PDA

View Full Version : corsa servo

tony k
13-08-09, 01:45 PM
whats the deal on these corsa servos,what one are they off,also what needs doing and what bits do i need to get,the reason why im asking is that my new inlet manifold the throttle body on it is going to hit my bias pedal box as they cant get a propper bend,plus they said if they make it smaller the flow might not be right either,so i think this is a better route for me to go now

AlexW
13-08-09, 03:51 PM
Any corsa, iirc the GSI/Sports May come with a bigger servo but dont quote me on this.

Your need the complete brake setup, the pedal, mounting, servo and master cylinder, Plus your need to run a splitter for the brake lines as the corsa MC only has 2 outlets, rather than the nova 4.

Your need to cut a hole in the scuttle for starters, shorten the pedal and move it over iirc.

dan23
20-08-09, 09:13 PM
any tips on where to exaclty to cut the hole /
i remember reading its all down to the position of servo /pedal etc as how good it actually works
i ve got a servo but want know where about the hole should be cut before i start hacking away at it
any chance some one can give measurements of the position of the hole

Rich
20-08-09, 09:15 PM
To be honest its going to be one of those work it out as you go along. Just make sure its the right way round so the bonnet closes

AlexW
20-08-09, 09:16 PM
Look through project threads and use the mounting plate to get an idea.