PDA

View Full Version : bye bye nova =[

bigdan1
13-08-09, 12:52 AM
this is what happens when the council dont clean up after a first accident.....................

http://i472.photobucket.com/albums/rr81/bigdan123_abc/byebyenova.jpg

i am fully seriously gutted

im most likley going to sell it

if anyone is interested let me know if i got enough intrest i would sell parts
this isnt a for sale thread btw

GUTTED R.I.P NEVILE

~~joycey~~
13-08-09, 12:54 AM
Fook me!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Ernie
13-08-09, 12:55 AM
thats pants sorry for your loss but at lease your all ok i take it then.

napalm_27
13-08-09, 12:56 AM
what happened?

bigdan1
13-08-09, 01:03 AM
cheers guys
basically i was coming round a corner in wolverhampton by sainsburys "for people who live round here lol" and thback end of my car just went i hed the spin for abit but i hit loads of oil there was 5 patches of oil on the road that should have been cleaned up after the accident that happened earlier so im going to sue the council . pricks lol

Rickyb
13-08-09, 09:22 AM
unlucky pall looked a nice one
rick

let_nova
13-08-09, 09:31 AM
thats repairable!!

full front panel £85
front o/s wheel house £££££??
front wing £20
bonnet £20
headlight £10
grill £10-15
bumper£20
bottom arm £10
hub carrier £15-20
track rod end £6.99

on the basis theres no kinks in roof etc.

Pistol Pete
13-08-09, 09:39 AM
Gutting when the laws of physics bite you in the a55!

And yes, let_nova is right, looking at that pic, easily repairable.

bigdan1
13-08-09, 10:03 AM
thats repairable!!

full front panel £85
front o/s wheel house £££££??
front wing £20
bonnet £20
headlight £10
grill £10-15
bumper£20
bottom arm £10
hub carrier £15-20
track rod end £6.99

on the basis theres no kinks in roof etc.

the chassis is twisted though beacuse i hit the curb then the railings at such a funny angle it twisted it the right isde is 5 inches higher than the left at the back.

im serioulsy well gutted this car ment so much to me!
it was a rust free shell aswel
words cannot describe one bit
the council am gonna get a bite in the ass when i sue them fukin arsewipes lol

im going to be after a cheap car if anyone has one or knows of one
dont have to have an engine really
but needs to be CHEAP!!
anything considered

Rick Draper
13-08-09, 10:05 AM
TBH you will get nothing from the council.

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
13-08-09, 10:05 AM
get the concil sue'd hurting nova's like this unbelevable :L yer dont look 2 bad tbh may be difrent in person but looks like maybe a new bonnet or just bend it back, front panal and a bit of beating and done :)

J4MES
13-08-09, 10:14 AM
Hope you got pics of said oil spillages, witness reports and other evidence, as in all likelyhood it will have been cleaned up by now- councils are sly barstewards.

let_nova
13-08-09, 10:14 AM
please get pics of the back of the car straight on, side on both sides and straight on from the front,

check all seals in doors and boot to see if the gaps are played anywere. run a finger through the seals to get an idea.

brake-dust
13-08-09, 10:24 AM
the chassis is twisted though beacuse i hit the curb then the railings at such a funny angle it twisted it the right isde is 5 inches higher than the left at the back.

im serioulsy well gutted this car ment so much to me!
it was a rust free shell aswel
words cannot describe one bit
the council am gonna get a bite in the ass when i sue them fukin arsewipes lol

im going to be after a cheap car if anyone has one or knows of one
dont have to have an engine really
but needs to be CHEAP!!
anything considered

nova's dont have a chasis, if its twisted its the shell, but im not 100% convinced, could be the suspension thats mullered.

Southie
13-08-09, 10:28 AM
Gutted for you :(

What condition were you tyres in? Also what did you hit?

sparkie1401
13-08-09, 10:39 AM
unlucky, i wouldnt wish that on someone i didnt like

get looking for another Nova, you know you want to

Jack
13-08-09, 12:28 PM
Hope you got pics of said oil spillages, witness reports and other evidence, as in all likelyhood it will have been cleaned up by now- councils are sly barstewards.
^ yep. The council have a duty of care and various codes of conduct as to the maintenance and safety provisions of the highway, but most of the blub is aimed at the physical condition of the highway surface (i.e. potholes etc).

Have a look in the Highways Act and at the UK Road Liaison Group guidelines, and here (http://www.roadscodes.org/)

Tidy Max
13-08-09, 04:54 PM
guttted matey, as said before it looks repairable but obv there is always underlying damage! how are you anyway? no whiplash or anything?

Rysee
13-08-09, 05:01 PM
FUNK mate gutted, she was tidy hope you an the missus are ok

craig green
13-08-09, 05:03 PM
nova's dont have a chasis .

In a Novas case, the shell is its chassis. ;)

Gutted matey. She looked good. Probably best to re-shell it, in order to minimise any loss. I cant see a council paying out, I bet any police that attended the earlier accident were the ones that left the scene in a dangerous state. Lucky a motorcyclist didnt slide off on it tbh.

bigdan1
13-08-09, 06:12 PM
lol alot of replies
i did get pics of the oil yes but main thing is the police actually found the oil and told me about it and i told him i wanted it written down which he did he also gave me a case number so im covered i got lots of witnesses thankfully.
and me and my mate both have severe whiplash and iv pulled my back out aswel.. iv had to change my springs over today and could not be arsed at all it dont seem real looking at it lol.
but from the pics it does look repairable but it seriously isnt ill have to get some pics before they come get him =[ lol.
if it wasnt for my front strut brace i reckon the car would have been worse than it is now...

anyways on a lighter side does anyoneneed any parts? if im alowed to keep the car ill break it for parts if i get enough interest

bigdan1
13-08-09, 06:13 PM
FUNK mate gutted, she was tidy hope you an the missus are ok

trust me im well gutted mate
thankfully she wasnt in the car jus me and my mate
iv got some bad whiplash but nothing some compo wont cure :DD

Mike
13-08-09, 06:16 PM
Jebus chap!! Gutted mate :(

Only saw you driving about yesterday in it aswell!

Sainsburys Wednesfield or in the toon??

Rysee
13-08-09, 06:17 PM
Shame your shell is a mk2 mike, it wouldn't have to travel far to be graced with some parts from a wrecked car

Mike
13-08-09, 06:21 PM
Shame your shell is a mk2 mike, it wouldn't have to travel far to be graced with some parts from a wrecked car

I know yea, Dan lives about a half mile away lol just up the road from my mate who I originally bought my shell back in '06 lol

Rysee
13-08-09, 06:22 PM
I know yea, Dan lives about a half mile away lol just up the road from my mate who I originally bought my shell back in '06 lol
1st saw this car outside your house was a Unplanned Nova gathering

Mike
13-08-09, 06:24 PM
1st saw this car outside your house was a Unplanned Nova gathering

Ha lol i see Dan driving about nearly everyday TBH or go past his going to/from work most days.

bigdan1
13-08-09, 06:50 PM
Ha lol i see Dan driving about nearly everyday TBH or go past his going to/from work most days.

i always look at your nova 2bf mate to see if you have done anything else to it lol
if you need any parts at all mate just let me know ok iv got a flushed boot with a gsi spoiler on it and just had the car fully tinted off cost me £100 they didnt even have time to settle lol

it was sainsburys in town mate!
had a massive audience right oustide them god damn student flats lol

Mike
13-08-09, 07:06 PM
i always look at your nova 2bf mate to see if you have done anything else to it lol
if you need any parts at all mate just let me know ok iv got a flushed boot with a gsi spoiler on it and just had the car fully tinted off cost me £100 they didnt even have time to settle lol

it was sainsburys in town mate!
had a massive audience right oustide them god damn student flats lol

LOL let me know if you need a rolling shell lol lol i dont need parts, i need rid of this god damn shell!!

Markyc
13-08-09, 07:13 PM
TBH you will get nothing from the council.

hit it there rick

Pot hole that should have been repaired buckled my mates rim and ****ed the tyre he got a letter sayin sorry!!

FUC#ING T~ATS

RIP NOVA

Rysee
13-08-09, 07:14 PM
My shift supervisor got paid out for a f*cked rim on a megane

bigdan1
14-08-09, 06:07 PM
LOL let me know if you need a rolling shell lol lol i dont need parts, i need rid of this god damn shell!!

lmfao how much you asking for the shell?
because if i can get my car back i can use my engine :D lol
does it come with anything else ?

Mike
14-08-09, 08:08 PM
lmfao how much you asking for the shell?
because if i can get my car back i can use my engine :D lol
does it come with anything else ?

Bout £200 chap, gsi dash, elec windows fitted, an erm funk all else lol but you wont ever get any seats in the back of it tho, brackets removed for seats, brackets welded in for battery in boot an central mounted spare wheel lol

16v Nova Kev
14-08-09, 08:18 PM

still sounds fixable we just fixed a transit that wad been in a serious front ender.chassis legs were all over the shop:thumb: