PDA

View Full Version : red carpet

shanehandley
19-02-03, 10:22 PM
are red carpets availble?? if so how much am i looking to pay :? and where from??

thanks for any help :)

Freak
19-02-03, 10:31 PM
A scrap yard.
Nova antibes came with Blue or red carpets.
Red ones are a LOT rarer than blue ones-which can sometimes be hard to find.

mikeoxford
20-02-03, 12:46 AM
from what i have seen the blue ones are a really vivid blue.

the only two red antibes i have seen, one was SUCH a dark red carpet you would think red wine bin spilt all over it, and the other one was so bleached by the sun.

red will be hard to find

im in process of dying a red one........... ill keep u informed.

James B
20-02-03, 01:41 AM
didnt no the antibes had blue carpets. sweet! that would compliment the inside of old nobby nova

if anyone hears of a set in good nick for sale let me know :)

Cheers, James

Jim
20-02-03, 11:18 AM
Will (NovaNutter) has the blue antibes carpet in his car. It's not that Vivid, but it goes well with the rest of his interior. Mike, you'll have to take a look at Wills car at Milton Keynes on the 2nd (provided he can get the time of work).

Jim

mikeoxford
21-02-03, 12:56 AM
Will (NovaNutter) has the blue antibes carpet in his car. It's not that Vivid, but it goes well with the rest of his interior. Mike, you'll have to take a look at Wills car at Milton Keynes on the 2nd (provided he can get the time of work).

Jim

oki coki mate

be good to see everyone again anyhow

u making your merry way down?

good to see you on NL again

sell me your alloys :twisted:

Jim
21-02-03, 09:41 AM
oki coki mate

be good to see everyone again anyhow

u making your merry way down?

good to see you on NL again

sell me your alloys :twisted:

Yeah, it will be good to see everyone.

I shall be there for 2pm, its only 2 mins down the road (literally :D )

I would sell you my Alloys, I have my eyes on some new ones ;) but I'm a bit skint at the mo and the price I'd sell my Alloys for would not cover the cost of the new ones :cry: I shall keep your proposition in mind though :wink:

Jim

mikeoxford
22-02-03, 01:13 AM
8) nice one slim mate

i am serious...............

?Marty?
22-02-03, 02:42 AM
1 - Remove carpet.

2 - Spray-paint it in the desired colour.

3 - Re-fit.

It's simple. YES it may be a little 'harder' than a lovely shag-pile carpet, but it's all to do with looks. It'll be harder wearing, and you don't drive with bare feet do you!

There's various items of clothing you can buy which have designs spray-painted ONTO them, and they're still washable and etc.

It WILL NOT come off.