PDA

View Full Version : Thieving pikey *******

chimp007_uk
21-08-09, 07:41 PM
Not a happy bunny this evening...

Thought i'd givethe nova long journey and check things are ok before booking a track day next week. Un covered it, placed the cover where i store my wheels etc and found 3 of my astra gte wheels with yokie cut clicks missing...

The wheels were mint, and fitted with ao32 tyres on the front and brand new Kumhos on the rear.

Now it looks like I'm going to have to hold back on the track day as I can't afford to spend circa £300 on wheels and tyres and book the trackday.

So pi$$ed off!!! Not much point calling the police there's not much they can do, I don't know when they've gone walkies :(

Really feel sh|t now. :cry: :mad:

Mazz
21-08-09, 07:45 PM
bummer :(

buzbi
21-08-09, 07:45 PM
thats bad news mate, go on a rampage as start beating random chav's who think they're hard up, won't fix your problem but will make you feel better! lol

davidfox280585
21-08-09, 08:11 PM
i know how you feel i recently been away to come home to find some pikey has helped themselves to my 300 quid flymo mower

Jack
21-08-09, 08:29 PM
Ring the police and explain you've had something stolen and you wish to report it, but no action to be taken.

That way it screws up their stats for the local crime rate :thumb:

srs1
21-08-09, 09:39 PM
plus you will get a incident number. then claim on your insurance. try your house insurance also, as some policy's cover your belongings

Nova_Sean
21-08-09, 09:50 PM
Ring the police and explain you've had something stolen and you wish to report it, but no action to be taken.

That is brilliant. + Rep!

Nobby
21-08-09, 10:19 PM
gutted 4 you mate

Spudly
21-08-09, 10:23 PM
Thats wounding for you mate, i take you you keep your track wheels seperate from the car due to road use then, how have they gotten to them and would it be something that only someone who knows you would know how/where to find them?

Ben
21-08-09, 11:43 PM

Ive done that before lol

Fester
21-08-09, 11:47 PM
Harsh.

These idiots will probably try and offload them locally.

dj_wudgey
22-08-09, 08:51 AM
thats sh*t that mate but these things happen especially where i live!! you will just have to keep your eyes open they will prebrably end up going on a car so keep those eyes peeled!!

chimp007_uk
22-08-09, 10:32 AM
Where i live is a pretty good area... Clearly not :(

They are kept separately from the car, the rears were brand new never done a road mile. The annoying thing is, that where they're store is outside, but I've got 6 other sets of wheels and tyres, plus ramps, axle stands, manifold etc...

Never had a problem. My house is alongside a garage, I recon they've jumped over the wall...

Its so frustrating as they've left one, its pretty much useless... I'd rather they'd taken the lot or atleast left 2. Just booked a holiday, so money is tight which is why I wanted to book a trackday so I knew how spending money i'd have.

Going to report it and try and claim off house insurance, don't know whether they'll cover wheels and tyres stored outside...