PDA

View Full Version : 5 Doors and Saloons.

Nova-Boy
20-02-03, 12:27 PM
Has anyone got any pics of modded 5 doors or saloons??

Why do i not see many of them??

Be different lets see some quality modifiying!!

Mr Dan
20-02-03, 12:41 PM
Here ya go matey,

http://www.novaluxe.btinternet.co.uk./novaluxe.htm

Jim
20-02-03, 12:46 PM
There was a modded Saloon that got the cover of Total Vauxhall a few months ago.

Jim

Nova-Boy
20-02-03, 12:50 PM
I saw the saloon in that mag a few months ago but it is the only one i have seen. I know 3 doors look better but modding is all about different and a modded saloon is deffo different.

And I have a 5 door and am thinking about modding that.

Any comments on side skirts, wide arches and wheel clearence for a 5 door???

Nova-Boy
20-02-03, 12:51 PM
:oops: Doh. I wrote that last reply before i opened the link "The five door nova site"

Nova-Boy
20-02-03, 12:56 PM
What is the deal with Aluminium petrol caps for a 5 door?? Are they the same??

Mr Dan
20-02-03, 12:57 PM
Go for it, if you wanna do up a 5 door, you won't find everyone on here likes the idea (I have a 5 dr but fairly standard), but you're right it is more individual and can be done really well.

Mr Dan
20-02-03, 12:59 PM
I think it's a different petrol cap fitment between 3 and 5 door models, so the normal ones aren't gonna fit, although I haven't tried one.

mikeoxford
20-02-03, 01:11 PM
I think it's a different petrol cap fitment between 3 and 5 door models, so the normal ones aren't gonna fit, although I haven't tried one.

they dont fit

HOWEVER five door ones are available......... somewhere i sin em

Nova-Boy
20-02-03, 03:45 PM
Are the fuel caps more expensive for a five door. The almost ?40 for a three door!!

locky
20-02-03, 05:54 PM
Same price, and i couldnt get a 5 door 1 2 fit either!
Take a look at my link in my sig, thats a 5 door!
If u need ne info pm or email me, iv done lots 2 it, more than whats listed neway!

toughy
20-02-03, 07:38 PM
do wanna see looks or performance? if you want performance then see my v6 saloon on corsaweb, pg8 nova gallery under toughdragon but if you want looks, fuck knows

bigdee
24-02-03, 11:01 PM
i've got a modded 5 door

got an aluminium petrol cap, but u need to get a two piece

ended up spending ?75 on it, but it is well nice, with a even the funnel part which connects to the fuel pipe hose being all aluminium.

got a big 1 to, so i could cut away and cover the rust which was around it, a common thing on 5 doors

bigdee
24-02-03, 11:02 PM
i've got a modded 5 door

got an aluminium petrol cap, but u need to get a two piece

ended up spending ?75 on it, but it is well nice, with a even the funnel part which connects to the fuel pipe hose being all aluminium.

got a big 1 to, so i could cut away and cover the rust which was around it, a common thing on 5 doors