PDA

View Full Version : which rear fogs to go for?

tom_beverley
28-02-03, 10:53 AM
ive just bought some afterburner rear lights, problem is i need a rear fog light 4 it 2 pass its M.O.T. i havent put the afterburners on yet n im not gonna until i decide which fog lights to go for! i quite like the look of the pug 206 1 in the back bumper but it looks quite fiddly. the easier option would probs be the 2 astra fogs but i think this lacks a bit of creativity and doesnt look as good! any other rear fogs to go for???? which do u reckon i shud go 4?

cheers

tom

tonydry
28-02-03, 02:18 PM
put the old lights back in when u need to mot the car ive got clear rears wiyh no fog and thats what i do

red_devil
28-02-03, 06:55 PM
i'm using the 206 fog light coz i'm putting clear back lights on and they need an extra fog....

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere i wouldn't follow toms advise coz i get pulled at least once a month and i'd constantly be at the police station showing a producer and my car to some **** in a pigs uniform

"All the stunts in this film were performed by trained professionals in a staged environment, so with this in mind, drive safe and stay legal."

Keep this as your moto and you'll keep the pigs off your ass....

100 mph is safe on straight open road in the daylight with no-one around.

50 mph in a city centre at 5:30pm my be slower but alot less safe.

Chris LR
28-02-03, 08:20 PM
Why not get 2 round fog lights, similar to the size of the after burners.

Buy some crappy exhaust trims, place said foglights inside the exhaust trims (so nobody knows they're in) and attach where desired. Similarly, place one exhaust trim over the normal exhaust and just have 1 fog light on the other side.

It might be hard to do, but what could be better?

mikeoxford
01-03-03, 05:05 PM
ford focus lower lights?

ive got a set, i need the reverse light on the left of the focus as i have red Euro clusters

mikeoxford
01-03-03, 05:05 PM
another idea i had was freelander indicator / fog lamps the lower ones, duno which option to go for, i have both