PDA

View Full Version : FUCKING CRAP CHAT ROOM!!!

Anonymous
07-12-00, 08:01 PM
Yet again this site isnt letting me onto the chat room.
It says MSChat not responding or some shit like that!
Sort it out!!!
My security setting is on low as well, so its not my end!
Any ideas guys?!

Anonymous
07-12-00, 10:37 PM
It told me my socket is broken..... I've had no complaints before

Anonymous
07-12-00, 11:34 PM
i can get in for about 2mins then out i go! kev m8 fix it i aint got mirc and this takes the mick!

Anonymous
07-12-00, 11:52 PM
it would let me in before because i went into settings and changed my sign in name form Mingle - Mingle@SCO i tryed to get in the chat rooms but couldn't so i changed so i changed my name back and i can get on now. So if you've changed anything in settings change it back.
Mingle@SCO

Anonymous
08-12-00, 12:27 AM
U guys really should try mirc... someone will have to write a guide with screenshots saying what to do to add the novaload server to irc and how to connect etc and kev cud put it on the website somewhere.

Anonymous
08-12-00, 08:27 AM
I've never managed to get on, I've given up trying.

Anonymous
08-12-00, 09:56 AM
Hey Chris chill will ya, I cant do everything at once, the problem isnt down to me its bytecenter.com where the irc server is located, anyway I will sort it in the next half an hour.
I wouldent mind recieving grief if this did'nt cost me money, but as it is I would rather not here comments such as "sort it"

Cheers
Kev

Anonymous
08-12-00, 11:11 AM
he aid he would fix it give the bloke a chance FFS..... ive tryed to con using mirc (i'm an mirc LAMA) but it wouldnt work.