PDA

View Full Version : PAYMENT

Benjoyce
24-02-03, 01:26 PM
when buyin and sellin stuff on here, how does everyone sort out payment?? cheque? giro? postal order?
:?

wisewood
24-02-03, 01:50 PM
Its up to the people involved really i suppose...

personally i have always collected anything i have bought and paid cash...

Benjoyce
24-02-03, 01:52 PM
bit far to collect!

wisewood
24-02-03, 02:04 PM
postal order then... they can cash it while they post your stuff.

Benjoyce
24-02-03, 02:05 PM
cheers, you are the man of much knowledge!!

wisewood
24-02-03, 02:12 PM
No mate... i am the man who is both wise, and wooden. :D

mikeoxford
24-02-03, 02:24 PM
Its up to the people involved really i suppose...

personally i have always collected anything i have bought and paid cash...

:lol:

read as "personally i have always got my stuff by mail and i have short changed mike oxford ?30" :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMFAO - ill be after a few dirnks at MK then wise!!!!!!!!!!

linzTDI
24-02-03, 02:25 PM
cheers, you are the man of much knowledge!!
dont give him a big head

Benjoyce
24-02-03, 02:31 PM
well mike i won't short change you for that manifold!! more info please!

wisewood
24-02-03, 02:49 PM
Dont worry mate i know i still owe you that 30 quid... :D
Thought maybe you might over look it after the advice i gave you on them parts :lol:

naaa - pay day tomorrow... transfer will be started first thing in the morning. :lol: you have my address... i cant try and run away can i... not for the sake of 30 quid anyway lol.

locky
24-02-03, 04:48 PM
I buy off the people who are regular/well known to the site, that way ne probs, they can be traced easily enuff!
Oh Mike, thanx 4 the calendar! Didnt realise my car slipped into the shot as did u and me talking lol!

?Marty?
24-02-03, 04:56 PM
It's just like buying off any other person. You take the same 'precautions' as you would with them.

Cheques would be best if you can't meet and do the 'deed' in person, as the buyer has proof that money was received, and the seller is ensured that they receive payment before goods exchange hands.

Chris LR
24-02-03, 08:00 PM
Before I post it in it's own topic......

neiloakley you owe me some parts!

_JH_
24-02-03, 11:44 PM
or in "mols1.2i" 's case, you advertise for leccy window switches in the wanted section, and when someone offers you a set, you tell them a price, the seller accepts, you tell them to hold on to them as your sendin a cheque, then you dissappear, not even a 'no thanks changed my mind'. muppet

(yes i was bitter, someone offered me a coupla quid for them but being the good little novaloader i am i held on to them for good old molsy)

Chris LR
24-02-03, 11:47 PM
I've got an arch boxed and ready for Nova90, I've been waiting 3 months for a Yes/No.

My favorite way of dealing is, to send the item and the money on the same day, then nobody has a clue.