PDA

View Full Version : FAO Door Bangers

Anton
20-02-03, 03:24 PM
FFS

Parked my car in what I thought was a safe almost empty public car park with wide spaces. Only a couple of cars in there, no where near mine.

Parked there for 1hr, came back to find a dent in my door as well as a scratch just over an inch long- right down to the metal.

What makes ppl do it, cant they have respect for other peoples property ffs i'm always careful when opening my door near another car.

Been in today and got it repaired :cry:

:rant:

?Marty?
20-02-03, 03:46 PM
That sucks!

Could have been worse - i came back to mine, and i had a huuuuge dent in the door (look like some-one drove into it - though i later found out someone kicked it).

MattyWoo
20-02-03, 07:08 PM
Ive got dents in my room from where my mate thought it was a good idea to try and jump on it!!! bastard!!! :evil:

Chris LR
20-02-03, 07:33 PM
Bumpstrips

whitey
20-02-03, 07:49 PM
You would say that!

Chris LR
20-02-03, 07:52 PM
I'd rather have bumpstrips than dents, wouldn't you?

MattyWoo
20-02-03, 08:18 PM
I meant roof not room sorry :?

Chris LR
20-02-03, 08:21 PM
I was imagining Jackass style stunts before you said roof.

Fester
20-02-03, 08:38 PM
:evil:

Chris LR
20-02-03, 08:39 PM
Micky there is a reason for that.

It's so that Female Drivers have something to aim at when they park.

?Marty?
20-02-03, 08:51 PM
:lol:

I know EXACTLY what you mean micky!

courtenaynova
21-02-03, 12:30 AM
Its only jealousy that causes it. I had some random kid jump on my bonnet while I was in the car driving out of Solihull college...(He got a good hammering the next day but shhhhh :twisted: )...about ?130 from Vauxhall as most 2nd hand ones are dented anyway...then my sister goes and sits on my new one :o ...She got a good moaning at tho...I still got this bonnet on the car.

People cant accept that you have got something nice so they have to wreck it..or try to. THEY ARE FECKING SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need shooting! :arrow: :snipersm:

8)

Rob

Cara
21-02-03, 12:39 AM
It's so that Female Drivers have something to aim at when they park.
:evil:

Jim
21-02-03, 08:59 AM
I've occasinally come back to my car and found little dents or scratches in it :(

Most people have company cars so they don't really care about opening there door into someone elses car.

Jim

Nova-Flair
21-02-03, 12:33 PM
the real piss take for me was when some little tw*ts came and wrote on my tailgate with a stone i mean what can you do? go and punch the little gits which gets u into sh*tloads of bother or go and kick off with the parents who will only tell you 'that it wont happen again, sorry' or 'fuck off'

?Marty?
21-02-03, 04:01 PM
Nah, mate. Throw the little fuckers into the back of the car, drive them to their parents and DEMAND compensation.

Or 'something bad' might happen to them/tehir property and etc.

I came out to my car this morning, to find some TW@ has ripped both of my mirrors off!! :evil:

jatinder
21-02-03, 06:25 PM
think thats bad i work in a bloodly supermarket, i parked in the family bay with nice wide spaces came got told of by the manage to move my car into an ordinary parkin space so i did come back at the end of the sjift to notice a dent on my passenger side the side which ive spent nearly ?1000 repairing just a week ago next time i catch someone doing that im going to boot there car and see how they like it. best thing to do (i do this now to piss of my manager :lol: ) take up two parking spaces an park in the middle!

?Marty?
22-02-03, 02:35 AM
Are there signs saying that they don't accept liability and etc? (Though it may STILL not matter).

They are responsible for damage to your car under the Occupiers Liability Act. Say you'll sue Asda for compensation, as it happened on their car-park (their property). Even if it was caused by anothers negligence.