PDA

View Full Version : Baby P's Killers - what punishment should they get?

Jim
11-08-09, 10:13 PM
Just watching the news now and I feel sick listening to what these 3 sick f**ks did to an 18 month old defenceless child.

Personally I don't think there is any punishment that could justify what these animals did to that child.

However, if they were to be placed in a town square, where members of the public were given free will to beat them to within an inch of their lives I think I'd be tempted to join in.

The thought of them being in any sort of protection scheme infuriates me even more.

So, what punishment do you think they should receive?

brainsnova
11-08-09, 10:15 PM
i cant type what i would do and i would of spotted all the things social services missed and saved him.

Adam
11-08-09, 10:18 PM
Life, as in actual life in prison. And probably get the **** smashed out of them in prison.....

Not as in "life", out in 10years.

I mean, who the f**k smashes a 18month child's head on the floor and punches him? WTF is going on with some people in this world is beyond me.

Stuart
11-08-09, 10:18 PM
fairly sure they will end their lives shortly in prison anyway.

c u n t s

twistysnovagte
11-08-09, 10:21 PM
this is the worst crime you can call imo without doubt,it sickens me that theyll be out within a few years with identity protection sickens me even more,and what totaly p!sses me off altogether is that we working class foot the bill for the scumbag cnuts.
my way around this is simple,each one to a private room and the lethal jab END OF

this may sound the easy way out,but should we be looking after these kinda people after the crimes they caused? yeah thought so, NO, SO BE RID OFF EM!

John
11-08-09, 10:21 PM
fairly sure they will end their lives shortly in prison anyway.

c u n t s

100% agreed Stu.

Pistol Pete
11-08-09, 10:23 PM
Stu hit the nail on the head for me too.

stupot89
11-08-09, 10:34 PM
tortured very very slowly and made to be in as much pain as possible then when they eventyaly die revive them and repeat

floydy13
11-08-09, 10:34 PM
that kind of vermin needs to be killed, end off. pisses me off knowing that us tax payers will foot the bill for them when they get out, jus watched it on the news, what a absolute bunch of scutters

Dave.
11-08-09, 10:35 PM
I hope they dont die, i hope they undergo the most horrific torture possible every day of their lives for the next 30 years, as what they did to baby p was unreal, they all looked like drips and scum, and no kid should ever ever experience any abuse, never mind of that extent!

twistysnovagte
11-08-09, 10:36 PM
Stu hit the nail on the head for me too.sorry i totaly have to disagree,these scum will housed up on a secure wing, 23hour lockup(with playstations,tv etc:mad:),along with peadofile's rapists. a single lethal jab each is my vote, a life for a life it should be,the british justice system is a shambles.
id love to see there verdict so be it in thailand ,suadi arabia etc
makes me sick with envy:mad:

Stuart
11-08-09, 10:41 PM
I hope they dont die, i hope they undergo the most horrific torture possible every day of their lives for the next 30 years, as what they did to baby p was unreal, they all looked like drips and scum, and no kid should ever ever experience any abuse, never mind of that extent!

I'd rather NOT be paying for these tossers to exist... Far more important things to be done with my tax monies....for example fixing the social services system to prevent a repeat amongst other things far more worth while than keeping them alive.

twistysnovagte
11-08-09, 10:43 PM
I'd rather NOT be paying for these tossers to exist... Far more important things to be done with my tax monies....for example fixing the social services system to prevent a repeat amongst other things far more worth while than keeping them alive. now that i do agree with :thumb: rep

sulphur
11-08-09, 10:50 PM
Chain them up in the exercise yard in Woodhill prison, and let all the aggressive nutcase cons beat the ****e out of them daily. Make them suffer and live in fear like that poor child did. F*ckers.

Martin
11-08-09, 10:53 PM
I wouldnt mind stitching some raw meat to them covering them in animal blood and fed to a pack of wild dogs

Spudly
11-08-09, 10:54 PM
I think they should let them off the prison sentence.................

And publicly let them out in the middle of the town center and announce who they are too (with the promise of no reprisals for anyone who does anything to them)

16v Nova Kev
11-08-09, 11:04 PM
it makes me sick that FAT COW should be sterilised so she cannot have anymore kids as for the 2 brothers well we got a plasma cutter in work that could be put to good use. as for the social workers they should hang their heads in fukcing shame

wilson_sri
11-08-09, 11:04 PM
They should be made to suffer the exact same torture they gave to the baby. And then more!

bmw156
11-08-09, 11:05 PM
eye for an eye

sparkie1401
11-08-09, 11:05 PM
they should recieve exactly what they did to baby peter

Sloth
11-08-09, 11:11 PM
id be happy to off them, if you lot wanna do a whip round for the "tools" makes me physically sick to think of them alive, like huntley, and all the other sick fooks in prison.

L14MNP
11-08-09, 11:13 PM
I'm with most here. Words can't describe what those cisk b4stards deserve!

I know there will be many lifers desperate to get their hands on them and give them proper punishment! I have a feeling the guards may turn a blind eye too!
I hope so anyway.

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
11-08-09, 11:30 PM
If It Was Up To Me kims idea beat the living Sh*t Out Of Them Then Jailed For LIFE And Thet The Prison guards and prisoners Beat The **** Out Of Them and then be tortured till death as there isnt nothing i hate more than child abuse and to say the least a defensless child :@

sulphur
11-08-09, 11:33 PM
I know there will be many lifers desperate to get their hands on them and give them proper punishment! I have a feeling the guards may turn a blind eye too!
I hope so anyway.

T'was in the paper today, some inmate is offering £10k to the person who blinds them. £5k per eye. Inmates are apparently gunning for them, and they'll get them eventually, just like that inmate got huntley by throwing the boiling water from the kettle over him.

burgo
11-08-09, 11:49 PM
can i rape them with baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire please

burgo
11-08-09, 11:52 PM
actually i was having a convo the other day and i was saying how ive always wondered what its like to stab someone. and the person who i was having the convo with said na i bet you couldnt do it when it came to it to which i replied what if it was the person who kidnapped and rapped a child to which they didnt reply. ill go back to them and ask them if they could stab them

Dirtydog1
12-08-09, 12:01 AM
cut their hands and feet off, pull out their teeth and let them all rot in a deep hole full to the brim with sewage! idealy a nice slow death where they starve and there cuts get infected etc. utter scum fu*ks that have no place on this earth.

Dirtydog1
12-08-09, 12:03 AM
ps......c**ts

onlyangelzfall
12-08-09, 12:09 AM
they should recieve exactly what they did to baby peter :thumb: i agreee with this one. but this isnt the first case of "child protection" agencies failing, and im pretty sure it wont be the last....

Martin
12-08-09, 12:48 AM
just like that inmate got huntley by throwing the boiling water from the kettle over him.

Sugar water FTW..

Boiling water + loads of sugar = Uber pain..

whats ys 1st reaction when you get hot water on you say down your chest, pul ya clothes away from ya body right? do that with sugar water and a nice lump if skin will come off

brainsnova
12-08-09, 01:27 AM
when i first seen the news i thought it was three guys.

Hobbit
12-08-09, 04:57 AM
They should be put in prison without any of this protection bull ****, and let nature take its corse.

Jack
12-08-09, 07:41 AM
:witch:

Seems the old testament is still relevant then

novaguy08
12-08-09, 08:09 AM
Hung drawn and quatered!

With all medical advancements should be able to do all that keep them alive put them all back together......... do it again!

Tidy Max
12-08-09, 08:10 AM
they should just put one bullet in the back of the head,

no HUGE court case, no witness protection and no prison money, no torture, just end them, one bullet, bang, end of

Lauren
12-08-09, 08:20 AM
To be honest I highly doubt they will last long in prison anyway. Innmates don't like child killers, and lifers won't care for the consequences.

NitrousVaux
12-08-09, 08:30 AM
To be honest I highly doubt they will last long in prison anyway. Innmates don't like child killers, and lifers won't care for the consequences.

Lauren is right, I have worked in prisons for a number of years, the worst crime to commit is a child crime, as even however bad the other inmates are they all have kids and they all hate child killers.

You will find that they end up in segregation for the remainder. Was the same when I was in Holloway and Maxine Carr was there.

Personally, I think for these crimes, we should have a r ock tight case and bring back the dealth penalty.

We as a society are trying tochange people who do this by putting them in prsion, it doesn't work we need to do the things they did to their victims back to them.

ripley
12-08-09, 08:59 AM
I also watched the news last night and i felt fcuking sick because i have twins that age and a 4 year old, i just cant think how and why they got away with it for so long. hope they die very fcuking soon.

Jack
12-08-09, 09:00 AM
Unfortunately capital punishment doesn't fly by the human rights hippies and its impossible to 100% guarantee a (any!) conviction.

napalm_27
12-08-09, 09:13 AM
think im going to go commit a crime so i get put in woodhill its only up the road from me :) and i now a few people in there :thumb:

kelbelle
12-08-09, 09:49 AM
I agree with eye for an eye for this case, do to them what they did to him!

I have a 10 week old nephew and he is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. I couldnt in a billion years do that to him, he is innocent and defenceless.

What really gets me is on the news they were talking about how the mum was abused and her life statistically mader her more likely to abuse her children. Bullsh*t! There are plenty of people in this world that are abused and who aim to give their children the best llife they can. My mum was abused but she has never laid a finger on us. Its not an excuse!

novaguy08
12-08-09, 10:22 AM
break their kneecaps & elbows then just leave them in a feild.

GRUNT 16V
12-08-09, 10:35 AM
Burn The F*ckers

dannyb
12-08-09, 10:42 AM
Put them in a cell, forget to lock the doors and see what happens. If there's anything left breathing, hand them some rope.

amz
12-08-09, 10:50 AM
What really gets me is on the news they were talking about how the mum was abused and her life statistically made her more likely to abuse her children. Bullsh*t! There are plenty of people in this world that are abused and who aim to give their children the best llife they can.

I totally agree with you

Gashgusher
12-08-09, 11:59 AM
eternal bumming with a large rasp

Lauren
12-08-09, 01:08 PM
I'm a bit sick of hearing excuses for this kind of behaviour. She was abused, so what? It doesn't matter what happened to her, she still had an awareness of right and wrong and was completely aware of what she was doing to that baby.
Same goes for the kids that killed Jamie Bulgar. Just because they were kids themselves, doesn't mean they are unresponsible for their actions.

As for captial punishment, I don't really know what side to take there. On one hand, death in itself is an easy way out. They don't have to live with what they did every day, their death itself would be painless anyway and they wouldn't be made to suffer. On the other hand, I don't really want mt taxes to go towards keeping the b*stards alive.

Cle
12-08-09, 01:31 PM
I dont care how long in prison they get aslong as they go, Because they'l be seriously fuked in prison. I hope they get beaten within an inch of there life dayly.

kelbelle
12-08-09, 02:05 PM
I hope they get ass raped.

Gashgusher
12-08-09, 03:46 PM
I hope they get ass raped.

rasp raped :thumb:

paul james
12-08-09, 04:51 PM
I think there should be special seperate prisons for the worst of the worst scum, who are unquestionably guilty and don't deserve ever to be allowed into society again. Prisons that they can never leave, with no comforts, no individual cells, nobody looking after them, just the very basic requirements of life given to them. With any luck they would just all kill each other.