PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help needed - GTE logo...

ade
21-07-09, 04:44 PM
Hi chums.

Its raining so I;ve spent all day vectoring a set of GSi decals and theyre cool as f00k (will be available in shop shortly).

However I've got a good quality image of a GTE logo but I dont know the exact dimensions.

What I need is for a kind GTE owner to measure the following -

Door logo -
The whole width of the logo fromthe curve in the G to the end of the longest part of the E. The height of the logo

Boot logo -
As above

Please can someone post asap.

Currently waiting for my pics of Billing and F&M show to upload (been uploading ALL DAY - mega slow connection at the moment) and am in graphics mode!

:cool::thumb:

ade
21-07-09, 04:45 PM
Also what colour are the logos?

Silver
Black (on white cars)
White
Grey

Ade

Leeboo
21-07-09, 04:47 PM
The gte logos are silver like the gsi logos I think

amggsi
21-07-09, 04:49 PM
They are the same colour as the GSi ones, however the GTE badge on a Nova the "E" is square, whereas on an Astra GTE it's rounded so beware!!:thumb:

BIGS
21-07-09, 04:49 PM
Ive got a set of the original decals, Once ive found them ill do that for you. Give me a day or two to find them tho dont know where i put them. Do you want just the door decals or the boot aswell?

ade
21-07-09, 05:12 PM
both - I really need measurements today as I'm only off work today...however post away...

ade
23-07-09, 06:23 PM
Bigs - any joy?

olienova1
23-07-09, 08:09 PM
ebay:thumb:!!!!!

dj_wudgey
23-07-09, 11:18 PM
ade leave it with me ill leave my dad a note ill get him to measure it tomorow morning bud if thats ok!

edit im at work thats why my dad will be measuring it not beacause im a mong or something lol

MK999
23-07-09, 11:49 PM
ade leave it with me ill leave my dad a note ill get him to measure it tomorow morning bud if thats ok!

edit im at work thats why my dad will be measuring it not beacause im a mong or something lol

I was thinking well, both ends of of a tape measure are up, not much you can get wrong lol

BIGS
24-07-09, 02:05 PM
Ive found them, but ill do better then measure them, p.m me your address and ill get it photocopied and send it to you :thumb:

twistysnovagte
24-07-09, 08:26 PM
you gte i mean get this sorted!

BIGS
24-07-09, 08:41 PM
^ huh lol

Southie
24-07-09, 08:56 PM
Ive found them, but ill do better then measure them, p.m me your address and ill get it photocopied and send it to you :thumb:
I just had a bizzare vision of you carrying the photocopier to the car. lol

Just take a picture of the logo and send the picture to Ade with the measurements horizonal & vertical. As he's recreating them this will suffice. :)

dj_wudgey
24-07-09, 11:39 PM
I just had a bizzare vision of you carrying the photocopier to the car. lol

Just take a picture of the logo and send the picture to Ade with the measurements horizonal & vertical. As he's recreating them this will suffice. :)

ha ha well its a good job it was coverd beacause i forgot lol

twistysnovagte
25-07-09, 05:16 PM
^ huh lolsorry just misspelt the get bit lol;) :d

ade
25-07-09, 06:10 PM
Cheers Bigs and those that have PM'd already

And the ones on ebay arent to my liking - previous ones were the wrong sizes or crappy vinyl and theyre expensive for what they are...

Ade