PDA

View Full Version : New Engine

Angus Closier
18-07-09, 01:53 AM
Hi there,
I looking into building a c20xe but with a bit of a twist. I dont want to spend silly money but know im going to have to spend quite a bit for it to be worth while. I want to supercharge the xe which I have seen done, but I also want to run it on bike boddies and at some point on gas as well. Im not having a problem with head work and top end (cams and the like) but not sure if its worth doing much to the bottom end, I know I should but how much power can it handle? just dont want to be spending loads of money on pistons and the like if the standard ones can handle it. I want to run around 200-230hp. Can any one offer any help on the supercharger and boddies at the same time? iv seen it with a turbo engine so cant really see too much difference. Please i'm not nocking any one but dont bother to tell me its not worth it as I cant say iv seen it done and would not mind being the first! any help is much needed! THANKS :D

Angus Closier
19-07-09, 10:25 AM
anyone???

yayoboy
19-07-09, 10:32 AM
supercharger, i would look into some low comp pistons and h beam rods to start, crank will be ok to about 300bhp, depending on how high you want it to rev

General Baxter
19-07-09, 10:37 AM
will all that crap fit lol

is my charger making everyone moist, lol