PDA

View Full Version : fucking opps!!!!!!!

Fredd
01-03-03, 04:22 PM
Well the v6 conversion was finished today, all was going well, went for a test drive and it seemed quite quick and i was happy. Driving back to the garage where the conversion was done and i heard a funny noise from the engine followed by a huge bang! and abit of smoke and something hitting the underneath of my car. Fucking great eh! I was just driving at 70mph on the motorway, wot happened which i found out when i inspected it was that it had put a conrod through the block, ****! I got to say i aint the best pleased lad in the world at the min, it hasnt really hit me yet but im sure it will later. The car got towed back to the garage and the lad who did the conversion is going to speak to his boss tonight to see wots going to happen. I dunno, just quite pissed off now, hopefully i can get it sorted out and get the car back on the road again.

locky
01-03-03, 05:21 PM
Feel sorry 4 u m8! When i done my conversion i had various hoses and things broke, and a waterpump, its not nice coz i bet u just wanna get into it and drive it!

Dan
01-03-03, 10:30 PM
ffs, well with me congrats in other post i offer my condolences in this one, gutting :cry:

Fester
02-03-03, 01:51 AM
shit that sort of hassle isnt needed

RobHardyUK
02-03-03, 12:05 PM
its so expensive hes had to terminate his contract with his ISP cos he cant afford it :(

Euan
02-03-03, 12:22 PM
was in a 205 at 125mph when the conrod fell out the bottom and whacked a truck a bit behind us.

was pretty funny afterwards :?

(cus it wasnt ma car)

Nova-Flair
02-03-03, 02:08 PM
:( unlucky m8. must be frustrating as fook