PDA

View Full Version : Joes 993 Glacier White Project

JShannon
14-08-09, 01:29 PM
Hi all

Have decided to start a project thread to give me some inspiration to do this thing i have had lying around for 2 years now!!!

I will update pictures asap but for the minute its just going to be a general tidy up to get her road legal for a while as i am seriously getting peed off with driving a 106 lol

The motor will be coming off the road again at the end of october hopefull to get the shell sandblasted, painted diamond black and generally made mint ( with a 1.3 or 1.4 thrown in for good measure!)

Basically as she stands she is a 1.0 life (45,000 miles) (or ace as the spoof dealers said lol)

Glacier white
Bumpers painted grey and laquered (cant remember the shade but they look cool)
Three spoke gsi numbers which are getting a light refurb
Red sri interior (courtesy of Leeboo)

Hopefully get her lowered 60ml, fit a bore exhaust hopefully 2 or 3 inch and fit the gsi spoiler (to be colour coded with the bumpers and laquered). Small touch of welding needed in the battery tray and on the slam panel.

As said i will add pics as soon as my little sister will lend me her camera lol

Cheers Lads

Joe:thumb:

jafanan
14-08-09, 06:58 PM
another n.i nova man.................

always a good sign
theres a nova meet in parkanaur forest outisde cookstown 23rd august if you getta chance to go

keep the updates coming and get some pics up usig photobucket.com

jonny

Leeboo
15-08-09, 02:52 PM
Good man joe hurry up and get the pictures up. The plans sound good, simple and effective

JShannon
17-08-09, 12:05 PM
Yea, hope im pleased with it when finished lol went down to newcastle and picked up a 3" ashley backbox on saturday. Unfortunately it slants to the side like a mk1! So im guna have a bash at bending her round straight?
Will add some pics of the car when i get home from work tonight.

Cheers to adrian (amggsi) for letting me know about the exhaust!

Joe

novaload1992
17-08-09, 12:25 PM
good luck with project, theres more people from NI than you would think ;)

Leeboo
17-08-09, 12:35 PM
Yea, hope im pleased with it when finished lol went down to newcastle and picked up a 3" ashley backbox on saturday. Unfortunately it slants to the side like a mk1! So im guna have a bash at bending her round straight?
Will add some pics of the car when i get home from work tonight.

Cheers to adrian (amggsi) for letting me know about the exhaust!

Joe

Thats the way my exhaust sits, angled over to the left a bit. Its an ashley system off a gte. I like how it sits tho

JShannon
17-08-09, 01:46 PM
Thats the way my exhaust sits, angled over to the left a bit. Its an ashley system off a gte. I like how it sits tho

Yea im kinda liking the look myself but i have some people telling me it would look better straight?? I think the angle gives it a bit more nova character lol Might just leave her that way then.

Joe