PDA

View Full Version : my car is broke !

JordyzNova
30-07-09, 09:50 PM
as above on the way to work this moring in the nova and im in 4th and the car just dies it had done this yesterday but seem fine so then i put it in to 3rd and still nothing then 2nd then its just died on me !
pull ovcer tried starting NO LUCK BUT luckly i had stop few eyards from a local garage so i went in for assittance he bought clean the cap out and fiddle with the dizzy ? then she fired up amnd the mechanic said there is hardley no fuel cuming up threw the filter so if i wer you put another pump on ..... so i took it home and the mother gave me lift to work as it was about 7mile away and didnt wnt to risk braking down again so now got home after work pull the pump of and got my another pump if my old engine the burgandy nova :thumb:

but it wont go in properly you get one side in and tighten up littler bit then get the other and pops out is there a trtcik to it :confused: its dark now ill have proper look 2morrow

Welshy
30-07-09, 09:57 PM
pure muscles what i had to use bud

JordyzNova
30-07-09, 10:12 PM
haha how does it go on its relli startin 2 f**k me off 2 bh with you its only 2 bolts

oh its a 1.0l buy the way

Welsh Dan
30-07-09, 10:21 PM
Do both sides up at once :). You're pushing against the return spring on the pump. Try turning the engine over one complete turn at the crank by hand.