PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki gsxr1100 carbs?

Nobby
11-08-09, 09:48 PM
are these any good?? been offered some for my xe, will i need a dizzy inlet cam for my discpack engine or will it just bolt on?? any help appreciated:thumb:

chimp007_uk
11-08-09, 09:51 PM
any can be modified to run. I know some one runnign them on a zetec.

You can use megajolt and do away with the dizzy.

Pistol Pete
11-08-09, 09:52 PM
Have a search about in mechanical. Might get a few answers. Bike carbs can be a pig to setup, from what i've heard. With regards to cams, dizzy etc, i would guess you will need the same items as if webbers were being fitted?

chimp007_uk
11-08-09, 10:01 PM
Have a search about in mechanical. Might get a few answers. Bike carbs can be a pig to setup, from what i've heard. With regards to cams, dizzy etc, i would guess you will need the same items as if webbers were being fitted?

Yes you would need the same items, low pressure pump and reg and manifold etc. Dizzy and coil. or... run dispack with megajolt, Tom is running r1 carbs on his nova with megajolt and it works a treat. You will need to fit a trigger wheel to the crank pulley.

Nobby
12-08-09, 09:46 AM
the kit im buying is off an xe it has the hh dizzy coil amplifier etc etc come with low pressure r1 pump and the carbs have been jetted to 1.8mm apparently ideal for an xe??