PDA

View Full Version : nova sports and logbooks ?

LEWI007
27-07-09, 10:09 PM
Me and a friend are having a chat.

he says ALL sports are down in the logbook as 1.3 base model.

i said some are down as base model some as sport and some as SR, and thats information i think i got from here a long time ago when i asked this question.

let me know whos right ? :roll:

Spudly
27-07-09, 10:16 PM
Im very sure there is a similar thread in the sport section, pay your tenner and go find out lol

LEWI007
27-07-09, 10:17 PM
no im skint lol

but i will register one day soon :thumb:

Mark Sparks
27-07-09, 10:19 PM
Im very sure there is a similar thread in the sport section, pay your tenner and go find out lol For what and how:thumb:

Spudly
27-07-09, 10:21 PM
They were registered as whatever the salesman wrote on the V5 tbh bud, some were 'base' some *(very few) were SR iirc but they could be anything depending how much they drank the night before lol

And pay your tenner you bum :p

LEWI007
27-07-09, 10:24 PM
They were registered as whatever the salesman wrote on the V5 tbh bud, some were 'base' some *(very few) were SR iirc but they could be anything depending how much they drank the night before lol

And pay your tenner you bum :p

Thank you, now i will tell my mate :thumb:

yeah yeah my tenner will pay soon. the money gets spent on the nova lol

Im one of those "underground" members that builds a super mega awesome nova and keeps it secret :wtf:

Spudly
27-07-09, 10:25 PM
Im one of those "underground" members that builds a super mega awesome nova and keeps it secret :wtf:

What like sloth lol

comptoncj
27-07-09, 10:34 PM
my uncle had two sports and they were both nova base on the log book im not sure but i dont think any where registered as sr, i looked into this before and if one is registered as an sr on the logbook then i would steer clear of it and treat it as none genuine hope to have helped

stark
28-07-09, 10:20 PM
Unless Andrew Duerden confirms it as a Sport then its not one.

Almost every Sport owner now has a letter from Andrew, so if they can't produce a letter then steer clear. Unless you're a 'replica type of guy'...

Novasport
28-07-09, 10:45 PM
I have come accross a genuine one a few years ago that was registered as an SR! Had pictures & details of it but they were lost with a load of other stuff when my PC went t!ts up a couple of years ago :(

sport
28-07-09, 11:27 PM
Mines registered as an sr but i have that all important letter from Mr Duerden.