Graeme
08-08-09, 09:36 PM
Silver nova stolen off his mum, made me laugh thats all

XE PROJECT
08-08-09, 09:38 PM
waste or a nice 13 sr

twistysnovagte
08-08-09, 09:40 PM
lmao i watch this of a night time when all films are finnished or sh1te,not seen the nova one seen a cav sri,astra mk2 gte and a black 3door cossie, apart from them there usualy citron xantia's, reno laguna's etc

Rob
08-08-09, 09:42 PM
lol how many times has this episode been repeated

brainsnova
08-08-09, 09:47 PM
freeview equals repeat central.

L14MNP
09-08-09, 10:34 AM
lol how many times has this episode been repeated
They all are lol

Police Stop and old skool PCA repeats FTW. You see some proper old metal on those in every car that passes the camera. :thumb:

AlexW
09-08-09, 11:35 AM
Seen that one so many times, also seen the Blue mk2 SRI loads of times too.

mowgli
09-08-09, 12:00 PM
i watched a cop show on bbc1 set in hull on friday night..... they only arrested dodgy foreigners and inbreds.... it was quite funny

Joe Richardson
09-08-09, 02:46 PM
Ive seen the nova sr one,the car was proper ****ed:(

Also seen the white mk2 astra GTE one,with the 13 year old lad who stole it doing a ton down the motorwaylol
Then did a massive FAIL and crashed it on a corner:(

~~joycey~~
09-08-09, 02:49 PM
Anyone ever seen the one where 2 girls get pulled over in a cavalier calibre lol

Spudly
09-08-09, 03:14 PM
i watched a cop show on bbc1 set in hull on friday night..... they only arrested dodgy foreigners and inbreds.... it was quite funny

Has anyone ever seen the one where the lad gets arrested for weeing in the street and some lad keeps wandering into view of the camera and waving and shouting at them only to be arrested for not buggering off when told, only to give the feds the slip and is filmed on cctv running across the city centre into a carpark where he eventually gets into a black nova on pentalines with a little sean the sheep looking out of the rear window, which promptly gets stopped on exiting the carpark and the lad dragged out and caught, that was my mate and me in my nova lol

brainsnova
09-08-09, 03:19 PM
the best one i seen is when a car theif makes a run on foot and they let the police dog loose and dissapears out of shot then the boy is running his absolute fastest past the camera closely follow by the dog ready to bite his ass lol