PDA

View Full Version : post office

General Baxter
04-08-09, 06:39 PM
why is it so ****e lol

i went down the post office to send some pulley for next day

got there, and there a box in a box adressed to riggy from me, still ****ing sitting there, and now the pulleys are not there yet,

10-1 there still sitting in the box when i go down there in the morn

or dont you think they like me, could be something to do with having a 90kg engine crain delivered with them lol

Mike
04-08-09, 06:41 PM
Because it wouldnt be any fun if it was efficient would it.

Spudly
04-08-09, 06:42 PM
Or is this just preperation for your alibi after not having posted that boss to riggy since the national weekend lol

General Baxter
04-08-09, 06:44 PM
i posted it, not my fault its sitting in a ****ty box there, i might get some fuel out there vans, and go deliver it my self lol

seeing as im getting a new car this weekend lol

RWD beast of a merc lol

Rich
04-08-09, 06:45 PM
nope its true, he tried posting me a ron plug and months late its never arrived lol

Either the post office really is useless or its the other half of the operation :p

General Baxter
04-08-09, 06:46 PM
nope its true, he tried posting me a ron plug and months late its never arrived lol

Either the post office really is useless or its the other half of the operation :p

oi lol

remember them shafts, i posted them 4 times to you and the kept on comming back, i gave you the cash back in the end lol

John
04-08-09, 06:51 PM
The post office are shoite, go down there and give them a slap!

General Baxter
04-08-09, 06:52 PM
there only over the road,

you dont think its something todo with i repair there trucks at cov do you lol

Rich
04-08-09, 07:01 PM

Either the post office really is useless or its the other half of the operation

John
04-08-09, 07:04 PM
there only over the road,

you dont think its something todo with i repair there trucks at cov do you lol

Quite probably, actually, give yourself a slap! lol

scott.parker
04-08-09, 07:06 PM
See Ive never had a problem with them when it comes to posting stuff.

Scott

John
04-08-09, 07:09 PM
I've had/still have! I've currently got an outstanding claim with them, over an interior mirror blank i posted to another user on here. It's taking them fooking weeks/months to sort out!

Southie
05-08-09, 05:59 PM
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I need them pulleys, the fecking failing beasts have shafted me. Walking to work ftl :(

djbrowney
05-08-09, 06:41 PM
i love it when you take your parcel and they try to stick it through there make shift letter box FFs have you ever seen such a small letter box !!! robbing *******s

just to add to the piss off used to buy my padded envelopes from tesco, used to be £1 or so for 3, now there £1.20 for 1 beacsue its has royal mail on it FFS

Riggy
05-08-09, 10:35 PM
lol go back and tell them i want that parcel lol

Adam
05-08-09, 10:44 PM
Ive never had a single issue with the post office tbh.

Its just you Baxter :p

ade
06-08-09, 12:32 AM
lol - Royal Fail!

Lee was stood in the post office today trying to post the order for the tickets off for Trax - said it was like queueing for a food drop at some 3rd world country - course its Wednesday so pension central and its probably 1/2 day too!

He gave up in the end - I've got to fax it instead

lol

Stuart
06-08-09, 09:01 AM
lets not forget that the lazy cum stains will be on strike in the london area on friday, so that means the rest of the 'work' farce will being doing less than normal anyway