PDA

View Full Version : feel like giving up

tony k
13-08-09, 10:46 PM
feel like giving up on the nova,these past few weeks have just been a pain,nothing is going right on it,i want to sell it and i dont,i think if i did i will really regret it,i hope im just going through a faze,hope it goes quick,what you think i should do guys

Angus Closier
13-08-09, 10:47 PM
Dont worry mate we all go through stages like this, I'm sure you will get over it and it will be fine. keep at it! will be worth it in the end!

burgo
13-08-09, 10:48 PM
everyone has been there at some stage mate. if it is doing your head in that much then have a break from it. unless it needs to be finished any time soon

stevie-p
13-08-09, 10:48 PM
i feel the same i want mine gone but i cannot bring myself to do so atm
im just going to stick with her untill i 100% no i want it gone

let_nova
13-08-09, 10:49 PM
shame dude....

sell me your big turbo and manifold!

novait
13-08-09, 10:49 PM
just sit back and and take your time.. no need to rush in less you have to...

tony k
13-08-09, 11:06 PM
cheers guys im gonna take a break from the car,ive gotta get it done in the next few months as my bird is due in january so wanna get it doen before then,i hope its just a faze,gonna see how it goes this weekend,plus having a s*** week at work,so i think its all rolled into one

let nova cheeky bugger

novait
13-08-09, 11:08 PM
its a car they never go to plan... take a break and it will all come togeather..

good luck.

mowgli
13-08-09, 11:08 PM
just sit back and and take your time.. no need to rush in less you have to...

http://dirtymartini.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/caramel1.jpg

novait
13-08-09, 11:09 PM
http://dirtymartini.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/caramel1.jpg

lol lol lol

stevie-p
13-08-09, 11:12 PM
cheers guys im gonna take a break from the car,ive gotta get it done in the next few months as my bird is due in january so wanna get it doen before then,i hope its just a faze,gonna see how it goes this weekend,plus having a s*** week at work,so i think its all rolled into one

let nova cheeky bugger

i only have 7 weeks till my g.f drops and i havent even started lol
you should feel lucky lol

Southie
13-08-09, 11:17 PM
As said have a rest from it. You'll go back to the same problems but will probably suss out what they are quicker. :)

It's a Nova. There crap. lol

General Lee
14-08-09, 10:55 AM
I left mine to fate and i still have it. So glad i didn't get rid, because i have some unique plans for it now.

MK999
14-08-09, 10:57 AM
I left mine to fate and i still have it. So glad i didn't get rid, because i have some unique plans for it now.

I thought I saw yours on ebay earlier today? :confused:

General Lee
14-08-09, 11:11 AM
Yeah it was on there twice and noone wants it. So im keeping it!

dannyb
14-08-09, 11:17 AM
Take a break, don't even think about the car for a few days, then make a list (mental or otherwise!) of little bits you can realistically do. Organise a date for you and maybe a few mates to go back to the car and just tackle the stuff on the list, don't worry about any of the other jobs.

tony k
14-08-09, 11:41 AM
cheers guys,im going to have a break from the car,im going to do my birds flat gonna wallpaper and paint it,put my mind to something else,i know if i did sell it i will regret it so bad

wwmnw
14-08-09, 01:17 PM
:cuckoo: Get some nuts!

nova ian
14-08-09, 01:25 PM
I've felt like this about mine in the past as its taken me so long to get where I am, but people don't realise what other responsibilities and stuff others have. There is more to life than novas! lol

But the way I look at it is, although its not done and sometimes is annoying it doesn't cost to shut the doors and forget about it until the bug comes back. Yes theres maybe alot of money tied up there but unless you really desperate for the cash as I said it costs no more to leave it be for a while.

The fact you posted saying it wouldn't bother you to sell seems a bit odd as you made this topic so clearly you don't really want to sell!

End of the day its yours and your descision, I know I will not be selling mine any time soon, if ever :thumb:

tony k
14-08-09, 04:03 PM
:cuckoo: Get some nuts!

i would have some if she didint suck all my juice out

tony k
14-08-09, 04:06 PM
I've felt like this about mine in the past as its taken me so long to get where I am, but people don't realise what other responsibilities and stuff others have. There is more to life than novas! lol

But the way I look at it is, although its not done and sometimes is annoying it doesn't cost to shut the doors and forget about it until the bug comes back. Yes theres maybe alot of money tied up there but unless you really desperate for the cash as I said it costs no more to leave it be for a while.

The fact you posted saying it wouldn't bother you to sell seems a bit odd as you made this topic so clearly you don't really want to sell!

End of the day its yours and your descision, I know I will not be selling mine any time soon, if ever :thumb:

nah im not i need of money yet lol,but its gets me so wound up sometimes,yeah true what you said leave it locked up then i aint spending on it,i will see how i get on over the weekend,hope the bug will,be back monday or sometime next week

novaload1992
14-08-09, 04:16 PM
have a break, have a kitkat;)

Ernie
14-08-09, 04:28 PM
Or just come to mine on sunday and pic this dash up lol.

tony k
14-08-09, 07:41 PM
Or just come to mine on sunday and pic this dash up lol.
i am mate got my word on it:thumb: