PDA

View Full Version : Nova vandalised by asians

Maka
17-08-09, 02:14 PM
After the NW meet yesterday in Warrington I headed home then set off to Blackpool with about 9 other cars.
Half way there some asians in a corsa and a golf cut us up on a roundabout, we stopped at the traffic lights further up then I got out of the car to go and ask them to watch how they drive.
Upon seeing me get out of the car the young lad in the corsa (5 heads in) shat himself and reversed straight back without looking in an attempt to then fly past and escape. Into my mates saxo vts.
Bonnet, bumper, grille, both headlights and crossmember fcuked.
The asians then took off towards Blackburn so we gave chase, trying to box them in and get them to stop but they just kept driving like idiots overtaking into oncoming traffic then undertaking up grass verges.
Not wanting to be part of the accident that he undoubtedly would have caused we dropped back.
Continuing further up the road they had assembled some boys just into Blackburn and about 20 asians ran out into the road with bricks and bats, anything they could tool up with, and started throwing them at our cars and swinging the bats at us.
A brick hit my door and one of the tw*ts landed a bat on my right quarter just below the window. Would have stopped there and then but there was only 2cars with me as the rest had carried onto Blackpool plus I had my 18yr old girlfriend in the car who was in pieces over the whole thing.
Tried reporting it to the feds but they wernt really bothered and just fcuked us about.
The nova can be sorted yea but the thing that really fcuks me off is the fact that i'v treasured that car and treated it like my baby for over a year now, never bumped it never scratched it, spent every spare penny i'v had in the last year on it then some fcuker cant drive, causes a scene, finds himself out of his depth so he rings every boy in his phonebook and tries to trash the cars. All because they couldnt wait for 2minutes to give way to a group of cars with right of way over them at the roundabout.
Really fcuked off.
At work now so pics will have to be uploaded tonight so you can see the damage for yourselves. :(

stevie-p
17-08-09, 02:17 PM
im not going to comment on the fcukers :roll:
hope it all gets sorted and your all ok

Maka
17-08-09, 02:20 PM
Cheers pal, it will get sorted. The car I mean. And those fcukers for that matter.
They gona have the fright of their lives.

Southie
17-08-09, 02:21 PM
Gutted for you mate :mad:

Hobbit
17-08-09, 02:23 PM
Why did you feel the need to get out your car to "have a word" in the first place?

None of that would've happened if you just went meh, and walked away.

Still, sorry about your Nova.

Tidy Max
17-08-09, 02:24 PM
im from bolton and work in blackburn so i know exactly how it is fella, did you not manage to get a reg plate because the best thing you can do is get your mate to go through insurance, its the only way you can legally sting them if the police arent up for doing anything

Ernie
17-08-09, 02:34 PM
As above also as they left the scene of an accident.

brainsnova
17-08-09, 02:37 PM
if only you had towing eye cam :thumb:

Maka
17-08-09, 02:37 PM
Yea got both of their reg's but my mates hesitant to go through insurance because he's got a high excess due to his age and it'd probably cost less just to fix it himself.

I felt the need to get out and say something to him because had it not been me that he had pulled out on it may have been someone less competent for example a freshly passed driver or an old person who may not have been able to react in the same way and he would have caused an accident there and then by not following the highway code and giving way.

Maka
17-08-09, 02:38 PM
Yea towing eye cam would have been spot on for the incident brains!
Maybe have to get me one of them

brainsnova
17-08-09, 02:39 PM
smashing a car up with brick and bats is for pussys real men dont use tools.

Tidy Max
17-08-09, 02:42 PM
lol welll if its there fault the claim comes from there insurance not his, his excess makes no difference as he wouldnt pay anything,

and we all feel like getting out at some point, but i must say i don't think its to enhance someone elses driving skills more to vent some aggression, either way get your mate to phone insurance, razorjack on here will probably let you know where he stands legally in respect to his insurance/excess

either way, not phoning the insurance is the wrong thing to do, its illegal for them to leave the scene, and its also illegal for you to leave it unreported

Ernie
17-08-09, 02:42 PM
i could of started a new trend.
Tow eye cam FTW lol

Tidy Max
17-08-09, 02:45 PM
TECFTW lol

ernies eye cam hahahahha thats a brand name right there!

Maka
17-08-09, 02:46 PM
Cheers for the advice fella. I was unaware that it was illegal to leave it unreported. Thought that accidents only had to be reported if someone was injured as the police have no jurisdiction on matters involving RTA's when no-one was injured?

Hobbit
17-08-09, 02:47 PM
I felt the need to get out and say something to him because had it not been me that he had pulled out on it may have been someone less competent for example a freshly passed driver or an old person who may not have been able to react in the same way and he would have caused an accident there and then by not following the highway code and giving way.

I'm not saying what they did is ok, but if you just cut someone up and one of a group of 8 car got out to "have a word" would you not have shat yourself and tried to drive off? And if they gave chase would you not of headed home and given all your mates a call?

Just gotta see these things from both sides, and i'm guessing you have a problem towards asians as you felt the need to put there ethnic group in the title?

Tidy Max
17-08-09, 02:49 PM
pff already sounds like you know more than me haha!

i thought it was for ANY accident, for instance theres some smashed glass from a headlight on the floor... you leave and dont report it, a car has a blowout because of the glass and spins off a cliff.... bit extreme i know, but AFAIK its any accident, and the police do have jurisdiction because the RTA could of been caused through speeding etc?

like i said, RJ is the man in the know! i am literally spooling off stuff that i have read off this forum!

Ernie
17-08-09, 02:50 PM
TECFTW lol

ernies eye cam hahahahha thats a brand name right there!

Dragons den here i come lol.
:thumb:

Tidy Max
17-08-09, 02:52 PM
i think its a cultural difference between people from cornwall and blackburn hobbit, if the police had asked him who did it he would of said a group of asians, if someone on here asked who did it he would of said a group of asians, what difference does it make wether he put it in the title or not?

lol go for it! but you have to use the simps tunes at all times 'standard banging tune feature' lol

Maka
17-08-09, 03:09 PM
I've no specific problem with asians and quite a few of my best mates are asians but they too admit that in asian culture, particularly in the Blackburn area where they have been colonising over the past few years they think that they are untouchable partially due to their extreme numbers and partially due to the fact that they lean strongly towards a "gangster" culture and generally think they can do what they want when they want with no regard for anyone/anything they come across.

I've had a few run-ins with asians in the past but also with white british people. I'd never stereotype them due to their colour or religion but when you've lived around asians for a good while you tend to learn what they are like as a group of people. Im certainly no racist though.

Will F
17-08-09, 04:21 PM
2 things - if you have their reg then they are f*cked for leaving the scene, whether you go through insurance or not. Cos it was their fault, you wont have to pay excess?

Second thing is that if you hadnt decided to go have a word, you wouldnt be in this mess so lesson learned there - just get on with it.

Southie
17-08-09, 04:25 PM
I suspect your mates probably going to get contacted by there insurance company claiming your mate ran into the back of them. :( A lot of that going on around here at the moment and the reason why Bradford is so damn high on insurance.

stevie-p
17-08-09, 04:35 PM
I suspect your mates probably going to get contacted by there insurance company claiming your mate ran into the back of them. :( A lot of that going on around here at the moment and the reason why Bradford is so damn high on insurance.

i agree 100% with that and do you no if it was their car or stolen

jpga
17-08-09, 04:38 PM

exactly happend to a mate of mine get it reported to the police insurace good statement pictures of your car etc they hit you meaning you claim off there insurance i know when i see a driver acting like a funker unless i know him or know i can handle the situation i carry on as normal. alot of people do silly things when there driving and dont realise the extent of the damage they could cause they want sorting out. if 1 lad got out the car at the lights behind them to say something ok but if i was cut up boxed in and someone got out the car i would be abit anxious to get away. not saying what you did was wrong they need punishing and telling but when they wrecked your mates saxo and drove of so you know they dont give a rats ass? i would say chasing them was a recipe for disaster pretty obvious they would take you to somehwre were people were waiting for them ? i know if i had my missus and a load of mates with me i wouldnt of chased them just for the safetey of my mates misus and me ,car etc. cos if i was being chased by a number of cars regaurdless of what i had done and you know your probably going to get pasted your are going to ring someone to help you surely most sensible people would.

i know i may seem towards here i not im just saying how it sounds. and some people wil say if the asian fellas were men enough with thier mates get out and take it . my life long bestfriend jim, his brother was attacked in town (lincoln) and beaten up serverly broken cheeks plated jaw teeth wires plaate on the back of his skull in intensive care very lucky to not be disabled . and everytime i see him he says always walk away or try and get away if you feel threatend because it aint worth the heartache pain. so i know if lads boxed me in and got out i would say feck it im out of here as the asian lads probable thought! but all respect for you for standing yo ground and doing what you belived was right at the time regardless.

Tidy Max
17-08-09, 04:42 PM
either way, its easy saying how you would act in situation yet when that situation arises i bet 90% of people would surprise them selfs in the way they behave, so regardless of what he did nothing can be done about it now, the important thing is getting you and mates to get onto police/insurance.... and letting us know how you get on because we all like abit of PNG drama lol

and make sure you get things right like how many people were in the car etc, because as long as you and your friends statements are all the same, you stand a far better chance

Jack
17-08-09, 04:57 PM
razorjack on here will probably let you know where he stands legally in respect to his insurance/excess
Unfortunately all he will say is "some prat in a Saxo rear ended me" and the best you'll get is a 50/50. When its a top and tail like that, blame almost always gets dished out to the guy behind who appears to be doing the ramming. Unfortunately with no witnesses (passengers in the same car as you won't really count) there's not a lot you can do.

i'm guessing you have a problem towards asians as you felt the need to put there ethnic group in the title?
I didn't read it as racist, I read it as an easy way for him to identify the group.If they were "a bunch of young kids", would that be ageist? "A group of girls" be sexist? This isn't a rant at you btw, its just something that gets my goat.

If there was a group of 10 men all wearing red ties except for one who was wearing a blue tie, you would identify him as the "man with the blue tie".
If there was a group of 10 men, all caucasian british except for one who was black-African, you would identify him as the "black-african man". Its got fcuk all to do with racism, its about ease of identification. People who play the race card annoy the feck out of me

jpga
17-08-09, 05:09 PM
Unfortunately all he will say is "some prat in a Saxo rear ended me" and the best you'll get is a 50/50. When its a top and tail like that, blame almost always gets dished out to the guy behind who appears to be doing the ramming. Unfortunately with no witnesses (passengers in the same car as you won't really count) there's not a lot you can do.

I didn't read it as racist, I read it as an easy way for him to identify the group.If they were "a bunch of young kids", would that be ageist? "A group of girls" be sexist? This isn't a rant at you btw, its just something that gets my goat.

If there was a group of 10 men all wearing red ties except for one who was wearing a blue tie, you would identify him as the "man with the blue tie".
If there was a group of 10 men, all caucasian british except for one who was black-African, you would identify him as the "black-african man". Its got fcuk all to do with racism, its about ease of identification. People who play the race card annoy the feck out of me

to true mate gets my goat aswell my boss who i worked for for over 5 years is black and when people say to me which on is the boss and i say kenny they say whos kenny i say the black chap its not racist they asked me who the boss was and how they could identify who he is the was to pick him out of the staff in the shop the easist was to go about it is that he is the only black man there . refering to an ethnic group is not racist pledging facts views comments in a certain manner about the group due to thier race/religion etc is racist.

raymond
17-08-09, 05:15 PM
welcome to blackburn maka the home of jack black straw

L33 LEG
17-08-09, 06:07 PM
fcuk sake :(

luckily you didnt get out when you were in blackburn cos they could of done anything to you, just be happy that you're all safe. i know EXACTLY what the asians are like in blackburn, i used to hang around with them ffs Lol until they did my old car in.

if i see you tonight il ask you for the reg's, chances are il be able to find who they are in no time.

let us know if anything happens in the future mate, we're only a phonecall away.

Rich
17-08-09, 06:17 PM
Sounds like a scene out of the fast and the furious

jpga
17-08-09, 06:21 PM
Sounds like a scene out of the fast and the furious

i was thinking that ! was just speaking to a mate john who i met in magaluf lives i leeds said asian groups can be pretty bad round bradford and that sometimes ??

Spudly
17-08-09, 06:29 PM
Can i just ask, what exactly were you trying to acheive by getting out of your car, round here if youd have done that they wouldve just stabbed you out of the window and driven away, so in theory, you getting out of you car has caused them to ram your mates car and why on earth did you give chase, what were you going to do against five heads in a car if you had stopped them?

Not getting on my high horse or anything, i just cant help thinking that this would simply have been chalked up to experience (i.e. be careful on roundabouts as no fcuker knows how to use them these days) and that would be it done and dusted!

Ive had similar experiences myself and although its bloody frustrating you just gotta let it go cos how do you know theyre not gonna get out of the car and be bigger/martial arts expert/weilding a knife/gun/hypodermic needle/bat/bar/cs gas/kosh, or indeed any of the nasties that i know a lot of people who carry if you get me!

jpga
17-08-09, 06:32 PM
Can i just ask, what exactly were you trying to acheive by getting out of your car, round here if youd have done that they wouldve just stabbed you out of the window and driven away, so in theory, you getting out of you car has caused them to ram your mates car and why on earth did you give chase, what were you going to do against five heads in a car if you had stopped them?

Not getting on my high horse or anything, i just cant help thinking that this would simply have been chalked up to experience (i.e. be careful on roundabouts as no fcuker knows how to use them these days) and that would be it done and dusted!

Ive had similar experiences myself and although its bloody frustrating you just gotta let it go cos how do you know theyre not gonna get out of the car and be bigger/martial arts expert/weilding a knife/gun/hypodermic needle/bat/bar/cs gas/kosh, or indeed any of the nasties that i know a lot of people who carry if you get me!

annoying isnt it mate its one of them situation like you cant do anything but really wanna telll em a sistuation that comes round with alot of crimes really. but when people start getting out cars ramming cars and chasing is asking for a disaster to persue it ? obviously with there mentality the only thing that would be achieved with chasing and stopping them would be confrontation and someone iether seriously injured of cars written off?

Mike
17-08-09, 06:33 PM
Meh.

Cant believe you didnt even run any of them over.

Spudly
17-08-09, 06:37 PM
annoying isnt it mate its one of them situation like you cant do anything but really wanna telll em a sistuation that comes round with alot of crimes really. but whe people start getting out cars ramming cars and chasing is asking for a disaster to persue it ?

Yeah, but what i mean is it was maka who got out of his car and they obviously realised they had done wrong and thought oh god hes coming over is he gonna hit me, stab me, cut me, shoot me, beat me to death or what, so he panicked and bailed, and obviously hadnt left a gap big enough in front of his car to get away so her reversed in a panic and 'Bang' oh dear now theyve really got a reason to be mad with them so the guy/kid didnt hang around, and when they chased them you cant blame them for ringing backup when they couldnt shake them off and got their boys all ready to sort out the mad looking kid who seemed intent on catching them!

Joe Richardson
17-08-09, 08:49 PM
C**TS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Lauren
17-08-09, 09:20 PM

Sorry if I'm going to offend you here, but I just don't believe that. I know of very very few people that would get out of their car to talk to someone that had just pulled out on them for the concern of other road users. I think it was more that you were with a group of mates, were pissed off that someone pulled out on you so you thought with the back-up of your friends you would have a go. Much more likely reason.

If I am completely wrong and that was the honest reason you went to talk to them, you were still wrong, and quite frankly I think it's a little big-headed of you to think you can teach people to drive. You should have done what any sensible adult would have done and walked away.

Despite all that, you didn't deserve what happened to your car and I hope you get it fixed.

Benn
17-08-09, 09:22 PM
*wont be racist* Bad luck dude, if you cant fight one on one, then dont at all. (no you)

LEWI007
17-08-09, 09:25 PM
What a shame to hear.

go vigilante :thumb:

Ben
17-08-09, 09:39 PM
Agree with the why did you start it people and when he rammed your mates car should of rang the police and sat there waiting for them, they would of dealt with it then but with your vigilante mode the police will just think you got what you asked for.

Picture it, go into police station, so guy cut me up so i climbed out to have a word with him and he sped off in a hurry, well of course he did!

ianglanister
17-08-09, 09:45 PM
Hi mate just doing my training in the Road Traffic Act at the minute and yes he did leave the scene of an accident and can be prosecuted for that offence.The above comment is fair enough some police may think like that but he did leave the scene of an accident ive had people coming up to me just to tell me my brake light is out and stuff like that so i dont see why he should of drove off! I would go into to a local Police Station and actualy sit down and tell them everything what happened etc and how they drove away and you followed to try and get insurance details and how they 'attacked' your cars. It is a massive shame and i hope you can get it sorted a.s.a.p if you need any more help give me a shout im not the best on the traffic laws(hopefully will be soon) but if i dont know anything i will find out for you.

Take care
ian

tony k
17-08-09, 09:53 PM
shame to hear about what happend mate,i know what your saying about getting out and having a word,alot of people have been saying,because you was with another load of people,makes you think that you an act all hard,well that aint the case i would of got out even if i was on my own,hate idiots like that,but thats the thing it doesnt matter what nationality your are,people are like that they lead you into there little areas then trap you,basically they cant stick up for them selves,so they have to get there little gang to help out,its true what people have said they left a accident so you have got something there,but to be honest i dont think the police will do anything as things like this are always happening all over,if that had happend to me i will be going round there and smashing there cars up or houses but thats me,hope you get it all sorted tho mate

revenge is cruel but,it does feel better in a way?

Spudly
17-08-09, 09:55 PM
Hi mate just doing my training in the Road Traffic Act at the minute and yes he did leave the scene of an accident and can be prosecuted for that offence.The above comment is fair enough some police may think like that but he did leave the scene of an accident ive had people coming up to me just to tell me my brake light is out and stuff like that so i dont see why he should of drove off! I would go into to a local Police Station and actualy sit down and tell them everything what happened etc and how they drove away and you followed to try and get insurance details and how they 'attacked' your cars. It is a massive shame and i hope you can get it sorted a.s.a.p if you need any more help give me a shout im not the best on the traffic laws(hopefully will be soon) but if i dont know anything i will find out for you.

Take care
ian

Mentioning nothing about the fact the other guy was "overtaking into oncoming traffic" and clearly breaking a lot of traffic laws in a bid to get away, now if theyve managed to keep up with them and gotten to the place where the attack on the cars happened, then they clearly were breaking the very same traffic laws and driving in the same manner and all thats mentioned is the 'leaving the scene' hmmmmmmmm!

Lauren
17-08-09, 10:12 PM
i know what your saying about getting out and having a word,alot of people have been saying,because you was with another load of people,makes you think that you an act all hard,well that aint the case i would of got out even if i was on my own,hate idiots like that

if that had happend to me i will be going round there and smashing there cars up or houses but thats me,hope you get it all sorted tho mate

revenge is cruel but,it does feel better in a way?

So you would have been setting yourself up to be stabbed or possibly worse, what's the point? You don't know what people are carrying these days.

I highly doubt he would have got out if he was on his own, and to be fair to the guys I would have panicked if a guy with a brigade of 9 novas behind him had looked like he wanted a 'word'. I don't blame them for driving off.
You can't stop every idiot on the road and don't tell me you've never made a mistake while driving.

As for the revenge thing, grow up, don't give people ideas like that. They obviously aren't people to be fcuking around with after what they did anyway.

tony k
17-08-09, 10:32 PM
So you would have been setting yourself up to be stabbed or possibly worse, what's the point? You don't know what people are carrying these days.

I highly doubt he would have got out if he was on his own, and to be fair to the guys I would have panicked if a guy with a brigade of 9 novas behind him had looked like he wanted a 'word'. I don't blame them for driving off.
You can't stop every idiot on the road and don't tell me you've never made a mistake while driving.

As for the revenge thing, grow up, don't give people ideas like that. They obviously aren't people to be fcuking around with after what they did anyway.

im not trying to start an arguement,i was giving my point of view,i get what you saying about a knife or something,but if everyone thinks oh god he might have this or that on them no one will do anything,everyone will just be living in fear,its about sticking up for yourself,which he doen by getting out,well thats what its like round my old way i grew up with all this rubbish but,it happend to a friend years ago so i delt with it in our way,but i dont need to grow up if you lived round where i was living a few months ago you would be the same,anyway enough said now

Lauren
17-08-09, 10:40 PM
im not trying to start an arguement,i was giving my point of view,i get what you saying about a knife or something,but if everyone thinks oh god he might have this or that on them no one will do anything,everyone will just be living in fear,its about sticking up for yourself,which he doen by getting out,well thats what its like round my old way i grew up with all this rubbish but,it happend to a friend years ago so i delt with it in our way,but i dont need to grow up if you lived round where i was living a few months ago you would be the same,anyway enough said now

Yeah you can stick up for yourself, but that generally means if someone is there having a go at you, and getting out of a car to have a go at someone about their driving isn't sticking up for yourself, it's causing a row.

As for the last comment, no I wouldn't be the same, so you grew up in a rough area, who gives a sh1t? Do you have to be a sheep and act like every other **** that does this kind of thing? It's people like you with a dillusioned idea of revenge in their minds that contribute to the amount of nutcases there are out there at the moment.

tony k
17-08-09, 10:54 PM
Yeah you can stick up for yourself, but that generally means if someone is there having a go at you, and getting out of a car to have a go at someone about their driving isn't sticking up for yourself, it's causing a row.

As for the last comment, no I wouldn't be the same, so you grew up in a rough area, who gives a sh1t? Do you have to be a sheep and act like every other **** that does this kind of thing? It's people like you with a dillusioned idea of revenge in their minds that contribute to the amount of nutcases there are out there at the moment.

i give a s*** so your saying if someone cuts you up your not going to do anything,well thats you,if its something silly then i wont do anything i will just laugh,even so say you did do the same and they smashed your car up you will just leave it at that corse you would,im not dillusioned i just think if your gonna cut me up or try and mug me off,then soemthings gonna happen,im not saying im a hard nut or that,but i belive in sticking up for yourself thats all,you think if they cut soemone up with a kid in there car it might of been a different story,maybe they will think next time,they are driving

Lauren
17-08-09, 11:07 PM
i give a s*** so your saying if someone cuts you up your not going to do anything,well thats you,if its something silly then i wont do anything i will just laugh,even so say you did do the same and they smashed your car up you will just leave it at that corse you would,im not dillusioned i just think if your gonna cut me up or try and mug me off,then soemthings gonna happen,im not saying im a hard nut or that,but i belive in sticking up for yourself thats all,you think if they cut soemone up with a kid in there car it might of been a different story,maybe they will think next time,they are driving

LOL - no I wouldn't stick up for myself if someone cut me up, it IS something silly!!! Someone cut you up, so what, I get cut up all the time, it's just part and parcel of driving! They only smashed his car up because he got out to confront them, and then decided to chase them through traffic rather than just staying put and calling the police like any mature person would have done.

And no, they won't think next time, do you seriously think they give a fcuk that his car is now smashed up? They will go out and drive like idiots again. Nothing has been solved by this, it's just resulted in his car being needlessly damaged.

I seriously can't believe you are trying to justify it, it's his own fault his car got damaged, and having someone cut you up is NOT a good reason to get out of your car and start mouthing off.

I could understand it to a certain degree if you were talking about revenge for a rape incident or someone needlessly landing a mate in hospital, but it's a car ffs, get it fixed. It might be your pride and joy and it might cost money but sh1t happens and life goes on, it's not worth possibly getting yourself hurt or hurting someone else over the sake of a car. That's what the police and insurance are for.

L14MNP
17-08-09, 11:22 PM
Still no pics. :(

Ben
17-08-09, 11:23 PM
Still no pics. :(

Keyboard rubbernecking FTW

draper
17-08-09, 11:26 PM
way i see it

you got out to 'have a word'
you got owned

do you get out and 'have a word' with everyone who drives badly around you ? youd spend more time getting in and out your car than driving it really

if the roles were reveesed youd probably do the same i.e. get your mates involved, drive like a **** to get away etc etc
fix your cars and move on or go and kill them

L14MNP
17-08-09, 11:31 PM
Keyboard rubbernecking FTW

I are voyeur.

Sounds like you shoud have kept it zipped though (OP). Nowt had really happened up until that point. People cut me up all the time and it is ver very very rare I will go to the effort of catching them up to 'have a word'. Only in extreme circumstances.

Not just for the reasons what have happened to you. Most of the time it is unwarranted, as in your case, or I just CBA. lol

Chilllll Winstann :)

Lee
17-08-09, 11:36 PM
I dont really need to say anything, because I think lauren has said everything that needs to be said, but without sounding too harsh, its people like you which makes the world as bad as it is today. If everyone got aggressive from every little incedent on the road, you wouldn't be able to move for all the stationary cars and the brawling.

I got cut up twice today, and I also nearly hit someone on a roundabout who wasn't indicating. Because I didn't decide to chase said people to 'have a word', my car is still in one piece, and I dont have a large group of Asians looking for me.

Chalk this up to experience. Im not for a second saying you should let people walk all over you, but if you feel that strongly about someone driving dangerously, report them to the police. Anything else is only dragging yourself down to their level.

brainsnova
18-08-09, 12:31 AM
when i get cut up in my van i just beep the horn and shout at them and thats enough for me. if someone gets out for a word i just wind the window down a bit and listen lol

nova danny1
18-08-09, 12:54 AM
I hope you get everything sorted with your car mate but next time have a word with these insteadlol
http://www.angermanagementseminar.com/articles/stress_wheels_curbing_road_rage.html

~~joycey~~
18-08-09, 02:02 AM
If the front of your mates car was already buggered you should of just plowed through them all when they ran out in the road tooled up and did us all a favour!

I do agree that you obviously bit off more than you could chew and for no real reason but its them getting away with incidents like this that make them think that they are all invincable!

Matt2107
18-08-09, 10:18 AM
When I saw the title I was expecting you to have caught a few Asian Yoofs damaging your car.

What I actually read was this.

You were coming back from a meet with some of your friends.
Some asians cut you up as they are clearly inadequate drivers.
So you thought you'd get the opportunity for some clear dick swinging so you jumped out to give them some abuse infront of your buddies.

Now you have a damaged Nova... and you're mates Saxo is in a pretty poor state too.

Not to mention the possibility of further damage if they ever see you again.... and I don't just mean the cars.

Stuart
18-08-09, 11:20 AM
so all in an epic fail on your part.

Plus the fact they were asians is a) vauge as its a facking big area of the globe and b.) somewhat irrelevant

Tidy Max
18-08-09, 12:02 PM
what you SHOULD of put is, a group of two legged beings smashed my nova,
its swings and round abouts this, no one really knows what happened other than the lad who got out of the car (sorry i forget username, maka?!)

for anyone on here knows he could of got out of his nova highway code in hand quoting bloody page numbers etc so for all the people saying 'dick swinging', 'cocky', 'picking a fight' that is totally unreasonable, just because your experiences of people getting out of a car in the road maybe ended in that, this does definately not mean its the case!

as for lauren, im not condoning fighting back, but the stand point of you never know what people are carrying these days :tard:, id end up just fizzling away in a pool of my own piss by the end of the week if i took that view!

and also.. big LOLz at

but without sounding too harsh, its people like you which makes the world as bad as it is today.

signiture material that lol

L33 LEG
18-08-09, 12:03 PM
dont see why he shouldnt of said they were asians as they clearly where. its like if some chavs did it, he would of said so. if some old lady did some kung fu on his ass he would of said so, so saying they were asians is just stating what happened.

i have seen the damage to the nova and even though he might of prevented it from happening its still a crappy thing to happen. at the end of the day they drove into his mates car and then drove off, that is illegal and the fact that we know the asian driver would of denied it later to the police and got away with it most of us would of chased them without thinking of what might happen. all maka and his mates would of wanted is his details, but then it all got out of hand.

Tidy Max
18-08-09, 12:12 PM
shhhhhhhhhhh stop saying the A word!! :p

Ben
18-08-09, 12:17 PM
Slighlty off topic but why cant you call Pakistani's Pakkis?

British people get called Brits,

Australians get called Auzzies,

Scottish people get called Scots,

Afghanistans get called afghan's,

Swedish people get called sweds etc etc

Its not a derogitory (sp?) term i would find many others more abusuve such as...

Americans called Yanks

Irish called Micks

New Zealanders get called Kiwi's

so i dont understand why the abreviation of Pakki is so offensive!

L14MNP
18-08-09, 12:29 PM
I'm with Ben on that one. it's only a shortened term for their country of origin. I think it's beacuse 'bigots and racists' started using it a little too often for the PC brigade to be comfortable with.

Before their was a PC brigade no-one cared lol, however I think there was maybe a bit too much of "that theiving paki ripped me off" or "Cheeky paki cnut, seen how much he wants for this?!" etc.

If they didn't rip people off for the most part and talk (possibly about you) in their own language when you enter certain shops then they would have no reason to think of the term as derogatory lol. Also, not making eye contact and refusing to touch your skin when giving/accepting money - that's insulting to us. lol I forget though we're unclean! lol

If you watch Only fools and horses they say it freely, and there's nothing wrong with it! Just another thing thing they are taking away from US. Equal rights? FFS what a joke.

Made me LOL when I was outside my mates in Newcastle and some Indian/Paki(oh noes) etc kids were driving about watching us working on his '68 Bay bus, being dicks forcing their way past when there wa no need etc. So we asked them what their game was.
"Fcuk off whitey!" LMAO I said "That's an insult is it? Awesome. P!ss off little boys"

I had to avoid any reference to his skin colour/country of origin or nationality because I didn't really want armed police etc turning up lol.

You've got me mad now Ben lol. Did you see the article in the news yesterday about certain swimming pools allowing muslim only dress code?
Men have to be covered from the navel to the knees lol, women it's head - knees - ankles.

WEAK.

brainsnova
18-08-09, 12:33 PM
would a group hug sort this out.

rednova
18-08-09, 12:34 PM
this happened to my uncle in burnley was following a car of locals (read coloured) when another car sped up the inside then handbraked in front of the other car then shot back down the road, my uncl;e bumped the car in front insurance details were exchanged however when the statement of what happened was issued the "locals" said it was a motorbike - he thinks its an insurance job as when he got out the car about 5 of them got out. looks like its a trend appearing round that way

Ben
18-08-09, 01:03 PM
Did you see the article in the news yesterday about certain swimming pools allowing muslim only dress code?
Men have to be covered from the navel to the knees lol, women it's head - knees - ankles.

In Bristol some of the local pools are muslim only on tuesdays lol.

Out here in Belguim the jews have there own swimming pools as normal people make the water dirty and they cant bathe in it, so its not just the uk!

Tidy Max
18-08-09, 01:09 PM
your jewkin?! thats terrible

Ben
18-08-09, 01:10 PM

Where in my statement does it say that, i mentioned the jews as a third party so how does that insinuate i am one? you fail at reading!

L14MNP
18-08-09, 01:11 PM
That's shocking Ben!

lol @ the jews, they're only about to entertain us though IMO :)

"Oy this water so dirty it is! My sinuses are clogging with all the mucus"
Money grabbing hoardes! lol

Tidy Max
18-08-09, 01:12 PM
and YOU sir, fail at reading a joke, for i simply made a play on words with jew and joking,

your joking?! thats terrible

i do believe i WIN and YOU my fellow 3 letter named friend hath failed :)

Ben
18-08-09, 01:16 PM
no

Stuart
18-08-09, 02:46 PM
I was merely highlighting that saying asian is vauge as funk....
could have been from india/pakistan area all the way to Japan etc, which lets face it they look VERY different to each other lol

bit like saying some whiteys did X, could mean almost everyone from europe, america and australia/NZ.

L14MNP
18-08-09, 02:49 PM
I think we were all meant to side with whitey. lol

The fact that Asian is an umbrella term for all that Stu describes is weird too IMO.

Mention Asians to me and I think of Indians etc. However, say you're partial to a bit of the Asian persuasion and I know you mean you want some swamp rat lol - I wouldn't mind too! lol

brainsnova
18-08-09, 02:59 PM
i got cut up 5 mins ago by one in a big bmw so i smoked him at the lights in my trusty transit so he got owned.

Lee
18-08-09, 03:35 PM
I do agree that you obviously bit off more than you could chew and for no real reason but its them getting away with incidents like this that make them think that they are all invincable!

Forgetting completely that it was the OP's threatening behavior that started the whole thing, but of course, its ok for the OP to threaten the driver just because he was cut up, but not ok for his mates to defend him from said threatening car full of blokes who are chasing them.

all maka and his mates would of wanted is his details.
Yeah, and Satan goes to work in a snow plough.

L14MNP
18-08-09, 03:37 PM
More Red Dwarf quotes there from old laundry chute nostrils! :)

Very true about the threatening behaviour!

Tidy Max
18-08-09, 03:39 PM
where does it say he was going to threaten him?!?!?!

'completely setting aside the bank robber robbed a bank, should he have been sent to jail!?'

please forgive me if i am completely missing the point, which i quite possibly could be as im a nightmare for not reading things correctly

L33 LEG
18-08-09, 03:41 PM
Lee - yes they would of been pee'd off and wanted to 'sort' them out but im also sure that when they first set of 'chase' all they wanted was for him to stop and show them the damage of the saxo and hopefully get the details, but then it got out of hand.

brainsnova
18-08-09, 03:49 PM
chances are they never had a driving licence between them and his uncle's cousins brothers insurance covers him.

L33 LEG
18-08-09, 03:52 PM
exactly, hence why letting them go and doing nothing about it wasnt a choice.

Jack
18-08-09, 05:27 PM
http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/style_emoticons/default/popcorn.gif

dj_wudgey
18-08-09, 05:38 PM
f*ck that id have ramed the **** off the road!! then once there off the road my base ball bat would be smashed round all off thier faces!!

Lauren
18-08-09, 07:12 PM
where does it say he was going to threaten him?!?!?!

'completely setting aside the bank robber robbed a bank, should he have been sent to jail!?'

please forgive me if i am completely missing the point, which i quite possibly could be as im a nightmare for not reading things correctly

You are forgiven.

JordyzNova
18-08-09, 10:10 PM
problem with (guttys) they dont fight in 10 the fight in 60s lol cousin cousin sanjid etc. . . . . .

Tidy Max
18-08-09, 10:15 PM
well... where does it say he got out to threaten them?

Lee
18-08-09, 10:17 PM
f*ck that id have ramed the **** off the road!! then once there off the road my base ball bat would be smashed round all off thier faces!!

Hmm, i wonder if thats what they thought was actually going to happen.

No, forgive me, they knew all he was going to do was ask politely for their address :roll:

Lee, if I had cut someone up and they decided to leave their car and approach me, I would automatically think the worst. Regardless of OP's intention, that is Threatening

Tidy Max
18-08-09, 10:19 PM
ahh fair enough, i thought he had actually put it some where! not that it was your opinion :thumb:

dj_wudgey
18-08-09, 10:38 PM
Hmm, i wonder if thats what they thought was actually going to happen.

No, forgive me, they knew all he was going to do was ask politely for their address :roll:

Lee, if I had cut someone up and they decided to leave their car and approach me, I would automatically think the worst. Regardless of OP's intention, that is Threatening

yea true mate they probs did!! i dont know what i would have dont but my god it wouldent be nice!!

Sloth
18-08-09, 10:57 PM
something very similar happend in hull a few months ago. car full of asians, drives into back of young mum and hubby. hubby gets out so the asian in the passenger seat shoots him, and kills him. the asians then do one. 2 days later, the asian lads car is found burnt out, and 4 asian lads are in police protection. the fifth, the shooter had turned up dead. why?

the guy he shot was related to some sort of criminal underworld gang member.

remember kiddies, there is always bigger fish.

p.s ive met maka, and he is a decent kid.

p.p.s has he got my old nova done yet? :D

Lee
18-08-09, 11:02 PM
something very similar happend in hull a few months ago. car full of asians, drives into back of young mum and hubby. hubby gets out so the asian in the passenger seat shoots him

Why do I get the feeling that is nowhere near the full story.

John
18-08-09, 11:05 PM

lol

Stuart
18-08-09, 11:19 PM

you mean a shocker "sloth in talking incomplete shoite expose"

dj_wudgey
18-08-09, 11:26 PM
pmsl

Spudly
18-08-09, 11:29 PM
something very similar happend in hull a few months ago. car full of asians, drives into back of young mum and hubby. hubby gets out so the asian in the passenger seat shoots him, and kills him. the asians then do one. 2 days later, the asian lads car is found burnt out, and 4 asian lads are in police protection. the fifth, the shooter had turned up dead. why?

p.s ive met maka, and he is a decent kid.

p.p.s has he got my old nova done yet? :D

Your story is good apart from one slight detail, i live in the same town and know more people of ill repute than you, and ive not heard of that, which i wouldve done had it been true, hell my sister is a fed in beverly (local town for those not in the area) and i know of stuff that goes down loacally that she doesnt!

Sloth
18-08-09, 11:38 PM
yer, and i too have family in the force. the above was told to me by my family police officer, my cousin, he is a scenes of crime officer, his job is to map and detail and photo crime scenes. he covered both as they are linked. it hasnt been in the press yet as there is a media ban on reporting the trial. and spud, i too know alot of unsavoury charachters mate. ;)

Lee
18-08-09, 11:46 PM

The point is, Sloth, that if that happened, (and I wasn't for one second saying it didn't) is that you will probably find this man who, as you said above, is part of some criminal family, probably did a lot more than just getting out of his car to get himself shot.

Even lowlifes tend to have a reason to shoot people. People who shoot people for no reason tend to shoot a lot of them at once and then shoot themselves.

Sloth
18-08-09, 11:57 PM
good point lee, i just wrote what id been told.

Ben
19-08-09, 12:06 AM
So a underworld gangster just happens to be following a car full of people with guns, now thats a coincidence if ever i heard one.

Sloth
19-08-09, 12:41 AM
i think your mis reading it. the asian lad had a gun and shot the passenger of the car in front, who had a connection with gangters. the asian was just another gun happy yoof.

Jack
19-08-09, 07:58 AM

I know the last line there is the point you're making, but is that not completely different to this situation?

Yours has someone getting hit, then getting out the car. Maka's is someone getting out the car then getting hit.

Tell me, if some random person - who you have no idea who it was - drove ito the back of you, would you a) sit in the car and pretend it didn't happen, b) drive off and face a leaving the scene charge, or c) get out to exchange details?

This isn't hollywood lol

...and if your police relatives have told you about this, especialy when there's supposedly a media ban on it, they're in the sh!t lol

Lauren
19-08-09, 08:13 AM
Ah this thread just got even better. lol

Stuart
19-08-09, 08:17 AM
did someone order a JCB?

Tidy Max
19-08-09, 08:22 AM
lol lol why, is this thread about to be destroyed??

Welshy
19-08-09, 08:30 AM
After the NW meet yesterday in Warrington I headed home then set off to Blackpool with about 9 other cars.
Half way there some asians in a corsa and a golf cut us up on a roundabout, we stopped at the traffic lights further up then I got out of the car to go and ask them to watch how they drive.
Upon seeing me get out of the car the young lad in the corsa (5 heads in) shat himself and reversed straight back without looking in an attempt to then fly past and escape. Into my mates saxo vts.
Bonnet, bumper, grille, both headlights and crossmember fcuked.
The asians then took off towards Blackburn so we gave chase, trying to box them in and get them to stop but they just kept driving like idiots overtaking into oncoming traffic then undertaking up grass verges.
Not wanting to be part of the accident that he undoubtedly would have caused we dropped back.
Continuing further up the road they had assembled some boys just into Blackburn and about 20 asians ran out into the road with bricks and bats, anything they could tool up with, and started throwing them at our cars and swinging the bats at us.
A brick hit my door and one of the tw*ts landed a bat on my right quarter just below the window. Would have stopped there and then but there was only 2cars with me as the rest had carried onto Blackpool plus I had my 18yr old girlfriend in the car who was in pieces over the whole thing.
Tried reporting it to the feds but they wernt really bothered and just fcuked us about.
The nova can be sorted yea but the thing that really fcuks me off is the fact that i'v treasured that car and treated it like my baby for over a year now, never bumped it never scratched it, spent every spare penny i'v had in the last year on it then some fcuker cant drive, causes a scene, finds himself out of his depth so he rings every boy in his phonebook and tries to trash the cars. All because they couldnt wait for 2minutes to give way to a group of cars with right of way over them at the roundabout.
Really fcuked off.
At work now so pics will have to be uploaded tonight so you can see the damage for yourselves. :(
you want some lads up there mate???

Stuart
19-08-09, 08:53 AM
lol lol why, is this thread about to be destroyed??

for the giant hole sloth is digging

Tidy Max
19-08-09, 09:14 AM
oh right lol hahahaha :thumb:

L14MNP
19-08-09, 09:47 AM
Fail Max! lol
http://www.davidsfunnyfarm.com/images/ars_ibtl.jpg
Never realised South Central L.A was in Hull!

Richie_B
19-08-09, 12:50 PM
Awesome thread.

Imo, trying to look hard by getting out of the car to tell them they're bad drivers. You said your 18 yo GF didn't want you fighting with them or whatever later on so you left, yet you were cool with it before they had bats?!

L14MNP
19-08-09, 12:57 PM
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivator80d020bdaeb2d73a354dce4ed15bc5236f54e99b. jpg

Ben
19-08-09, 12:59 PM
Yeah i have nearly been shot at by gun slinging yoofs everytime i drive through south central, man the streets are tough these days.

When i were a lad we could leave our front doors unlocked and walk to the shop without fear of gangland culling.

Richie_B
19-08-09, 01:02 PM
14 ^ :d

boyle_46
19-08-09, 01:10 PM
12 pages of crap and still no pics .

MattBrown
19-08-09, 01:11 PM
Im lost here, one "Asian" Lad drove badly, so you, and about 20 others were sat there, and you got out?

Are you surprised he drove off?

And yes, pakis do seem to do what they want these days, call me what you want, but 30% of chrime is commited by "Our coloured friends" and only 12% of the uk is coloured?

So to me, that shows they behave less than we do?

Or am I talking bollox?

tony k
19-08-09, 01:14 PM
theres abit in muppet corner could be something going on now?

L14MNP
19-08-09, 01:15 PM
lol Racisim is alive and well on PNG! :eek:

*EDIT lmao @ t's nova

Richie_B
19-08-09, 01:16 PM
theres abit in muppet corner could be something going on now?

:eek:

tony k
19-08-09, 01:17 PM
lol Racisim is alive and well on PNG! :eek:

*EDIT lmao @ t's nova

lol
bring on the trumpets

Southie
19-08-09, 01:19 PM
lol
bring on the crumpets

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

http://www.keanemusic.com/data/image/Buttered_crumpet2.jpg

Ben
19-08-09, 01:20 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

http://www.keanemusic.com/data/image/Buttered_crumpet2.jpg

With marmite ftw!

L14MNP
19-08-09, 01:20 PM
Won't one of the cockneys try and make a chip sarnie out of that? lol

Ben
19-08-09, 01:21 PM
Thats the manc's!

tony k
oh i want some now,gotta get out of work lol

tony k
Won't one of the cockneys try and make a chip sarnie out of that? lol

sounds nice might give it ago,need a really big one tho

Ben
19-08-09, 01:22 PM
a

Southie
19-08-09, 01:23 PM
http://www.bubblegumclub.com/Characters/posters/caab.gif

L14MNP
19-08-09, 01:23 PM
sounds nice might give it ago,need a really big one tho
Stottie FTW!

Ben, I'm the opposite of a Londoner, where everything North of the Watford gap is Scotland. Everyone south of Smogland are cockneys. lol

Ben
19-08-09, 01:36 PM
north of gloucester are scum plain and simple! (even the ones in gloucester are dubious)

L14MNP
19-08-09, 01:51 PM
lol Your avitar is the reason I don't venture into bandit country.

Richie_B
19-08-09, 02:13 PM
lol Your avitar is the reason I don't venture into bandit country.

homophobic :eek:

L14MNP
19-08-09, 02:16 PM
ROFL
Think it's Bens stretched anus? :eek:

Jack
19-08-09, 02:32 PM
Gloucester is a fcuking dump!

a
b

Ben
19-08-09, 08:53 PM
Best thing about Gloucester is the A28 to Bristol lmao

Maka
20-08-09, 01:19 AM
Cheers for all of your opinions, at the end of the day I know I did escalate the situation by getting out of the car but that was never my intention.

I tend not to cry about spilt milk just mop it up.

Regardless, I believe that this would not have happened if it was not for the attitude of the certain groups of pakistani asians round this area who think they can do what they want / run riot with no thought / respect / consideration to anyone else. Just my opinion.

Think a new quarter is the only real option, arch was going slightly anyway.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252/maka_dturbo/Photo0366.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252/maka_dturbo/Photo0367.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p252/maka_dturbo/Photo0368.jpg

Tidy Max
20-08-09, 07:59 AM
retro stickers ftw

ade
20-08-09, 11:56 AM
I've not read this thread fully but like mentioned before getting out the car was the worst thing you could have done. Simplest solution would have been to call police and give them the reggy of the corsa.

What if theyd had weapons on them and did you harm?!?

As for rear 1/4 panel thats fixable - remove window and inner trim and with a flat hammer and dolly you can knock that back out - the "bulb" dent below if will then repop back in - skim of filler and respray sorted. any 1/2 decent body shop could repair it - or replace rear 1/4.

My only concern for you though going forweard is your car is probably ow marked my the guys who did it in the 1st place. I'd sell it and get summut else...

L14MNP
20-08-09, 12:06 PM
Quarter looks OK TBH. I see's your reg lol

Jack
20-08-09, 12:46 PM
My only concern for you though going forweard is your car is probably ow marked my the guys who did it in the 1st place. I'd sell it and get summut else...
For sale, Vauxhall Nova. Features: low mileage, cd player, earmarked by local asian group for gangland hit. £500 ono

lol

Southie
20-08-09, 12:49 PM
Quarter looks OK TBH. I see's your reg lol
Maybe replacement windows. ;)

L14MNP
20-08-09, 12:52 PM
Maybe replacement windows. ;)
Possibly lol.
The end letters made me think of Bear With Sore head :/ lol

Spudly
20-08-09, 12:53 PM
Nope thats his reg lol

L14MNP
20-08-09, 12:54 PM
lol me bruvva works for da DVLA man innit. We propa knows where you liv now blud!
Brrrrap brap! lol

Richie_B
20-08-09, 12:55 PM
For sale, Vauxhall Nova. Features: low mileage, cd player, earmarked by local asian group for gangland hit. £500 ono

lol

lollol

L14MNP
20-08-09, 12:57 PM
I like the custom quarters. Better than any wide arch kit.

Andy_L
20-08-09, 01:13 PM
Sorry the VTS has a bust crossmember?

How fast was the asian gangster underworld lord reversing at? 35mph?

L14MNP
20-08-09, 01:20 PM
Sorry the VTS has a bust crossmember?

How fast was the asian gangster underworld lord reversing at? 35mph?
I can believe that. They aren't made of strong stuff.
http://www.hub-uk.com/images016/french-stick.jpg

Andy_L
20-08-09, 01:24 PM
I can believe that. They aren't made of strong stuff.
http://www.hub-uk.com/images016/french-stick.jpg

So in actual fact our asain bad ass mother hubbards actally did some good by getting a french car made of french stick off the road.

L14MNP
20-08-09, 01:29 PM
I'm not sure dude. It would have broken down too many times eventually or sporadically burst into flames some time soon. He just speeded up it's life cycle.

Bet there was wine and cheese all over the place.

brainsnova
20-08-09, 02:33 PM
i ll buy it and drive round blackburn for a laugh.

Maka
20-08-09, 03:40 PM
Haha. Yeah I've already thought about what may happen from now onwards...

Best plan going is to get my other nova's bodywork sorted and get that built up, possibly buy another cheap runaround for the meantime.

I've never had a track nova either so I think the best use for this bus now is a pure track slag. That way the damage is irrelevant anyway, ish.

The crossmember on the vts hasnt bust but it has kinked. As for that speeding up of the life-cycle comment ROFL haha and yea, there was wine cheese and garlic all over the road haha

Southie
20-08-09, 03:43 PM
Just buy a cheap private plate ;)

Stuart
20-08-09, 03:47 PM
Just buy a cheap private plate ;)

or write L33LEG on a bit of card. WIN

L33 LEG
20-08-09, 03:48 PM
or write L33LEG on a bit of card. WIN

the idea of a private plate would be so these guys wont go out the way to find him. putting L33LEG on a car really wouldnt solve things lol

Tidy Max
20-08-09, 03:53 PM
lol

Southie
20-08-09, 03:54 PM
the idea of a private plate would be so these guys wont go out the way to find him. putting L33LEG on a car really wouldnt solve things lol

Yeah you've tried to disguise it by making the bonnet black lol

http://www.fastcar.co.uk/04570735437047653345/gallery/ISTS%20cars%20%2833%29.jpg?maxw=542

Ste L
20-08-09, 03:54 PM
16 pages of crap, and yet no photo's of ****ed up nova?

or did i miss it?

L33 LEG
20-08-09, 03:57 PM
you missed it ste :)

and oh no, what is that fool doing to that yaris now. i was hoping by now he would of sold it and bought something decent. and see my plate is still in use lol hurry up and buy a nice car and then i wont be as embarrased.

Southie
20-08-09, 03:57 PM
16 pages of crap, and yet no photo's of ****ed up nova?

or did i miss it?

P14 theres a slight dint.

Southie
20-08-09, 03:59 PM

and oh no, what is that fool doing to that yaris now. i was hoping by now he would of sold it and bought something decent. and see my plate is still in use lol hurry up and buy a nice car and then i wont be as embarrased.
Heres the link LEELEGCLICKYYARISTIME (http://www.fastcar.co.uk/04570735437047653345/the-hottest-cars-of-ists.html) ;)

6 across, 3 down lol

Ste L
20-08-09, 04:00 PM
ahh, yea, only read up to 12 t'other night..
then didn't read any more today, just posted

is that is, i was expecting some major damnage lol
live and learn eh?

L33 LEG
20-08-09, 04:03 PM
Heres the link LEELEGCLICKYYARISTIME (http://www.fastcar.co.uk/04570735437047653345/the-hottest-cars-of-ists.html) ;)

6 across, 3 down lol

i hate that car so much lol cant believe hes ploughing all that money into a 1ltr and is making it look worse each month. lets not ruin this thread even more by talking about that thing. he really is a fool for doing what he does though :roll:

brainsnova
20-08-09, 04:40 PM
i hate that car so much lol cant believe hes ploughing all that money into a 1ltr and is making it look worse each month. lets not ruin this thread even more by talking about that thing. he really is a fool for doing what he does though :roll:

the most valuable part is the plate lol

Spudly
20-08-09, 05:14 PM

If it makes you feel any better dude i saw it at another local cruise a fortnight ago with no 'L33 LEG' reg pates in sight, i was hoping to have seen him to say something but i couldnt find him lol

dj_wudgey
20-08-09, 05:20 PM

by the looks off the yaris i seriously doubt that he will buy anything decent!!

L33 LEG
20-08-09, 11:29 PM
thats good to hear spud, hopefully he'l realise that everyone knows by now and he looks like a right cheap skate.

brain - yes the £12 show plates are the most valuable thing on that car lol

Ben
20-08-09, 11:34 PM
lets not ruin this thread even more by talking about that thing.

17 pages of pure bollocks, this thread was ruined on page 1!

Ben
20-08-09, 11:36 PM
and that will repair no problem at all.