:07 PM
what a joke, if they did that I'd be asking them for compensation for me having to waste time collecting MY stuff

And hopefully get a slap on the wrist and told it was your own fault and you were lucky it wasn't a *real* car thief.

Rexy
28-08-09, 10:49 PM
i can see false notes and a whole heard of pretend uniformed people stealing stuff legally now lol

djshaggeh
29-08-09, 12:04 AM

I've got to agree with you there mate, how about they spend some time actuallly looking for the criminals that break into cars. Sounds to me like there dancing around the problem.

Dave.
29-08-09, 01:12 AM
Thing is, theirs nothing you can really do

"Hello police, yes my window was down 3 inches and someones stolen my sat nav and stereo"

"That was us because your car was insecure"

"You what?! Right, im reporting you to.... erm..."

i mean, who can you report them to besides the local papaer or blue peter, were pretty much fubared :(

stevie-p
29-08-09, 01:13 AM
I think things need to be planted like that T.V programme a while back where they caught theives in the act and made right plums of them on national telly lol

djshaggeh
29-08-09, 01:15 AM
Exactly, so when those people do end up having there car robbed (due to a door or window being open) it won't be insured.

So in essence the police are wasting their and everyone else time. Who thinks of this ****!

mowgli
30-08-09, 02:51 PM
i once got a right bullocking off a woman who'd parked her car in front of a building site entrance so she could drop her kids off at school, and she had left the keys in & her handbag by the seat. after 5 mins, i got in it & drove it up the street about 15yds to a parking space & left it there...

in front of an audience of other mums she was having a right go at me, till i pointed out how clever it was leaving the keys & handbag in it............

DAFTJOHN
30-08-09, 05:11 PM
And hopefully get a slap on the wrist and told it was your own fault and you were lucky it wasn't a *real* car thief.

Your joking, I get a slap for them taking my stuff. I help pay their wage and they inconvenience me by having to go and collect my possesions. Why not let them take the car as that's only sitting on the road and not bolted down:tard:

Who makes the decision on what they take, is a CD to be stolen or is that too low a value?

MK999
30-08-09, 06:44 PM
If you're gonna leave your car unlocked, window down etc, would you rather a copper takes all the valuables out of it and leaves you a note saying when and where you can collect them, or the next pikey to see it has a go?

By the way, the pikey doesn't leave a note.

Jon_nova1
30-08-09, 07:03 PM
Sounds like a plan, but id be majorly p*ssed off if they came during the day when about 3 people go past our house and took stuff, if im going out anyway then i don't lock the car, but theres really not much worth robbing in it lol

CoolTiger
30-08-09, 07:10 PM
I think things need to be planted like that T.V programme a while back where they caught theives in the act and made right plums of them on national telly lol

swag,

for a laugh i would follow them round taking the notes out of the car next day they will be over runned by phone calls of stolen goods,

if i seen somebody in the middle of the night looking around in my car id try and stop them ie bar accross the head lol and then **** ya self when you realise it was the police