PDA

View Full Version : nova 1 pug 306 nil :)

Brettski
20-07-09, 12:53 AM
on my way home from a local meet tonight i was stopped at the trafic lights an some chavs in a 306 pulled up in the lane next to me and thought it would be funny to shout abuse about my nova.
so i ignored them and waited for the lights to turn to green i floored it and came to a sharp right hand bend witch at this point the 306 wos two car lenghts behinde me. just as i got straight again i looked in my rear view mirror to my amasement he lost it and wos faceing the wrong way.

so on that note for the pug 306 it wos an epic fail lol

hope they have learnt there lesson to never underestimate the power of a small block nova :thumb:

JonD
20-07-09, 01:09 AM
lol good work, hope you stopped to give them the thumbs up

AlexW
20-07-09, 01:10 AM
chavs for you

Jack
20-07-09, 01:14 AM
this thread has made me lol

any 1.4xn gen?

~~joycey~~
20-07-09, 02:55 AM
lol

kennyman1989
20-07-09, 06:47 AM
lol

Stoo
20-07-09, 07:13 AM
So street racing is advocated on here now??

The bigger man would have just let them race off on their own.
Who cares about proving anything ;)

Will F
20-07-09, 08:29 AM
So street racing is advocated on here now??

The bigger man would have just let them race off on their own.
Who cares about proving anything ;)

Oh please - in the same situation most of us would do the same.

Do you need a ladder to get down from you tall horse?

Whilst I dont advocate street racing - from traffic lights on a clear evening in a straight line, I am somethimess known to tickle the right pedal a bit! ;)

Just as long as you dont go nuts and end up on the limiter in 5th.

Graeme
20-07-09, 08:44 AM
God damn street racers, I'm with you Will, I'd of done it too

mowgli
20-07-09, 08:57 AM
as proud as you are, even though the fact that the other car was full, so the cornering ability would be somewhat lessened, ie: sh1te at best. and the fact that you hadn't really got much ahead of it, this sort of stuff shouldn't be posted on here as it tars us all with the same brush......

novanova636
20-07-09, 10:40 AM
lol nice work!! im always up for a race!!!!!!!

GRUNT 16V
20-07-09, 10:41 AM
cool

Novaboi_1991
20-07-09, 10:44 AM
God damn street racers,

cwoa graeme, direct quote from the origional fast n furious, lol

Graeme
20-07-09, 12:44 PM
Cwoa? Wtf? Chessington World Of Adventure?

L14MNP
20-07-09, 01:11 PM
Do it properly.

'Roads closed pizza boy! Find another way home!' lol

Jack
20-07-09, 01:36 PM
Meanwhile, over on www.PimpinPug.com

I need NOZZ. One of the big ones... No, better make it two. And Harry - I need it by tonight

Cle
20-07-09, 02:04 PM
Meanwhile, over on www.PimpinPug.com (http://www.PimpinPug.com)

lol

Stanley
20-07-09, 02:15 PM
Good old torsion bar suspension..

My mate has got a 205 1.9 GTi and jeeeez that thing is 'a laugh' on a wet roundabout, or any slight bend for that matter.

Also my Ex's Saxo VTS was very similar. Granted, she couldnt drive for ****, but even still....

Not keen at all.

Spudly
20-07-09, 02:44 PM
Do it properly.

'Roads closed pizza boy! Find another way home!' lol

*cough cough*

'streets closed pizza boy, find another way home' lol

L14MNP
20-07-09, 03:57 PM
I know F&F. Was waiting for someone to pick up on it lol

I'm English though, road FTW :D

You should go to M.I.T or something.

Jack
20-07-09, 05:51 PM
Maybe the pug driver was granny shifting, not double clutching like you should

scott.parker
20-07-09, 06:00 PM
Maybe the pug driver was granny shifting, not double clutching like you should

PMSL I think it was the fact he's a tool, and got so annoyed about loosing to a Nova!

There's a good story to the caption under my user name! lol

Dar
20-07-09, 06:03 PM
I often laugh at Novas when in my 306.

bmw156
20-07-09, 06:04 PM
if i had a faster nova, i would of done it. and i do do it anyway just for a laugh.

otherwise driving would be boring

Jack
20-07-09, 06:06 PM
I often laugh at Novas when in my 306.
You need to be in your 306 to laugh at a Nova? I do even when I'm walking lol

Dar
20-07-09, 06:13 PM
You need to be in your 306 to laugh at a Nova? I do even when I'm walking lol
True, I also laugh at them whilst in the Avensis and the Monty. I once overtook a Nova whilst on my push bike. It was a smallblock.

vxr_racing_2008
20-07-09, 06:14 PM
Novas have the power so why not show itlol

Dar
20-07-09, 06:16 PM
Novas have the power so why not show itlol
This is true. I know where to come if I need the skin pulling off of my rice pudding:thumb:

JonD
20-07-09, 06:17 PM
.....this sort of stuff shouldn't be posted on here as it tars us all with the same brush......

your right, because every Nova driver i saw today got the finger from me and an earful of "SLOW DOWN MOTHER F***ER!!!

Brettski
20-07-09, 06:35 PM
oh dear looks like ive started a bitch fight on here fact is the chav couldnt handle his car he lost end off and just to clarify that there is a time and a place to do this it wos not street raceing it wos a nice quiet road at 11.30 pm at nite so dont even think i wos street raceing

i jus posted this up to giv u all a giggle so take it wotever way you want and if you didnt find it funny you need to get a grip :mad:

Dar
20-07-09, 06:39 PM
What makes the 306 driver a chav for racing and you not a chav for racing?
Is it that he spun and you made the corner like a proper racing driver :d ergo More like the Stig than a Chav?

Brettski
20-07-09, 06:45 PM
What makes the 306 driver a chav for racing and you not a chav for racing?
Is it that he spun and you made the corner like a proper racing driver :d ergo More like the Stig than a Chav?

and the 306 driver and pasenger were defo chavs we all know wot they look like and i saw them only hours before doing burnouts handbrake turns etc at the local meet only hours before is that enough to convince you they were CHAV'S

lol if i am a propper racing driver al show my ass to the world

i jus know my cars limmits and and i spend money were its needed like proper tyers suspension etc so i am quite aware of wot it is caperble off and i am not 17 and passed my test 5 minuets ago thank you verry much :thumb:

Dar
20-07-09, 06:49 PM
You can have a fast car and be old and a chav. However thats not what I was getting at. What makes you think the 306 driver is a chav and you not? or do you also think you are a chav as well?

I'm reading Nova driver, racing people on the roads.....sounds chavish to me :d

burgo
20-07-09, 06:50 PM
if i had a faster nova, i would of done it. and i do do it anyway just for a laugh.

otherwise driving would be boringyou would be suprised what you could beat lol i beat a saxo vtr and an astra 1600 16v in my little 1200

Dar
20-07-09, 06:53 PM
Aye Burgo, but we all know that a 1.2 Nova is one of the fastest cars on the road.

Brettski
20-07-09, 07:01 PM
You can have a fast car and be old and a chav. However thats not what I was getting at. What makes you think the 306 driver is a chav and you not? or do you also think you are a chav as well?

I'm reading Nova driver, racing people on the roads.....sounds chavish to me :d

call it wot you please but if u saw me an spoke to me in person you would know i am not a chav i dont look like 1 i dont talk like 1 and i dont drive like a ass hole ither

and i supose you being mr perfect u drive everywere at speed limit and every thing is prim and proper and lar de dar lol lol lol

fact is we all dont its wot we call in the real world reality dude get ust to it

case closed :thumb:

Dar
20-07-09, 07:33 PM
You are right, I do drive to the speed limit and I don't race other road users. I am not perfect, I do like to wind people up on the internet:p Esp Nova drivers.lol

Brettski
20-07-09, 07:57 PM
You are right, I do drive to the speed limit and I don't race other road users. I am not perfect, I do like to wind people up on the internet:p Esp Nova drivers.lol

furry muff dude but y would you want to wind people up thats jus sad and pathetic i can think of more productive things to do with my time but if thats wot floats your boat and it makes you happy then go straight ahead lol lol lol

Dar
20-07-09, 08:53 PM
I know it's a sad ole life I lead. It would be even worse if I got upset with people on forums. But then again I don't just wind people up. I also offer some good advice.....like don't race people on the roads!

I wonder how you would feel if the guys in the 306 went in to the path of an oncomming car or bike? Probbably wouldn't be as cocky as you are now.

Rysee
20-07-09, 09:08 PM
I tried to overtake a 306 on a slip road up onto a motorway, matched me to 70ish and had to drop back silly bitch then sat at 60

mowgli
20-07-09, 09:18 PM
your right, because every Nova driver i saw today got the finger from me and an earful of "SLOW DOWN MOTHER F***ER!!!

lets just say that i don't exactly advertise it when/if i race someone. the rozzers have been known to monitor car forums.. especially when most of the avatars on here have the car Reg. no. visible for all to see, then cross match that with WIP threads & the crown prosecution service could all make their bonuses for the year quite easily.

Mike
20-07-09, 09:38 PM
I raced a Nova once. I was on a mountain bike going up hill.

He was granny shifting not double clutching like you should.

let_nova
20-07-09, 09:51 PM

lmfboafomsb!
+rep

sr jack
20-07-09, 10:02 PM
this thread is funny one minute, then a load of tosh the next!

Jack
20-07-09, 11:31 PM

Dude, catch up with the F&F quotes, we've done that one lol

JonD
20-07-09, 11:56 PM
lets just say that i don't exactly advertise it when/if i race someone. the rozzers have been known to monitor car forums.. especially when most of the avatars on here have the car Reg. no. visible for all to see, then cross match that with WIP threads & the crown prosecution service could all make their bonuses for the year quite easily.

yer but if they want to know anything about you, or pull you over or do you for somethinm they will anyway...

burgo
21-07-09, 12:09 AM
plus i never said where i raced them. it funnily enough was a private road lmao

dj_wudgey
21-07-09, 07:03 PM
nice mate ha ha!!!