PDA

View Full Version : here's a new one!

neqinox
27-02-03, 10:15 PM
OK guys please dont laught, I have an 83 Nova Saloon and well i have never seen one before that had been modified in anyway. I was wondering if anyone has ever seen one before and also if anyone could recommend any products i could stick on her that would look good. I dont wanna go buyin stuff that looks silly..cheers

whitey
27-02-03, 11:04 PM
There is actually a fair few parts you can get! All the bumpers etc are the same, but in my opinion and this is my opinion, id sell it!

Fester
27-02-03, 11:23 PM
theres some cool modded ones about, the front ends are the same yes but as for the back youre pretty much on your own in terms of bumpers.

I reckon a white, 5 door touring car job would look well good, buckets, cage etc

locky
28-02-03, 12:05 AM
P.M. Aragorn, hez into the saloons!

Jim
28-02-03, 10:25 AM
There was a blue 3door Saloon that got a cover on Total Vauxhall a couple of months ago. It turns a few heads. It was good to see something different.

There are a few people who are modding Saloons as we speak. It's down to how much inmagination and money you've got :)

Jim

ade
28-02-03, 11:40 PM
Saloons have good/bad points - styling is a little bad but there are plenty of mods that can be done.

Lower it - 60mm
Get a nice set of alloys - 16's will go on no probs coz you aint got the arch probs us 3 door hatch boyz/girlz have.

Clean up the body - remove side trims
Give it a face life (mk2 fron wings, grill and bumper) and change the rear bumper to mk2 saloon one

What engine size is it?

Change exhaust back box - give it a little grunt.

the interioe of the older nova saloons was (i think) brown and shocking - upgrade it for a GSi interior - I'm sure the mk2 hatch interior will fit - unsure about the rear seats though.

Fill the boot with an ICE install - strap a couple of bass speakers to the back seats!

Tint the windows slightly.

Is it 3 or 5 door.

Total Vauxhall mag July/August 2002 had a 2ltr 2 door saloon - absolutely gorgeous!

Move ariel onto roof! Bee sting style

Etc etc etc...