PDA

View Full Version : front speakers

Wiggie
27-02-03, 09:32 PM
does any one know how the hell you get the front speakers out of a mk2 nova interior???

chers, Wiggie

RobHardyUK
27-02-03, 09:50 PM
Theres a ICE dept. for ICE qestions dude, this is a general chat thing lol. If its anything like the mark one, for the passenger side you gotta take the glove blox out, and the driver side is a case of sticking your hand up a really tight gap. its not easy. but the passenger side is.... im guessin the mark2 is the same, just tke the glove box out. there is screws inside the glove box. hope this helps matey :D

whitey
27-02-03, 11:03 PM
MK1=

Golve box and take dash dials out to get to either side! Dash is a bit of a bitch to be honest!

MK2=

Either side just unclip or pull the black things and the speakers are under! EASY!

But im guessing you got a mk1 so good luck!

jatinder
28-02-03, 09:37 AM
i just disconnect them and put the speakers in the doors much easier and i put the tweeters were the orignal speakers were

wisewood
28-02-03, 10:18 AM
does any one know how the hell you get the front speakers out of a mk2 nova interior???

chers, Wiggie

But im guessing you got a mk1 so good luck!

Whitey has given you the right answer...

But whitey... how did you manage to answer his question without correctly reading his post? He says quite clearly he has a mk2.

whitey
28-02-03, 12:06 PM
LOL!

Fast eyes!

Maybe i am wise too you know!
:o
N e way mk2 easy peesy! PUUUUUULLLLLL!

Wiggie
28-02-03, 06:34 PM
lol, yeah i got the grill jobbies off, but half the speaker is behind the dash, ill have to have a proper look in a min. i forgot what my problem was :x

Wiggie
28-02-03, 06:55 PM
ahh fek it! ill just keep em/not use em, chers lads!