PDA

View Full Version : Well i've got it back

VXandy
20-08-09, 11:13 PM
After thinking long and hard i've decided to get my old SR back, with it being such a rare car now i did miss it and tbf it wasn't in the right hands. Its had several other 1.4 8v engines fitted since i last owned it and it just hasnt been looked after whatsoever but nevertheless a full days worth of work tomorrow will see it back to its best.

Here's some pictures just to remind you:

http://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/BornRaver87/DSC00203.jpghttp://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/BornRaver87/DSC0019.jpghttp://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/BornRaver87/Andysnova.jpg

Comments welcome :thumb:

Southie
20-08-09, 11:15 PM
1 month before it's for sale again lol

Spudly
20-08-09, 11:16 PM
In which case you might wanna have a look see at my comments in this (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128433) thread bud, she needs tlc:thumb:

VXandy
20-08-09, 11:16 PM
1 month before it's for sale again lol

Jog on!!! (i get bored i cant help it)

VXandy
20-08-09, 11:21 PM
In which case you might wanna have a look see at my comments in this (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128433) thread bud, she needs tlc:thumb:

All it needs mate is a rear arch as far as im aware:confused:

Rysee
20-08-09, 11:23 PM
sorry to be cheeky but did you pay anywhere near the 2k? was quite interested in this

Southie
20-08-09, 11:25 PM
He probably had a spare set of keys and just took it lol JOKE

Spudly
20-08-09, 11:26 PM

Who needs keys, its a nova ffs lol

Southie
20-08-09, 11:28 PM
Who needs keys, its a nova ffs lol
Now that would be stealing tut tut tut. He's borrowed it if he's the keys lol

nova danny1
20-08-09, 11:29 PM
good choice fella.

VXandy
20-08-09, 11:31 PM

Now now now fella's. lol

blue_peg_16v
20-08-09, 11:43 PM
best standard nova colour imo but then im bias

hybridturbo
21-08-09, 10:11 AM
Nice car fella

Graeme
21-08-09, 11:01 AM
Has it got a headlining yet?

dj_wudgey
21-08-09, 05:56 PM
nice matey glad to hear your getting it back!! while being close to me its been out to play with my sr lol !!! i was still thinking off getting it myself but i only wanted it to make shure she gets looked after!! which after speaking to you at pv you will without any doubt in my mind what so ever!! still it would have made a nice bestest freind for my sr!!

Sloth
21-08-09, 06:18 PM
sorry but i saw this car when hagger sold it, and it was worth 1k tops. it needed a hell of alot of work then, and from whats been said, it never got it.

Spudly
21-08-09, 06:19 PM
sorry but i saw this car when hagger sold it, and it was worth 1k tops. it needed a hell of alot of work then, and from whats been said, it never got it.

Had a word with andy and he has found and sorted a fair few of its problems so it should shape up into a good one with a bit more tlc!

Sloth
21-08-09, 06:22 PM
kool, good to see its being sorted, ive never seen another in that colour, apart from a 4 dr mk1.

dj_wudgey
21-08-09, 06:25 PM
Had a word with andy and he has found and sorted a fair few of its problems so it should shape up into a good one with a bit more tlc!

shweet!!

John
21-08-09, 07:02 PM
nice, xe it ftw.

dj_wudgey
21-08-09, 07:08 PM
nice, xe it ftw.

behave!! andy knows the score any way at pv he came out with a pearler "its too good for that"!!! ohh and when you get it back andy its had some tints put in you know you want to take them out they look gash as f*ck lol

hagger
21-08-09, 09:05 PM
i miss this car so much. and with my new career prospects, i cudda kept it and sorted it out =/

Southie
21-08-09, 09:09 PM
i miss this car so much. and with my new career prospects, i cudda kept it and sorted it out =/
Buy another then lol Welcome back ;)

dj_wudgey
22-08-09, 09:07 AM

welcome back matey and yea its a shame you didnt eh mate!! ive not seen many sr's in that couler either so wont be easy finding another!! well its not easy finding a sr in the first place lol!!

hagger
22-08-09, 03:27 PM
welcome back? lol i aint been anywere haha!! maybe one day i will own another one. im wanting to look into track days and such so may build a xe track spec nova.

VXandy
22-08-09, 05:25 PM

Dont worry mate this car is in the best possible hands, it will be put into storage and sorted over the coming winter months:thumb:

VXandy
22-08-09, 05:26 PM
Has it got a headlining yet?

No mate still no headlining . . . Any ideas? I failed to find one last time:(

Balley
22-08-09, 07:38 PM
i really like that !

novaload1992
22-08-09, 08:45 PM
looks good

hagger
23-08-09, 12:25 AM
Dont worry mate this car is in the best possible hands, it will be put into storage and sorted over the coming winter months:thumb:

Tbh bud i would love to pop down to see it sometime! roadtrip to see my old nova :cool:

dj_wudgey
23-08-09, 09:28 AM

mate with what you said to me at pv i already knew it was going back to a very good owner!!!! shame i didnt get it but glad its going to get looked after as thats all i wanted it for really lol!!!

have you got it back yet mate or getting it this weekend but yea if your going to get it today watch out for my sr in the doncaster area since you will be close!!

VXandy
23-08-09, 03:05 PM
Tbh bud i would love to pop down to see it sometime! roadtrip to see my old nova :cool:

Not a problem mate, give me a shout when your ready :thumb:

VXandy
23-08-09, 03:10 PM
mate with what you said to me at pv i already knew it was going back to a very good owner!!!! shame i didnt get it but glad its going to get looked after as thats all i wanted it for really lol!!!

have you got it back yet mate or getting it this weekend but yea if your going to get it today watch out for my sr in the doncaster area since you will be close!!

I got it back on thursday mate, i've give it a good clean and its as shiney as it was at PVS now. I've already fitted a new starter motor and gave her some fresh oil and a filter. Not running at her best but im hoping to have the carb set up on the North West RR day :thumb:

Rysee
23-08-09, 03:48 PM
No mate still no headlining . . . Any ideas? I failed to find one last time:(

I put about a k reg nova in a scrappy in Warrington in the North West region, not sure if it's in yet or if its what you're after but worth a look