PDA

View Full Version : Hi need some help please engine problem

boyle_46
31-07-09, 06:42 PM
Hi my shell was factory fitted with a 1.0 engine , from then the engine has been removed and i have bought a 1.6 gte engine , what all would i need to make the engine run ,i know that i will need to change the drive shafts but will the 1.2 ones from my other nova do the job with the f`13 box ? i got the air flow metre and coil pack ( i think ) its a small black box that says bosch on it , is it possible to make the feul injection run off the loom on the amrk 1 shell and do without the choke or will i have to keep this i also have a mk 2 1.2 i , will i have to use the fuel tank and loom off this car ? or would it be alot easier and cost effective to run the car on carbs ? any information would be brilliant as im trying to get my car running asap thanks Nathan . :cool:

boyle_46
31-07-09, 11:40 PM
bump

Welsh Dan
31-07-09, 11:51 PM
I can't help you with the wiring, but your current driveshafts will be fine. You need an injection fuel tank and lines, with an mpi pump.

griffin mad
01-08-09, 03:30 PM
u need the 16 gte loom and ecu though in ur discription it sounds like the black box u mention so if i wa you id post pics of what you got . fyi ive got everything you need here except the tank n pump

mowgli
01-08-09, 11:09 PM
pm'd