PDA

View Full Version : Autosprint Birmingham

mikec123
24-08-09, 07:35 PM
Has anybody else used them? i know they advertise in the back of Total Vauxhall. I poped up to see him and he is a top bloke he lightened my flywheel for £50 and he did it whilst i waited about, 1 1/2 hours:) Would defiently reccomend him to anyone on PNG!

Nobby
24-08-09, 08:49 PM
i asked this question a few weeks back as im after a manifold and maybe some cams for my xe everyone spoke highly of them especially the track boyos!!

stevei
24-08-09, 10:50 PM
yeah he's a legend. sorted me out with all my uprated valve gear.

ste

Steve
24-08-09, 11:08 PM
I bought a 4 branch and full system off him for my e16se a-reg nova a few years back, had a lovely tone and made a noticable performance gain.

wwmnw
25-08-09, 12:08 AM
Yup top geezer, bought some pistons and rods via him and may buy some cams from him, also my mate has used him a few times, top work and good fella.

djbrowney
25-08-09, 12:37 AM
his work seem's to be good, but always get parts balanced or at least checked have known a couple of people who have had a couple of iffy parts !!!

Rick Draper
25-08-09, 12:42 AM
his work seem's to be good, but always get parts balanced or at least checked have known a couple of people who have had a couple of iffy parts !!!

Chocolate :thumb:

djbrowney
25-08-09, 12:44 AM
Chocolate :thumb:

come along ricky 2 bar of boost didnt help lol

Will F
25-08-09, 08:25 AM
Very mixed reviews - never used him (and probably never will) so cant say on personal experience.

Friends have spoken to him over the phone and some of his 'advice' has been shocking....

Ben
25-08-09, 09:18 AM
Very mixed reviews - never used him (and probably never will) so cant say on personal experience.

Friends have spoken to him over the phone and some of his 'advice' has been shocking....

But at least he never fed your tb's screws like another very reputable tuner!

Dan
25-08-09, 09:42 AM
fpmsl , blunt and to the point lol lol lol

I used them once many moons ago, as it was autosprint who built my 8v bottom end, and we all know the strength that little beast had

dhdev (Oli)
25-08-09, 09:56 AM
Always used him and always will. I've referred all my local mates to him and none have ever had a problem with his work. :)