PDA

View Full Version : Sri clocks query

Cle
13-08-09, 03:10 PM
Helllllo

Right well i have been told when you put them in a 1.2 which i did the fuel gauge doesnt really work, So will it now work when i fit an sri engine ??

Thanksssssssssss

let_nova
13-08-09, 03:11 PM
eh?? you have fitted them and the fuel gauge doesnt work properly? but it did before?

dodgy clocks.

Cle
13-08-09, 03:32 PM
i havent go far enough to notice but iirc everyone one else had to change the resister in the back of it or something or was this just another random dream ?

AlexW
13-08-09, 03:53 PM
Some clocks are a pain, and usualy replacing the resister helps but in my case it didnt, just need to find a working fuel gauge.

Oh and search.

Plus when you fit a SRI engine, unless you change the sender/tank then it wont affect.

Im sorry to be offending but if you have to ask if it wont will with a 1.2 will it work with a 1.4 then i dont think you should be doing the engine conversion in the first place.

Cle
13-08-09, 04:01 PM

Im sorry to be offending but if you have to ask if it wont will with a 1.2 will it work with a 1.4 then i dont think you should be doing the engine conversion in the first place.

Dont worry its not me that doing it lol it was just one of them small thoughts i had that didnt no, i was capable to take the engine out which wasent bad lol biggest job ive ever done lol