PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Anonymous
07-12-00, 10:32 PM
Some one must help me! I am desparatly in need of a GSi (or at worst a very cheap GTE one) beacuse, as you might have read, my fuckwit housemate has killed mine and the bloody plod made it clear to me that he could see what had happened and it was his fault but could do nothing (but come back and have a word with the dosy git) urgh! this is making me so angry! please some one must have a GSi front bumper (or even front and rear) cos I can't drive my car untill it's fixed. If possible in the Preston (uni) or Cambridge/Harlow regions

Anonymous
08-12-00, 08:14 AM
try DMR, Lakeside or Charltons just north of cambridge. y cant you drive with a bent bumper??what it kills the engine so it wont start?? lol

Anonymous
08-12-00, 08:25 AM
Is he insured? Can't you claim off his insurance?

Anonymous
08-12-00, 09:00 AM
I bought a Gsi bumper from www.tuning.co.uk It wasn't cheap at ?135, but they paid for the postage and packaging

Anonymous
08-12-00, 11:08 AM
ROFL u dont use ya bonus by claimin 4 it. It will cost u a ton of cash in the long run just to save 135 quid. DONT CLAIM off insurance for NEthin less than a wright-off

Anonymous
08-12-00, 11:40 AM
If it is his fault and you claim off his insurance for the repair it won't effect your own insurance because your insurance company won't pay anything out! But ring them to check first as the no claims is worth more than a bumper.

Anonymous
09-12-00, 06:26 PM
Tried Chartons, useless and expensive as usuall.

Any way the game has changed and Housemate is ammiting to it but it will cos him his no-claims and the best part of ?600 when he re-news, so i have done him a deal, get the panel beating done and pay for a new GSi bumper and i'll spray it, not to bad really, just got to find one...