PDA

View Full Version : new memeber

jmd-257
01-08-09, 01:09 PM
Hi guys im jay i have just bought an F reg mk1 nova. i have decided to restore it and mod it a little. im no boy racer but i do like the gte novas and sr's. i thoguht id join up as i have reffered to this site many times for information and ideas. just thought i would intoduce my self so you know who i am. jay

stevie-p
01-08-09, 01:11 PM
hello fella pay a tenner and become a full member ... well worth it
hope you enjoy your stay and get a project thread up when you have enough posts

EDIT:just dont spam your way there

wwmnw
01-08-09, 01:16 PM
Welcome and as said, Become a member it really is worth the money on here and I'm a member on other sites.

And don't use the term Racer boy just because you own a Nova, I get sick of people calling me a racer boy because I own one, I'm a car enthusiast.

Pistol Pete
01-08-09, 01:19 PM
Welcome and as said, Become a member it really is worth the money on here and I'm a member on other sites.

And don't use the term Racer boy just because you own a Nova, I get sick of people calling me a racer boy because I own one, I'm a car enthusiast.

He said he was no boy racer. And unfortunately Novas have that stigma and will NEVER shake it. Suck it up!!

Welcome to the club. Many questions you have about Novas will have been asked before. Save your self the time and have a search about on the site. Also steviep speaks the truth. Pay a tenner and become a member.

Enjoy your stay.

ade
01-08-09, 06:32 PM
Welcome to the forum.

NathanSRi
01-08-09, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

brainsnova
01-08-09, 06:45 PM
welcome sir ,this my friend is the best place to be :thumb:

Plug
01-08-09, 06:48 PM
welcome :thumb:

jmd-257
01-08-09, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the welcoming response it is nice to be able to to other car enthusiasts. as you were saying nova now days is linked to the boy racers of society but i personaly think that they are a fantastic cheap little car to have. i love my nova and before i started the restoration it looked in a sorry state but im giving it the will to live again. my nova is 20 years old this year and only done 54k miles scince new and has full service history. what more could you want lol thanks again and will deffo sign up guys

Welshy
01-08-09, 09:17 PM
welcome mate!!!!:thumb:

Joe Richardson
01-08-09, 09:40 PM
welcome to the forum:thumb:

Cle
01-08-09, 09:49 PM
Welcome dude looking forward to pics :thumb: