PDA

View Full Version : standard speakers

CoolTiger
03-08-09, 10:59 PM
my standard dash and rear shelf speakers have stopped working all my amp powered ones are fine, i havent blown them becuase i had the two rear ones unplugged and when the front ones stopped working i plugged them in and still dont work, ive took the headunit out and pushed all the wires ect checked for breaks cant find anything, i did notice them popping in and out when i went over bumps a few weeks before but they always came back im guessing theres no fuse for them becuase i cant see one anybody had the same problem or similer and how did you fix

MK999
03-08-09, 11:49 PM
I had a similar problem with mine cutting in/out all the time. Removed the stereo and use my phone instead, works fine now lol

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
03-08-09, 11:49 PM
erm i wud say theres a faulty wire but if you;ve checked then i dunno mate

Jack
04-08-09, 08:07 AM
Remove old crap speakers
Fit new good speakers
Connect with new cabling

Job done lol

AlexW
04-08-09, 10:27 AM
Try another head unit like i said.

CoolTiger
04-08-09, 11:46 PM
right in order, try h/u if still not work run speaker cables from headunit to better dash speakers and do without rear ones becuase 6x9s do a good enough job

jimbob-mcgrew
05-08-09, 03:20 AM
....need removing

FB_evolutions
05-08-09, 04:28 AM
6x9 = ****

round speakers for true sound ;)

splash out a bit look into Bravox

davidfox280585
05-08-09, 05:34 AM
6x9 = ****

round speakers for true sound ;)

splash out a bit look into Bravox
good set of components at front with quality tweeters and a set of 6 inch rear round speakers amped slightly and single 10 inch sub will sort you out sweetly should have nice crisp sound and decent bass not too chavy

FB_evolutions
05-08-09, 03:19 PM
good set of components at front with quality tweeters and a set of 6 inch rear round speakers amped slightly and single 10 inch sub will sort you out sweetly should have nice crisp sound and decent bass not too chavy

totaly agree! if u into ya Hip hop or slow base stuff go for 12 if into DnB, Dubstep, Trance ECT go for 10