wwmnw
03-08-09, 03:23 PM
All Nova items are overpriced 270298997167

let_nova
03-08-09, 03:46 PM
because people like you and us pay that price

Paul
03-08-09, 03:48 PM
These threads are getting so fcuking annoying, sort it out somehow please admin!

If you think its overpriced dont buy it, simple, no need to stick your two pence worth in.

Southie
03-08-09, 04:02 PM
http://bouncingbass.co.uk/bb/images/smilies/modpower.gif

novaguy08
03-08-09, 05:01 PM
HOW MUCH!?!?!?!

Bloody hell, been offered decent bonnets like that for free! most expencive one Ive been offered was £20!!!

16v Nova Kev
03-08-09, 05:05 PM
is it illegal to make some money now ffs

novaguy08
03-08-09, 05:17 PM
No

But I dont think a bonnet in a USED condition is worth £60!!

BIGS
03-08-09, 05:18 PM
You say its overpriced but is it really! what if someone needed a bonnet in that colour for there car. if you bought a bonnet in another colour then having to get it painted it would cost more and wont be as good colour match!

craig green
03-08-09, 05:19 PM
Its upto to anyone to pay what they want for something when there is no asking price or under auction situations.

Sadly that is what has become of the car scene since the internet became so popular. We have to thank the web for bringing us these bits aswell though.

Rough with the smooth

let_nova
03-08-09, 05:20 PM
edit too slow

let_nova
03-08-09, 05:20 PM
You say its overpriced but is it really! what if someone needed a bonnet in that colour for there car. if you bought a bonnet in another colour then having to get it painted it would cost more and wont be as good colour match!

so true.

its hard to get a bodyshop to fade paint to match a red nova lol

BIGS
03-08-09, 05:21 PM
so true.

its hard to get a bodyshop to fade paint to match a red nova lol

You mean impossible lol

let_nova
03-08-09, 05:21 PM
yes lol

boyle_46
03-08-09, 05:29 PM
il sell you a mint flame red bonnet for £40 if your complaining about 50 now thats a steal

wwmnw
03-08-09, 09:45 PM

I need a bonnet in that very colour, But I aint paying £60 for it.

vx kev
03-08-09, 10:27 PM
Have to agree with some folks, prices are generally set by what people are willing to pay and what the seller thinks its worth to him/her.
If you dont want it then leave it, no need to spam for sale threads or try make the person feel like their doing something wrong! :tard:

BIGS
04-08-09, 07:18 AM

Your a tight ass then,and imo it all depends how much of a true enthusiast you are. Ive paid £90 for headlight protectors, £60 for gm GTE door vinal stickers, and lots for the pillar vinals ect. If i wanted something for one of my nova's and know the bits are hard to come by money dont get in the way. ill buy it if i need it

Tommy_nova
04-08-09, 07:21 AM
Defo fair comment iv dont pretty much the same on many
occasions.. :) lol

Your a tight ass then,and imo it all depends how much of a true enthusiast you are. Ive paid £90 for headlight protectors, £60 for gm GTE door vinal stickers, and lots for the pillar vinals ect. If i wanted something for one of my nova's and know the bits are hard to come by money dont get in the way. ill buy it if i need it

Jack
04-08-09, 07:52 AM
meh, I'd just think "I'm not paying that for that" lol

All depends how desperate/lazy/stupid you are. If red bonnets were rare as the proverbial faeces from the wobbly horse, then I could understand charging a premium. However with a little effort you could find one for pennies.

Don't blame the seller for trying though, some people will pay anything for anything.

wwmnw
04-08-09, 03:12 PM
Your a tight ass then...

Wouldn't say I'm a tight **** really, I just don't earn much, I would pay over the odds for something I needed if I had the money like doors for example, I need doors and if I had the money I would pay over the odds provided they were mint.

novaguy08
04-08-09, 10:12 PM
Im agreeing here, ^^^

Grabbing a bonnet for free wouldnt cost much more then £50 to paint the right colour, giving a tenner saving right there, or you shop around for one! People are selling these all the time, bloody cheap too!! for a second hand bonnet that is probs (i say probs im pretty sure its 100% wont be!!) thats far too steep!!

Daz9124
04-08-09, 10:23 PM
Novas are becoming rocket horse **** - deal with the ££££ parts increase

BIGS
04-08-09, 10:25 PM
^ Yea we can thank baxter for that lol

Pistol Pete
04-08-09, 10:44 PM
These threads are getting so fcuking annoying, sort it out somehow please admin!

If you think its overpriced dont buy it, simple, no need to stick your two pence worth in.

Here here...

Wouldn't say I'm a tight ****

I would...TIGHT ASS!!! lol. Get a bonnet, then go to a bodyshop and get it painted. Will probably be twice what matey on ebay wants. Have a search...someone started a thread after a bodyshop quoted him £120 to paint a wing....

novaguy08
05-08-09, 09:43 AM
REALLY?! I guess i know the right people for paint lol

wwmnw
05-08-09, 10:42 AM
I would...TIGHT ASS!!! lol. Get a bonnet, then go to a bodyshop and get it painted. Will probably be twice what matey on ebay wants. Have a search...someone started a thread after a bodyshop quoted him £120 to paint a wing....

Wouldn't take anything I needed painting to a body shop for that reason, Would do it myself.

And as for Paul, I missed your post, But if you find these threads annoying then don't ****ing read them, cock.

Stoo
05-08-09, 10:47 AM
Things on ebay are getting expensive due to the fact bellends like yourself post them all over forums saying things like

'oh my god how much!!!'

Pistol Pete
05-08-09, 10:48 AM
REALLY?! I guess i know the right people for paint lol

Or the wrong people depending on their results??!!!

Pistol Pete
05-08-09, 10:49 AM

Wouldn't take anything I needed painting to a body shop for that reason, Would do it myself.

Fix yours then mr DIY lol ;) :p

Stuart
05-08-09, 10:51 AM
now now wwwwwwmwwwmvwmvwvwnmvnwmvnwmvnwmnvwwwwwwww play nice, no need for that.

could we possibly not actually care what stuff goes for on ebay, please.