PDA

View Full Version : I are ill...

ade
20-08-09, 12:31 PM
:tard: been off work for a couple of days with mega food poisoning.

Swear to god I lost 1/2 a stone out my ar$e on Wednesday - its was like a Tsunamai of sh1te!

Fire hose on - ARGHHHHHHH! - fire hose off!

And wtf - why is it when you're sh1tting youreself to death you have to be sick at the same time! Thankfully the sink was within vomitting distance.

:cry:

Never felt so weak in all my days.

:wtf:

Last time I have a Lloyd Grossman chicken Jalfriezi in a jar!

Southie
20-08-09, 12:36 PM
Thats shiity news :( Get well soon. :)

Hope this link helps CLICKY (http://www.roadjunky.com/guide/731/diarrhea-guide-treatment-and-cures)

Tidy Max
20-08-09, 12:42 PM
gutted, i hate being sick and ****ting at the same time, really takes it out of you!! must get abit of a vacuum going on inside you at the time, i got some diorylte stuff that tastes like crap blackcurrent, you just have to sip it to stop yourself chucking up again, but it stops the weak feeling!

Stuart
20-08-09, 01:29 PM
I'd go as far to blame the chicken and not the jar of goo lol.

man up, have a subway and get on with it :d

Jack
20-08-09, 02:04 PM
Handy tip, if your insides are exiting via your anus at rapid speed and you have a roman candle moment BUT the sink/basin/bowl/bath/window/girlfriend is out of range; shout "Europe" and it will projectile. With a bit of pracise you should be able to get a good distance and even be able to hit moving targets.

Tidy Max
20-08-09, 02:13 PM
FPMSL lol lol lol

Lynsey
20-08-09, 02:44 PM
1/2 stone? I'll be having some of that!

GRUNT 16V
20-08-09, 03:05 PM
i get rid of 6 pound every sitting i have!!!!lol lol lol sorry sh1tty joke dohhhh

ade
20-08-09, 10:32 PM
lol RJ and the roman candle Europe moment!