PDA

View Full Version : rob cox im gona skin u alive

mikeoxford
26-02-03, 01:19 AM
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album.php?cat_id=2

LMFAO this is not my missus - ur one funny guy u penarse

now robby baby - tell em what shes really like ;)

and why this fascination with me anyway!?!??!

u love droppin me into all your posts and have that thing under u avatar!

courtenaynova
26-02-03, 01:24 AM
Mikey baby...thats no way to talk to a Nova driver :(

U cant worm ur way out of this one by making out that you are not porking ur Mrs...as the one is the album.

Anyway...

Kissey Kissey.

Love ya loads honey...Bye bye sugar.

Anyway....wot thing under my avatar??? Im just waiting for that moment when U step infront of my car :twisted: ....but im an :lilangel:

mikeoxford
26-02-03, 01:27 AM
:lol: ur incredible!

i dont want to have to post a pic of my missus up here cos she wudnt apreciate it and my best mate in college is on here also so if he clicks the link sum1 else might find out!

but that is DEFINTELY not my missus!

Tazzy
26-02-03, 01:27 AM
LOL, what a looker you have there Mike! :lol:

mikeoxford
26-02-03, 01:31 AM
:roll: may just bring her to MK for all to see

wont be as cruel as neil was to his missus though and make her wear next to nothing :lol: in the freezing.

courtenaynova
26-02-03, 01:32 AM
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE IS GONNA SEE UR MRS NOW MIKEY BABY!!!!!!!!!

I will post a pic of my Mrs shall I??? Her name is Katie :twisted:

I think the ppl that know me better know that I have got a wicked sense of humour...If it was a weapon...I would do time for murder! :twisted:

one last thing...

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha Breath...............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha etc...

mikeoxford
26-02-03, 01:36 AM
lol ive never seen a post quite as wide as this one lol

twit

yer

your cool

but my missus aint a minger man :evil:

Tazzy
26-02-03, 01:38 AM
lol, you lot are incredable, the nova community as it isnt known!

courtenaynova
26-02-03, 01:41 AM
Nahhhhh...Im only messin matey!

But! Let it be known that I, myself, me, this person typing, Rob shall be known as the poster for the WIDEST post on Novaload.net EVER!

Anyway...I think that this post is finished now otherwise it will become a huge pishtake :D

Rob.

I had to do something to lighten up the evening...well its morning now...and it was all I could think of.

I will strink again...Im like the Pink Panther.

mikeoxford
26-02-03, 01:48 AM
crikey rob look what i found MUCH better than my one

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_view.php?id=385

:D:D:D::D:D

courtenaynova
26-02-03, 01:53 AM
Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Revenge is soooooooooooo sweet!

Ok.....I can wait till April 1st. Im really gonna think something good up for this year! This will be April, May, June, July and August fool!!!!! Its gonna be something U wont forget for a long time.

I know where you live :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: oh......and :twisted:

Tazzy
26-02-03, 02:09 AM
lol, how do you get your posts so long with out it automatically cursing to the next line?

whitey
26-02-03, 11:05 AM
STOP bitchin!

BOTH of your missus' are minging!

Nah only joking. But Mike, sensitive subject hey!??!

mikeoxford
26-02-03, 11:20 AM
STOP bitchin!

BOTH of your missus' are minging!

Nah only joking. But Mike, sensitive subject hey!??!

:oops: AFRAID SO at the moment, and both wisewood and rob no this. if it was anyone else other than rob itd do my nut in, but i no hes off his head :twisted:

love you babes :micky:

wisewood
26-02-03, 11:33 AM
lol, how do you get your posts so long with out it automatically cursing to the next line?

You are allowed a set number of characters per line, using bigger fontmakes the line longer. Simple as that.

BUT DONT DO IT!!! It makes the place look untidy and i hate scrolling sideways.

mikeoxford
26-02-03, 11:36 AM
BUT DONT DO IT!!! It makes the place look untidy and i hate scrolling sideways.

yeah my wheel mouse goes up down not left right :lol:

frillip
26-02-03, 11:37 AM
it actually does get annyin dont it

courtenaynova
26-02-03, 03:44 PM
Yeah sorry about that wiswood :D