PDA

View Full Version : Put a deposite on the new car

Markyc
07-08-09, 04:23 PM
went to look at a corsa b last night

p reg 1.2 79k mot and tax till dec

stupid big 17's exhaust lights etc:roll: :roll: which will be coming off it is a lovely gold colour lol hahaha body work in good nic tho engine also looked clean no oil leaks or sign of rust

so was up for 450 but he wouldn't move!:mad:

As i have been out of the country for the last year and have found it very hard to find cheap lil cars with mot n tax there was loads around when i left!

have i got myself a good deal or not:wtf:

pictures of it will be up as soon as i pick it up n has been de-chaved!!

AlexW
07-08-09, 04:26 PM
Dont sound too bad, get pics up!

Markyc
07-08-09, 04:33 PM
Dont sound too bad, get pics up!

its funny everone will have a laugh at my expensive

its why im looking for some vaux alloys because it looks like a 4x4 atm its sooooooooo high!! haha:p

novaload1992
07-08-09, 04:34 PM
aye, i was looking a nova but now looks like im gonna get a corsa instead and im gonna start viewing cars next week and holy crap i know what you mean about de-chaving it. whats the deal with lexus lights.

Markyc
07-08-09, 04:38 PM
i know what you mean about de-chaving it. whats the deal with lexus lights.

lol lol you read my mind and how did you know it had them???

the stupid exhaust has also burnt the bumper!!

AlexW
07-08-09, 04:47 PM
lol I presume its not a offspring of essex? lol

At least you can flog the chav items on ebay and make your money back lol

draper
07-08-09, 04:55 PM
once youve flogged the chav stuff should make it a cheaper car

pics or gtfo

Markyc
07-08-09, 05:11 PM
At least you can flog the chav items on ebay and make your money back lol

BINGO!!! it was the first thing i fought of wehn i saw it lexus lights+ 17's+ exhaust+ air filter= hopefullt decent vaux alloy n lowereing springs!

Markyc
07-08-09, 05:12 PM
pics or gtfo

draper i havn't been on here in ages because i havn't had a vaux and this is how u greet me? :(

novaload1992
07-08-09, 05:23 PM
[quote=Markyc]lol lol you read my mind and how did you know it had them???[quote]

theres not a chav out there that can resit putting lexus lights on there car lol

dannyb
07-08-09, 05:27 PM
have i got myself a good deal or not:wtf:

Those choice additions it currently has tell me the little 1.2 lump has been thrashed for some of those 79,000 miles.

Caveat emptor.

Markyc
07-08-09, 05:34 PM
Those choice additions it currently has tell me the little 1.2 lump has been thrashed for some of those 79,000 miles.

Caveat emptor.

yes it has crossed my mind but as long as its got oil in them engines are good it did sound good on tick over and revving but well until u drive it for a while who knows!! pot luck i think!:confused:

dannyb
07-08-09, 05:41 PM
yes it has crossed my mind but as long as its got oil in them engines are good it did sound good on tick over and revving but well until u drive it for a while who knows!! pot luck i think!:confused:

I don't think you can go far wrong for that price though, especially if you make a bit back from the parts :) best of luck with it mate.

Southie
07-08-09, 06:56 PM
Sounds horrid lol Cheap enough if your stripping it. So what are the plans for the chavfest mobile?

I suspect pictures to confirm this as well. lol

Markyc
07-08-09, 07:00 PM
the pictures will confirm lol

looking into some standard lights, std exhaust, std air box doin a cam belt, drop 60mm, vaux alloys or steels then im done!!

might have a play with the wheel colour as my mates a sprayer!

o gsi spoiler

forgot to say its also got the 5bhp OZ racing stickers lol lol lol lol lol

Southie
07-08-09, 07:03 PM
forgot to say its also got the 5bhp OZ racing stickers lol lol lol lol lol
that's ideal then bearing in mind you've just come back from there lol

Sounds like your creating a street sleeper. Engine choice ????

Markyc
07-08-09, 07:23 PM
it will a sleeper because it won't go anywhere!! hahah well keeping it std atm because of insurance but they maybe a 255bhp z20let out of my mates gsi (while he tries pushing 450 out of he's new vxr lump he's jst bought grrrrrrrrr) on the horizion but very very very far away!!

and OZ might be where im heading again so not commeting to anything!

Markyc
11-08-09, 02:17 PM
Pictures now up on my projects thread

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1290145#post1290145