PDA

View Full Version : What a day lol!!

Nobby
24-08-09, 08:57 PM
Well ive been fitting my bike carbs to the belmont and had no luck with the ignition side so im having to be chauffered by me brother in his nova. So here we are on the way to work tootling along and "burrrrrr" the engine dies! So out we get and find no fuel coming up and that the fuel pump lobe had snapped clean off! So got towed into work and at dinner popped up to HH ignitions to see if they could check my dizzy system! So dropped that off and on the way home popped into me moms and found an old fuel pump that apparently didnt work. This was out best option as no one local had a fuel pump for a 1.0 and the local motor factors wanted £30! Me bro had some problems with the nova whilst i was in ibiza and a mates dad fitted a new/old pump for him and all seemed fine until now. So we get back to work and fit the broken pump and guess what it worked!!:roll: :confused: . So off we pop home and i get a call from HH saying that my amplifier is fooked and im getting a new one tommorow!! yipee!! ( sits thinking what the bike carbs sound like hmmmmm!! ) The dropped me bro off at home and was driving down my street when i saw a skip on the side of the road with a full set of 14 inch GSI/SR wheels pocking out the top!! so on went the brakes and out i got like a peado in a nursery and chuked them in the back of the Nova hehe was well chuffed even though there 10 a penny hehe!! And thats my story!:thumb: