PDA

View Full Version : Hally birthday eBay!

Mike
30-07-09, 04:19 PM
The big 10 years old today :D (UK operations side)

That is all lol

BIGS
30-07-09, 04:20 PM
And got worst with age

craig green
30-07-09, 04:20 PM
Would it be rude to wish them a crappy birthday? Coonts!

wwmnw
30-07-09, 04:23 PM
Crappy birthday to you crappy birthday to you, You rip people off and you know about it too.

Mike
30-07-09, 04:23 PM
I dunno, i make good money on there so IMHO "Happy Birthday" lol

Southie
30-07-09, 04:24 PM
http://media.cellfish.com/public/9/1/0/87910/420.jpg

BIGS
30-07-09, 04:26 PM

I make good money on there, make even more if they wernt robbing ####s

So many things over the years they fooked up. oh lets not let people give bad feedback. that way people can get messed around all the time and still get charged fees for selling. and oh lets make people pay with paypal only. cash,cheque and postal orders still exsist you know !

Southie
30-07-09, 04:27 PM
I'm only jealousy that I never came up with the idea in the first place.

Another mans junk is another mans treasure. lol

Mike
30-07-09, 04:34 PM
I make good money on there, make even more if they wernt robbing ####s

So many things over the years they fooked up. oh lets not let people give bad feedback. that way people can get messed around all the time and still get charged fees for selling. and oh lets make people pay with paypal only. cash,cheque and postal orders still exsist you know !

There is that, BUT you can still make a sheet load of money lol

Alot of the random parts from my shell Ive put on there, sold a bonnet release cable for £29 last night, where as it was on here for £5 lol

BIGS
30-07-09, 04:36 PM
lol I was watching that. i thought oh this will go cheep ill buy this. Oh really lol

Mike
30-07-09, 04:39 PM
lol I was watching that. i thought oh this will go cheep ill buy this. Oh really lol

LMFAO!! Youd be suprised how many buyers keep coming back to me for parts, like Colin Smith's eBay work, he gets a lot of returning buyers judging by his feedback.

Sold a random Vec GSi driveshaft for £25 aswell lol an my standard SR shafts made £41 :eek: (ALL my auctions start at 99p regardless of the actual value)

BIGS
30-07-09, 04:42 PM
Hmm might start selling my bits on there. Where to start tho :(

Mike
30-07-09, 04:46 PM
Hmm might start selling my bits on there. Where to start tho :(

4 years ago i started mass selling GM parts new & used on eBay, 3 accounts later i still have crap left over!

Instead of most of the money going back into the Nova, this time Im making the Nova pay for a new car. Using eBay its easily done, I dont see why people complain about it really?

On the whole the last 5 or so years of me using Ive only ever had one maybe two minor problems with jeb end bidders.

EDIT: Ive prolly sold to half the users from here! Edd rodgers won something last nite, Joff, Ade, Paul & Krobinson ive sold too, Chris Astley & Colin Smith etc etc etc to name but a few!

Hobbit
30-07-09, 05:10 PM
Ive prolly sold to half the users from here! Edd rodgers won something last nite, Joff, Ade, Paul & Krobinson ive sold too, Chris Astley & Colin Smith etc etc etc to name but a few!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p72/wiggardywoo/man-playing-trumpet.gif

"can someone else blow this for me?"

:d

Mike
30-07-09, 05:15 PM
"can someone else blow this for me?"

:d

I can flop into your mouth to blow if you want?

Jack
30-07-09, 05:24 PM
I kinda agree with ebays stance on the seller-can't-give-neg-feedback thing....

And you can still send cheques etc, I'm sure the last item I won had that as an option. Its just most sellers stick with paypal as its easier and offers them a level of protection.

Mike
30-07-09, 05:30 PM
And you can still send cheques etc, I'm sure the last item I won had that as an option. Its just most sellers stick with paypal as its easier and offers them a level of protection.

And gives the buyer a greater level of protection too.

I advertise as accepting cheque/postal order & cash yet very rarely take payment in this way. Paypal is faster, easier & more convineint, hence why they can rip people off as the masses just accept it.

novaguy08
30-07-09, 05:33 PM
hally birthday??

I thinks ebay should go back to what it was made for - Bying and selling PEZ dispencers!

Mike
30-07-09, 05:37 PM
I thinks ebay should go back to what it was made for - Bying and selling PEZ dispencers!

err no.

L14MNP
30-07-09, 08:40 PM
I make good money there too, but no excuse for the ever climbing jew tax!