PDA

View Full Version : my nova sr posibiy up for sale

Brettski
14-08-09, 12:30 AM
well i may have spoted a potential new project and so i think my sr will have to go i am not sure of wot 2 sell it for surgestions please ppl

and the car will be relativly standard form ie removeing the folowing

wheels
stubby mirors
show cage
bailey tank
alloy rad

thats all that is going to change everything is going to be as it wos

you all know the condition etc of the car so can you all be honest and tell me wot you all think it is worth and post up some nice pics for me as i dont have that many on my comp:confused:

many thanks brett:thumb:

srs1
14-08-09, 08:36 AM
such a shame, it's a stunning car.

i really hope if you do sell it, it goes to someone who appreciates it for what it is.
stunning!

Southie
14-08-09, 08:42 AM
Stunning car Brett it truly is :cool:

You will probably get a little more than normal money wise due to it being so clean, thing is it's worth whatever you want. Just put a price up and see what happens.

Good luck :thumb:

Will F
14-08-09, 08:48 AM
At the risk of sounding pedantic - arent these usually locked for being a FS thread in disguise?

It mey be a genuine thread, but you must have an idea of what you want for it?

Plus people's opinions vary quite a bit in terms of pricing, so that wont be too helpful either...

Just my 2p!

:thumb:

Ben
14-08-09, 10:50 AM
Is there holes drilled where the cage has been fitted? things like that will seriously decrease the value.

General Baxter
14-08-09, 10:52 AM
stuff that, sell the cav lol

RJM25R
14-08-09, 02:45 PM
You will put EVERYONE off just by not putting a price on. I'd NEVER sell a single car at work if I put "offers" in the window on my pitch!

How much do you want for it?

Seeemples!

Rexy
14-08-09, 06:27 PM
shame its not old enough pmsl... But you certainly need a price mr brettski :D Oh and personally, I reckon it will sell at 1k, but you will be looking at putting up at £1500.

Or.... if you want to hold out for a good while and eventually get somebody get it up at £2500 and see what you get from there.