PDA

View Full Version : Well theres a rare SIGHT.

Rexy
08-08-09, 09:25 PM
Red nova with black wheels, Chrome rollcage Sounded like an XE parked up with his mrs on tesco's Horwich.

Looked like a very tidy motor was well impressed :thumb:

Daz9124
08-08-09, 09:26 PM
Love it when you see a mint Nova when it's totally unexpected

Graeme
08-08-09, 09:27 PM
I love it when you see a Nova at all, the only time I see them is at meets and shows

Rysee
08-08-09, 09:28 PM
Saw 3 today, a lad from Wendsfield bought some wheels, he had a nice haze blue mk1, saw mine, and went to view an SR

twistysnovagte
08-08-09, 09:32 PM
saw a champagne coloured mk1 on steels today at ainsdale(southport)looked abit worse for were tbh,anyones?

Rob
08-08-09, 09:41 PM
Red nova with black wheels, Chrome rollcage Sounded like an XE parked up with his mrs on tesco's Horwich.

Looked like a very tidy motor was well impressed :thumb:

it wasnt nick j,s nova on its way home with the new owners was it :cry:

Rexy
08-08-09, 09:43 PM
It might well of been ya know, it loooked very very very clean.

who bought it dya know?

Rexy
08-08-09, 09:48 PM
yeah, It was Nicks... No wonder it sounded rough if it was on webbers or tb's or something lol.

Shame i didnt have my cam lol, was going to say Howdo to the lad as well.

Graeme
08-08-09, 09:58 PM
Does that mean it now a nw car? I hope we can get it to some meets

Rob
08-08-09, 10:02 PM
ah thought so by the description and i dont no who bought it just that is was a female

Rexy
08-08-09, 10:05 PM
lad was driving it, his mrs was next to him... they parked it away from everything in the car park. Im not sure if they are Northwest or not... they might of just stopped off for some grub.

twistysnovagte
08-08-09, 10:11 PM
they parked it away from everything in the car park.i would too if it were my car:)(imagine coming back out the shop to see some clown as left scars were theyve"accidently"opened there door a little wide to get in,as they do) id be scared of even leaving it alone at night!
awsome car it is hope they use there loaf and get signed up on here so we can see it again:d

Rob
08-08-09, 10:11 PM
sod leaving that car alone in a car park :eek: hopefully its going to get looked after aswell as when nick had it

Rexy
08-08-09, 10:17 PM
ditto, he didnt nail it off either from the car park or up the little bypass. i was sat there listening lol. sad i know pmsl.

Joe Richardson
08-08-09, 10:18 PM
As said hope they look after it:)

L14MNP
09-08-09, 10:18 AM
sod leaving that car alone in a car park :eek: hopefully its going to get looked after aswell as when nick had it
Can't be helped when the lads on his was home with it and they needed some eats/toilet stop!

Sounds like it's in good hands though to be fair! it better be! Congrats to Nick for securing a slae so soon. Although given how awesome the car is that he built it's no wonder!

Just wish I was in the market for one. I would have been very tempted - and I'mm no tyre kicker/test drive pilot. Not many cars (i can afford) that I catually want.

Oh well... lol:thumb:

Jack
09-08-09, 11:06 AM
Did Simon buy it? If so it'll be VERY well looked after I'm sure.

NOVA-KID-93
09-08-09, 11:27 AM

I dont think he did, it says more about the sale in his project thread and for sale ad, but I think it was a random couple that bought it.

Rob
09-08-09, 11:28 AM
all i no jack is that a female bought it,not even anyone from the club as thats all nick said so without asking him i,m not sure

SRimon
09-08-09, 11:31 AM

Nope :cry:

As you will probably understand Jack, Yorkshire is a long way from where we are and I couldn't arrange a lift until next weekend.

Nice to hear it was parked miles away from anyone else in the car park lol, thats what I woulda done!

Nick J
09-08-09, 11:33 AM
Sounds like its getting out and about which is good! You should have gone over Rexy... They were a very nice couple who were big into cars/bikes from what they said. I hope they enjoy the car as much as I did and wish them well with it. :thumb:

L33 LEG
09-08-09, 11:35 AM
absolutly awesome car! easily one of the best in the country. just hope the new owners have a garage and keep it as mint.