PDA

View Full Version : what alloy wheels

shanehandley
23-02-03, 10:40 AM
i cant find any wheels with the right offset does anyone no a name of anydecent wheels which will fit with out any mods and lowered 60mm :) . Price dont really matter :D .

thanks 4 any help. :lol:

GTE-RACER
23-02-03, 11:07 AM
Try round alloys lol......

Price dont really matter .

lol....K, i've got sum Astra Sport alloys i wanna sell, ?750 and a bag of Bean Flavour Crisps....lmao

try speedline allesio's if ya loaded <and can find any> or just have a l@@k in the Feature cars bit and pick sum out...,try and go 4 sumfin different tho ;-) but try and keep as close as u can 2 the 49offset.....Unless ur after 17's un then i fink u want a 46offset....fuck i dunno lol

?Marty?
24-02-03, 03:28 AM
what size wheels you after?

what car is it for?

shanehandley
24-02-03, 10:57 AM
15" and its a mk2 nova!

?Marty?
24-02-03, 12:52 PM
Just about any wheels you fancy then mate. Most of them can be had in the right offset to fit your car these days.

Stick to between 45 and 49mm offset.

Though if it's closer to 45, and you're lowereing 60mm AND may want rear passengers, you'll prob still need to have the rear arch lips cut back a bit, and re-sealed. But you can get this done by a bodyshop for only around ?40 (for both sides).

?Marty?
24-02-03, 12:54 PM
Just have a look here for some wheels that you may like:

Nova's look best with five-spokes or multi-spokes. Try to avoid deep-dish/split-rim look wheels in that size, as they'll look really small in 15's.

http://www.wheelsworldwide.co.uk