PDA

View Full Version : Nova Ace!

JShannon
22-07-09, 11:44 AM
Anyone ever heard of these? Found some old pics of my car and it was one of these? are they rare? and also where would i get some decals as they have been removed from mine by my brother!:mad:

Cheers

Joe:thumb:

Southie
22-07-09, 11:47 AM
Post pictures up of "Ace". Probably a dealership special edition, to get rid of it. lol

Also get pics of you current one so we can tell which decals you need. :roll:

JShannon
22-07-09, 11:54 AM
Old pics are in a photo album if found! Could have been to get rid of it as it is may '92. There are absolutely no decals on it now not even vauxhall badges. Obviously i know where these go but i only have a front picture with said "ace" decal which is at the lower of the nearside front of the bumper.

Joe

MK999
22-07-09, 12:14 PM
Get a random "Ace" sticker made up or cut it out of newspaper clippings and tell all your friends it's a special edition, that's all the dealership did anyway lol

Southie
22-07-09, 12:17 PM
------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ACE

Job done :d

MK999
22-07-09, 12:18 PM
print screen copy paste print and sellotape! lol

Southie
22-07-09, 12:27 PM
print screen copy paste print and sellotape! lol

Print on sticky labels would look better than the sellotape lol

Noticed your from Belfast so I've changed the colours. lol

ACE

MK999
22-07-09, 12:30 PM
Print on sticky labels would look better than the sellotape lol

But not waterproof! You bodge artist lol

JShannon
22-07-09, 12:45 PM
O.K. lol But on a serious note this was a serious thread. Anyone any genuine info about these??

Joe

Southie
22-07-09, 12:51 PM
But not waterproof! You bodge artist lol

;)

CLICKY (http://www.labelplanet.co.uk/waterproof-labels.php?gclid=CPDfg9Gf6ZsCFd4B4wodqnUq6w)

amggsi
22-07-09, 02:15 PM
They were a special edition created by Savilles in Lisburn to get rid of a few Merits they had lying about, my aunt almost bought one at the time, but I managed to talk her into an SX instead!!!!

From memory the decal was supposed to look like a length of string made into the word Ace and was grey and red? (Am I really sad enough to remember that?) The car is white with colour coded bumpers and wheeltrims?

JShannon
22-07-09, 02:58 PM
Yea Adrian you are right lol Only thing is mines was a "life" as far as i know and the plates say ballrobert vauxhall??/

Any one got any pics????

Joe

amggsi
22-07-09, 03:03 PM
Yea Adrian you are right lol Only thing is mines was a "life" as far as i know and the plates say ballrobert vauxhall??/

Any one got any pics????

Joe

Could well of been a life, I just know they were base models anyway!!!lol

I remember the fleet of them sitting at Savilles at the time, and the salesman telling us they were the only dealers to have them, trying to make us believe they were a real special car!!!lol